• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

zyther kaldrok

the strange hyena
zyther didnt realize this until he saw he was a younger man. he looked so similar to the older fella. then he realized that was his friend "sergeant volpe"? he said surprised

zenmaldita

always hungry
zyther didnt realize this until he saw he was a younger man. he looked so similar to the older fella. then he realized that was his friend "sergeant volpe"? he said surprised

The young Don looks up with his eyes, not bothering to move his head. The houns sitting beside him stood up, blocking your view. When he recognized you, he smiles. "Where are your manners, Zhivago? We have a guest."

He stands up and shakes your hand firmly. "Didn't expect to see you in a kiddie bar, Zyther."

zenmaldita

always hungry
@lacelamb11

The wolf paya for the drinks and tells you to keep the change. He started out towards the table when he sees an additional person.

"Barkeep," The wolfhound calls to you with his back turned, "What does that Hyena over there drink?"

lacelamb11

@lacelamb11

The wolf paya for the drinks and tells you to keep the change. He started out towards the table when he sees an additional person.

"Barkeep," The wolfhound calls to you with his back turned, "What does that Hyena over there drink?"
The ram focused on Zyther for a moment while jogging his memory to when he first met him. "Ah, what was it.. pineapple juice mixed with lemon! Seemed like a recipe for heartburn to me", he said to the wolf before sipping from his flask full of strawberry champagne. "Anyway, paying for somebody's drink is a real good way to seduce them, me thinks!", he mentioned in his usual oblivious manner.

zyther kaldrok

the strange hyena
The young Don looks up with his eyes, not bothering to move his head. The houns sitting beside him stood up, blocking your view. When he recognized you, he smiles. "Where are your manners, Zhivago? We have a guest."

He stands up and shakes your hand firmly. "Didn't expect to see you in a kiddie bar, Zyther."
zyther shakes his hand and smiles "needed a place nice and calm to stay for a bit. so howd you become the don last time i saw you was 2 years ago being put in titan squad.
the don sees zythers missing arm and is surprised

zenmaldita

always hungry
zyther shakes his hand and smiles "needed a place nice and calm to stay for a bit. so howd you become the don last time i saw you was 2 years ago being put in titan squad.
the don sees zythers missing arm and is surprised
He takes a few second to think, looking at the side. He cleans his front teeth with a swipe of his tongue before talking. "I'm good at killing people" He laughs, "Nah----Dad just got old. Started forgetting appointments." He then eyes your stump, "What happened there? Last time I saw you, you had 2."

zyther kaldrok

the strange hyena
goddamn ied took out frezo and terrez. i only survived because i crawled away from the explosion still got taken and tortured by the assholes though *he points at his eye and ear* they took these bits aswell

zenmaldita

always hungry
goddamn ied took out frezo and terrez. i only survived because i crawled away from the explosion still got taken and tortured by the assholes though *he points at his eye and ear* they took these bits aswell
"Who?" The Don's eyebrows furrowed. He inspects your eye with a careful hand. "Describe them for me, amico mio."

HammerMasher77

Excitable Roleplayer
Chinko took a moment to look away from his two acquaintances -Well, only one now, Tide had left- and saw four people seeming to be in a group. Though, only two of them seemed to be trying to put a conversation together. None of my business. He didn't really know who they were, but what he did know was that he had a drink to... well, drink. he took a sip of the mango juice, and it tasted pretty good.

zyther kaldrok

the strange hyena
zyther would sigh "the fucking tellorons you remember that terrorist group* hed sigh again starting to get emotional *fuckers took omally to they they took his eyes then they fuck* he started to rub his stump

zenmaldita

always hungry
His hand starts to tremble slightly when you mentioned O'Maley
"ah..." The Don sighs. "Then I've got nothing to do! I already locked them in a basement and flooded the thing before we got discharged. The general didn't agree with me - he wanted them alive, the stupido."

Another wolf hound arrives and settles the drinks on the table. He gives zyther the pineapplr drink he ordered previously.

zyther kaldrok

the strange hyena
sarge when they captured me and o mally they tortured us for 2 months straight. they were sadistic FUCKING ANIMALS when they got us i still had my arm it was damaged but intact you know what they did to it? THEY FUCKING TORE IT OFF AND ATE IT *his eyes were filled with rage and sadness* after they killed omally they ate him right there. hed fall to the ground and started to weep. "they fucking ate him sarge FUCKIN HELL

zyther kaldrok

the strange hyena
so many horrible memories rushed thru zythers head as he recalled the events that transpired. he had not remebered much after he was captured it seems seeing his old friend sparked something in his mind. the one wolfhound would go to zyther side "hey buddy calm down"

W

WolfoxeCrevan

Tide walks through the back door, looking exausted
“Well that was an epic fail...”
Tide thinks of the horrible things that happened when trying to move the portals
She shudders
“Never again.”

lacelamb11

"Heartburn..?" The wolf ponders flatly. "Guess it's better to just get food. Whatdya got?"
((Wow! The Zen effect I guess; the place was boomin for awhile! Too bad I was away...))

The ram grinned sheepishly at the wolf.
"Well, any kind'a drunk food you could think of! Poutine, pizza, chilli cheese dogs, steak, soft shell tacos, peanuts, kebabs, steak, nachos, bacon cheese fries, hot wings, cheese steak...", he continued to list off foods, the variety in the restaurant's menu downright outrageous.

zenmaldita

always hungry
((Wow! The Zen effect I guess; the place was boomin for awhile! Too bad I was away...))

The ram grinned sheepishly at the wolf.
"Well, any kind'a drunk food you could think of! Poutine, pizza, chilli cheese dogs, steak, soft shell tacos, peanuts, kebabs, steak, nachos, bacon cheese fries, hot wings, cheese steak...", he continued to list off foods, the variety in the restaurant's menu downright outrageous.
"You sly lamb" The wolfhound grins at you, "Why on earth would you have food that pairs great with booze if you--" He side eyes your flask "don't have any?"

lacelamb11

"You sly lamb" The wolfhound grins at you, "Why on earth would you have food that pairs great with booze if you--" He side eyes your flask "don't have any?"
The ram's goofy grin suddenly vanished, and he looked ahead at the wolfhound with a deadpan expression.
"Come closer, I ain't about to say this out loud."