• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Arnak

Off the bench
*he sits in utter confusion at the wolf who rediscovered the pencil* uuuuhhhhh????

Tazmo

Trash connoisseur
indeed the pencil is such a mystery i also want conclusive proof that Iran exists but that's a side note

Prepare to lose your mind. *takes out a pen and inks a doodle*. Here, its yours now.

WXYZ

No longer using this site
indeed the pencil is such a mystery i also want conclusive proof that Iran exists but that's a side note
I present him with a map of Iran, my face approximating the smiley :confused:.
maps_of_iran.jpg

Wulf the Jackal

Future is concerning
[Walks up to the camera and places Minigun on a cardboard box and sits down in a chair.]
"I am Heavy Weapons Guy... and this [grabs Minigun] is my weapon. [lays both hands covetously on Minigun] She weighs one hundred fifty kilograms and fires two hundred dollar, custom-tooled cartridges at ten thousand rounds per minute. [looks intently at viewer] It costs four hundred thousand dollars to fire this weapon...for twelve seconds."

Koriekraiz13

kleptomaniac for knowledge
*Walks in bar dosen t give a crap about everybody else, orders cokefloat, drinks like nobody's watching, tips the bartender, and orders a mountain dew to drink as he plays pool, by himself, versus him self,

Moar Krabs

Aight boys
Banned
[Walks up to the camera and places Minigun on a cardboard box and sits down in a chair.]
"I am Heavy Weapons Guy... and this [grabs Minigun] is my weapon. [lays both hands covetously on Minigun] She weighs one hundred fifty kilograms and fires two hundred dollar, custom-tooled cartridges at ten thousand rounds per minute. [looks intently at viewer] It costs four hundred thousand dollars to fire this weapon...for twelve seconds."
ok now this is quality content

Than0s

Well known titan
Banned
*walks into the bar showing off his new 4g infinity gauntlet*

"This, this does put a smile to my face"

Arnak

Off the bench
*walks into the bar showing off his new 4g infinity gauntlet*

"This, this does put a smile to my face"
*Takes it* you are not fit to judge this planet. Only when it is time, shall I allow you to pass judgement.