• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

OPEN wizarding world rp

Dreva

Lurker's gonna lurk

*Cough*

Hildigunnar Landeyjar, one of the most prolific lecturer in the academy cleared her throat as she was about to finish her class of "Basic Alchemistry" where all the freshmen wizard had to attend.

"So class, you have now seen the basic composition of potion brewing" the black leopard pointed her fingers at the white board. "For more detailed formula and several other variations, you could find them at section 4 in your textbook."

"For this week, I will give you an assignment that you will bring to the class next week" she gazed to the students. "You will brew simple potion up to grade E. You just need to follow instruction available on our library or textbook. The tools will be made available in Alchemistry Laboratory during weekday from 2 pm until 5 pm."

"The ingredients were available in our novice apothecary for free and also in the academy's greenhouse" she explained. "If you do require more fancy ingredients, you could find wild relic herbs and spices in the Greenwood."

"However" her tones suddenly deepened. "Under no circumstances that you were to venture beyond the border post into the Blackwood. Yes, people were known to look for rare ingredients in the forest but they were too dangerous for novice sorcerers like you."

"Anyway, I will mark the grades depending on the efficacy and sophistication of your potion. Class dismissed!"

"And Izar @Izar " the lecturer shouted at him "The next time you fell asleep in my class. You are not allowed to attend the mid-semester exams. Understood?"

Asassinator

Sneaky Lurker Boi?
When they were dismissed, Aaron looked at Izar. “Come on mate, you gotta stay up more! I’ll try and wake you the next time I see you sleeping.” He said reassuringly

Dreva

Lurker's gonna lurk
When they were dismissed, Aaron looked at Izar. “Come on mate, you gotta stay up more! I’ll try and wake you the next time I see you sleeping.” He said reassuringly

"What a scene you made there, sleepy lion!" a girl voice suddenly interrupted Aaron and Izar's conversation.

"Sorry to interrupt you guys! My name is Mimi. I'm also freshman like you are. I was sitting there not far behind of you." the slender bear with her brownish grey coat introduced herself.

"Izar, your name is it? Now everyone would remember it now that Miss Hildi had mentioned it out loud in front of the class." she giggled at the lion.

She extended her hand to offer a handshake to the hooded Shiba Inu @Asassinator and inquired his identity, "And you are?"

Izar

MadeFurYou sheppy boi.
Izar awoken to the sound of a spell book slamming, and Mrs. Landeyjar‘s voice bellowing at him.

“Uh, yes! Sorry Mrs.Landeyjar.” Izar said apologetically.

This was the third time this week one of the instructors had to wake Izar up after falling asleep in lecture. It wasn’t like Izar to fall asleep in class, but that was before that night three weeks ago..

————Three weeks earlier ————

“Alright guys, well I’ll see you tomorrow at first period lecture hall.” Izar said to his group of friends in the grand dining hall just as dinner was wrapping up.

“I’m excited to see how your casting compares to mine now Aaron. (@Asassinator ) I promise I’ll go easy on you!”
Izar said jokingly to Aaron. Aaron and Izar have become room mates, and really have grown close since arriving at the school.

Izar figured he’d go out for his nightly jog around the school. He knew he wasn’t supposed to go into the Blackwood forest at the far end of the school, but Izar felt so relaxed way out there. There were no lights from the school visible, and never anyone around. The trees grew tall, well over 300 feet. The forest seemed to go on forever, row after row of the densely packed trees and foliage. Some say the forest was alive. There are rumors that if you wander off the trail you’ll never find your way back.

“Oh, I’ll be okay.. it’ll give me a chance to try out my new Illuminous spell.” Izar thought to himself. The illuminous spell was a more advanced spell than Izar and the rest of the freshmen class have used before. It produces an artificial light source from a wand.

It’s later than Izar usually goes out for his Jog. It’s already dark outside.

Izar was about 600 yards from the school gate, and passed the watch towers. As he entered the Blackwood he carefully chanted,
”Illuminous!”

The tip of his wand instantly began to glow a brilliant white and yellow, lighting up his path ahead. Izar walked another 100 yards or so.

Suddenly a massive gust of wind came up behind Izar. But this wasn’t an ordinary wind gust. It was magically charged! Izar felt Lightheaded , the air was being sucked out of his lungs.

Izar dropped his wand, and through the now very faint Illuminous spell he could see a massive creature with glowing red eyes approach. It had large razor teeth, sharp bird like talons, and walked upright like a human, the beast stood nearly 12 feet tall.

