• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

HammerMasher77

Excitable Roleplayer
@WolfoxeCrevan
@slyslays444
"Yeah, I'm not gonna bother asking with this." Chinko suddenly realizes it wasn't just the two of them at the table, and looks over to the other occupant. "Oh, yeah, I really hope we could just wipe these portals away. I don't think we've introduced each other yet, have we?"

W

WolfoxeCrevan

@HammerMasher77
“Oh, I can make them dissapear, I just can’t control them popping up!”
Tide looks like she is concentrating very hard. The portals dissapear except a few floating around her torso

slyslays444

New kid on the block!
@WolfoxeCrevan
"Oh, okay. Well, that's a relief because sleep is important. Well.. To me it is, hehe." Sly glances around. Oh! Not as many portals are around, so Sly can -presumably- put her drink down safely without it spilling. This is nice. Sly is wary of the few floating around the torso of Tide, but once she sees that Tide isn't having as much trouble with them, she is secure.

@HammerMasher77
"I don't think so!" Sly says warmly, brimming with extraverted energy. It's difficult, but she wants to make a nice impression. :) "I'm Sly. You are..?" She puts out a paw to shake.

HammerMasher77

Excitable Roleplayer
@slyslays444
"It's Chinko. Nice to meet you!" As he says this, he accepts the hand held out to him, and shakes it, with a smile on his face.

@WolfoxeCrevan
"So they appear less when you're asleep, and you can make them disappear, but not stop them from appearing?" Chinko considered this a interesting fact. It was good they appeared less while unconscious...

slyslays444

New kid on the block!
@HammerMasher77
"Yes, nice to meet you as well!" Sly is happy. She is content between her drink and introductions. She pays attention to both Tide and Chinko.
"That is interesting." Sly adds, pondering the point Chinko introduced.

W

WolfoxeCrevan

@slyslays444
@HammerMasher77
“Yeah, I’m still trying to find out how to control them completely... it would be cool to deploy portals to wherever I needed to go!”
Tide gets exited by this thought and the portals speed up a bit, getting dangerously close to Sly’s drink.
Luckily, Tide deactivates them before anything bad happens.

slyslays444

New kid on the block!
@WolfoxeCrevan
Sly swoops up her drink quickly, wide eyed and careful not to spill so much as a single drop.
"Yeah, it'd be convenient, but with time, you hopefully will figure it out. Hopefully!"

HammerMasher77

Excitable Roleplayer
@slyslays444
Seeing the drink almost go through the portal made Chinko realize two things. He decided to bring them both up. "Huh. Where do those portals go? Also, I realize I haven't even ordered a drink yet!" He then proceeds to give a large smile at his realization.

W

WolfoxeCrevan

@HammerMasher77
“Oh, you know the video game ‘Portal’?
Well it’s like that. They can appear within thirty feet from me as long as nothing is in its way.”
Tide begins to wonder if her portals have mass, or lack of mass...

slyslays444

New kid on the block!
@HammerMasher77
Sly perks at this.
"He's asking the real questions! I gotta know! How do they exist?!" Turning between Tide and Chinko, Sly adds,
"Oooh, you gotta order the juice here! It's so sweet. Well.. the mango juice is. I love mango!"

HammerMasher77

Excitable Roleplayer
@WolfoxeCrevan
"Yeah, I know about it. And in that case, if you fell through those, you'd end up... vaguely close to your area from before the teleportation?"

@slyslays444
"The mango juice, huh? I'll remember that when the waiter comes over here." Chinko made a note to order that.

W

WolfoxeCrevan

“Yes exactly, it how I ended up in this seat. I think I’m gonna order th grape juice again.”
Tide is lost in thought...
What if I tried interacting with myself through the portals?

((I’m going to sleep now, I’ll keep talking tommorow))

slyslays444

New kid on the block!
@HammerMasher77
@WolfoxeCrevan
Sly gives an enthusiastic thumbs-up. Then, she looks at Tide.
"You could, if you could control locations of these things, scratch your own back. I wish my arms were long enough, to reach that perfect little spot just between the shoulder blades, y'know? It's so good. I mean, backscratchers are a thing and all, but.. You can really hit the sweet spot. ALSO! Grape juice is cool. Grapes have an interesting taste."

