• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

OPEN wizarding world rp

zyther kaldrok

the strange hyena
a new school specifically for anthros has been formed by the ministry it is called dragoch and unlike hogwarts and other schools like it a fellow student known as a representative comes and takes new students with them. what kinds of mysteries will you uncover in this new world of mysticism and sorcery?
(just so everyone knows your free to make evil characters and or be dark just not "too" dark happy magic things)

Izar

MadeFurYou sheppy boi.
"Hmm.. What to do today" Izar thought "No one around, no where to go.." Izar heard someone out on the front porch.

Izar opened the door

"Is there someone there" He said cautiously

Asassinator

Sneaky Lurker Boi?
(owo I wanna try)

Aaron was Izar's roommate, and when he heard a knock on the door, he jumped down the stairs, when his hood fell off his head, and saw a curious looking hyena at the door.

He came up behind Izar, "Who's this?"

Last edited:

zyther kaldrok

the strange hyena
"oh i am so sorry" the hyena bows " i am zyther kaldrok of groestanic house from dragoch school of of mysticism and sorceries"

Asassinator

Sneaky Lurker Boi?
Aaron was surprised by the flyer appearing out of nowhere.

"Thanks, mate." And he took it off the hyena's hand.

(We'll just say the flyer looked like the second picture, but with the actual names on it and some names changed for obvious reasons: www.harrypottershop.com: Personalized Hogwarts Acceptance Letter Chromaluxe Panel )

After looking over the flyer, he turned to the hyena, who introduced himself, "So Zyther, you are from a magic school?"

Attachments

• hpezppphoglc_1_1024x1024.jpg
    hpezppphoglc_1_1024x1024.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 63

zyther kaldrok

the strange hyena
zythe pulled a wanwith a broken green crystal on the hilt out of his coat pocket and looked over to a bush in the yard "grandeous gorgous" the bush turned into a small platter of assorted sandwiches "yes it worked"

Asassinator

Sneaky Lurker Boi?
zythe pulled a wanwith a broken green crystal on the hilt out of his coat pocket and looked over to a bush in the yard "grandeous gorgous" the bush turned into a small platter of assorted sandwiches "yes it worked"
After reading through the flyer, he saw the bush turn into sandwiches!

Aaron looked at Zyther and knelt down, “TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!”

zyther kaldrok

the strange hyena
(i have returned from my doctors appointment)
well um there not my ways there the schools ways im also just a student i was just picked to grab you new guys

Izar

MadeFurYou sheppy boi.

zyther kaldrok

the strange hyena
"ah easy" zyther put out his paw "take my paw and hold on tight i guess 1 of you take my paw and the other 1 takes the other"s?