• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Лорик

* took 2 powerful sips *. I'll sing now.
И снится нам не рокот космодрома,
Не эта ледяная синева,
А снится нам трава, трава у дома,
Зеленая , зеленая трава.

TyraWadman

The Silent Observer
"Grr!"

He says, grinning and doing his best to hold his laughter back as he runs around her, dodging the jacket as he circles.*

"Eavul!"

Tyra hollers out to the individual singing behind the bar, . "Don't just stand there, do something!" The jacket was of no use! She tripped over her own feet and fell onto her bottom. Her eyes were wide as she looked down at the rabid Eevee, chest heaving and legs pushing herself away as though she were staring death in the face.

Alys_0_0

Tea thief <3 She/Her <3 POTATO QUEEN
{LMAO Sorry peeps! I'm not online during weekends XD}

*I walk out from the backroom* Alright alright! What's going on out here?! Damn! Gone for a little while and the place becomes chaos! *I throw my hands up in exasperation*

Alys_0_0

Were they good songs? Sorry I missed it. Now! Who wants juice?

Лорик

*Humming to himself while waiting for the juice*
Сигарета мелькает во тьме
Ветер пепел в лицо швырнул мне
И обугленный фильтр
На пальцах оставил ожог
Скрипнув сталью открылася дверь
Ты идёшь ты моя теперь
Я приятную дрожь ощущаю с головы до ног

Ты со мною забудь обо всём
Эта ночь нам покажется сном
Я возьму тебя и прижму как родную дочь
A-ха!
Нас окутает дым сигарет
Ты уйдёшь как настанет рассвет
И следы на постели напомнят про счастливую ночь

Alys_0_0

*Grabs one comically large wine glass and pours grape juice in it until it's full* Lovely song. I don't know what you're saying but it sounds nice. *Hands you the juice*

Alys_0_0

Ok! Have a lovely night! Come again!

*Begins washing glass*

Alys_0_0

*Walks in and flips the Open/Closed sign so it says Open* Alright! Now to prepare. *Quickly cleans things a bit to prepare for customers*

Alys_0_0

*Looks at you with pity* Sorry friend, no alcohol here. What juice do you want? *Grabs a large glass, preparing for your order*

Alys_0_0

*Pours apple juice into large glass and hands it over*

The Mew watched the chaos, smirking softly.

"Ah, this is just a nice sight. Exactly how bars back home are......ah, good times...," Zenith mused, using his abilities to pour something, then float the glass on over to him.

Curiously, he watched the Eevee and the human go at it in their panicked frenzy, seeing the glamorous fur coat almost slipped out of as she tried to catch the Eevee.

"Hah, drinks and shows are most entertaining."

Alys_0_0

*I watch the shenanigans with a smirk* Don't mess this place up! Just cleaned it.
*I look to Zenith* Question? Ask away!

Alys_0_0

* took a few sips *
I won't fight in the colosseum tomorrow. I will continue to play Ori and the will of the wisps. And I don't care about low fps.
Sounds good friend. *I nod as I clean glasses for the day*