(Ay guys, I'm getting pretty tired. I'm gonna head to bed, but it's fun roleplaying with you both! Looking forward to hopping back in tomorrow. :) Thank you both for the awesome experience. <3 )

W

WolfoxeCrevan

((Alright, let’s get this rolling again))

Tide glances around, looking to see if any other strange or interesting things are happening.
Seems like people are having normal conversations, nothing too exiting...
“Hey I’m gonna go out back and see if I can try and control these things.”
She stands to leave but falls into a portal.
Somehow, out of a huge strike of luck, it led out back.

She tries controlling them with her mind first.
Nothing

Maybe she can grab the edges and throw them..
Nope

How do these things work?!?

lacelamb11

Regardless of the noise and activity, Lilwen somehow managed to fall asleep behind the counter. He's known for his long naps -- sometimes lasting as long as 10 hours at a time!

He wiped the drool hanging off the corner of his muzzle and his ears twitched to alertness. He noticed @HammerMasher77 --a new customer!! The ram fumbled for his notepad and trotted over to the customer.

"Sorry for the wait -- err, are you ready to order?", he asked, still not awake enough to sound like his usual chipper self just yet.

HammerMasher77

Excitable Roleplayer
Chinko glanced over at what seemed like the waiter, and remembered what Sly had recommended. "Yes, I'm ready to order. I'll have the mango juice." After ordering, he took a long look at the waiter, and noticed he was a ram, and he appeared a little tired. Why am I thinking this? he thought to himself. He didn't really have a full reason, examining people was just kinda a... thing he did.

zenmaldita

always hungry
((hello my wee lamb ❤️))

Don Volpe and two Wolf Hounds wearing suits on either side seated themselves at one of the tables instead of the bar. One hound looks at the menu while the other tends to the Don's wounds - mere scratches that you normally won't worry about.

"Boss, looks like there's no alcohol here." The hound shows the placard to the fox.

The Don scans the card nd found something favorable. "Blue Lemonade's my childhood favorite."

"Right away sir."

The Wolf Hound approaches the counter to order one blue lemonade and two glasses of cranberry juice.

((good luck finding the Don at my thread hahaha, he's at the Juice Bar, but that's just our secret))

PolarizedBear

Whitest guy you know.
((hello my wee lamb ❤️))

Don Volpe and two Wolf Hounds wearing suits on either side seated themselves at one of the tables instead of the bar. One hound looks at the menu while the other tends to the Don's wounds - mere scratches that you normally won't worry about.

"Boss, looks like there's no alcohol here." The hound shows the placard to the fox.

The Don scans the card nd found something favorable. "Blue Lemonade's my childhood favorite."

"Right away sir."

The Wolf Hound approaches the counter to order one blue lemonade and two glasses of cranberry juice.

((good luck finding the Don at my thread hahaha, he's at the Juice Bar, but that's just our secret))
1518644987057.png

ITS A SETUP

lacelamb11

Chinko glanced over at what seemed like the waiter, and remembered what Sly had recommended. "Yes, I'm ready to order. I'll have the mango juice." After ordering, he took a long look at the waiter, and noticed he was a ram, and he appeared a little tired. Why am I thinking this? he thought to himself. He didn't really have a full reason, examining people was just kinda a... thing he did.

Lilwen gave Chinko a sleepy smile and reached into his wool to find a pen.
"I'll be right back with that mango juice! Heh, did a certain possum recommend it to ya? I ain't yet seen two mango juice orders on one day!"

--
A few minutes passed and he returned to where Chinko was standing to hand him his mango juice.
"Sorry for the wait, and I hope ya enjoy yourself here!"

lacelamb11

A young she-wolf pushed open the door cautiously, glancing around. She stepped inside and sat down at an empty table.
The ram had taken his spot at the bar once more when he noticed a new face! The gate that separates the employee area from the patron area flung open once more as he walked over to take the she-wolf's order.
"Why, I don't think I've ever served you before! The name's Lilwen, and welcome to the Juice Bar! When you're ready to order, just come up to the bar seats in the back!"

lacelamb11

((hello my wee lamb ❤️))

"Right away sir."

((BEST. CROSSOVER. EVER <3))
Lilwen notices the tough looking -- guards? -- standing on either side of a suspicious man, seemingly hiding his arm from sight. He couldn't quite determine who they were with any certainty, but customers are customers, and the ram knew that much for sure. He noticed one of the guards approach.
--
"Blue lemonade and two cranberry juices ready!", he exclaimed before sliding them over to the solemn wolf hound sitting at the counter.