A deep loud voice entered into Izars mind

“Mmmm... a young wizard out here... with no protection? Well now... this is very good for me... I’m afraid young boy, this isn’t good for you. You see.. I was banished to these woods by that awful headmaster nearly 1000 years ago. Every 50 years, for one night, the spell weakens and I regain physical form. The spell prevents me from leaving the woods I’m afraid... Well, that is unless I have a host. Un lucky for you, this happens to be the night I regain my physical form, and you will be my new host. With your body I will finally get revenge on that horrible school, and I will regain the talisman that was stolen from me. With my Talisman I will be able to cause havoc on that puny mortal realm once more. Well.. enough chit chat. I’ll be entering your body now. When you wake up you won’t remember this. But Believe me, I’ll make my presence known when the time is right... now... Sleeeeeep.”

Izars mind began to grow cloudy, vision fading.

“Wh... Where am I?” Izar said groggy as he lay on a hospital bed.

“You’re in the infirmary young man.” Nurse Boulvard replied.

“The guards found you passed out near the southern gate... You were missing for nearly 3 days. The school went on total lockdown! What did you get into??? Ah.. no matter, you will be questioned by the headmaster soon enough. Now I am busy, you are free to go, young wizard.”

———— Present day ————

“I know, I know.. I’ve just been so tired lately. I don’t know why.. I’m sleeping okay, it’s just I feel... strange. Almost as if I’m in a dream like state. Maybe I’m getting sick?” Izar said to Aaron sleepily.

"What a scene you made there, sleepy lion!" a girl voice suddenly interrupted Aaron and Izar's conversation.

"Sorry to interrupt you guys! My name is Mimi. I'm also freshman like you are. I was sitting there not far behind of you." the slender bear with her brownish grey coat introduced herself.

"Izar, your name is it? Now everyone would remember it now that Miss Hildi had mentioned it out loud in front of the class." she giggled at the lion.

She extended her hand to offer a handshake to the hooded Shiba Inu @Asassinator and inquired his identity, "And you are?"

Izar glared at the Bear. (@Dreva )

“Oh yeah? Well.. You’re right they’ll remember me! They’ll remember what a great wizard I am!” Izar skoffed at Mimi.

Izar thought to himself.

“Heh.. who does she think she is, coming up here and adding insult to injury?!..”

He knew she was right.. and he was embarrassed, because he thought she was kind of cute. In a cocky in your face kind of way.”

Last edited:

Asassinator

Sneaky Lurker Boi?
“I know, I know.. I’ve just been so tired lately. I don’t know why.. I’m sleeping okay, it’s just I feel... strange. Almost as if I’m in a dream like state. Maybe I’m getting sick?”
“Well that better not be it. Just try not to sleep again, ok buddy? I’ll try to help you with that.” Aaron said, smiling warmly as always.

Tyll'a

Stubborn Caracal
((Any way I can join in? Also, is there any way that we could say my character's father attended the school? Thanks!))

Tyll'a

Stubborn Caracal
The blonde-haired cat knocks at the door of the academy. He is wearing a dark blue trenchcoat, an eyepatch covers his right eye, and he has an old sword on his right hip and a magical focus made of crystal on his left. As he waits for an answer, he thinks to himself, "I sure hope father was right about this place..."

Asassinator

Sneaky Lurker Boi?
Aaron heard some knocks on the main door, (I’m assuming the classroom is close to the entrance), and told Izar “I’m gonna go check that out.” and sprinted down the hallway to the main entrance with the two enormous doors looming over him. He gave a big push to see a cat on the other end.

“Hello! What brings you here?”

Tyll'a

Stubborn Caracal
"I'm here to learn more about magic. Father was a student here many years ago, and he sent me here..."

Sokrio Nazuri

Midnight’s Advocate
“Hmm, 2025 Marshmallow St. This must be the place.” Sokrio said as he pulled up to the school’s entrance. He needed to learn more about efficient spell casting - it wasn’t long ago that he called upon his draconic powers to fend off an unknown foe, and was almost killed due to the sheer effort alone. Once he got close to the entrance, through one of the windows he spotted someone sprawled in a heap at the foot of some stairs. “Hope that dude’s alright.” He thought to himself with some concern.

Sokrio Nazuri

Midnight’s Advocate
He walked to the entrance, opened the huge oak door, and stepped inside. The man was still on the floor, “Well at least he’s alive..” Sokrio thought to himself as he watched the dragon/human hybrid try to get up. He was filled with compassion when he noticed that the hybrid’s wings were broken beyond repair, and offered to heal him, “Oh no! I think I know a spell that can fix that - along with any other broken parts of your body.”

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
“Hello I am Universe one of the most powerful and wisest beings on the planet.”said Universe still on the floor “I just wasn’t paying attention to where I was going and fell down the stairs that’s all.” “Ow!”Universe winced “I think I also broke a few ribs as well could you please do me a favor and heal them my magic isn’t as strong as it used to be.”

Tyll'a

Stubborn Caracal
"I'll see what I can do. Healing magic isn't my strongest, though. I'm Tyll'a Starr, by the way. My father, Ana'li Qozu, used to be a student here, and I'd like to follow in his footsteps." Tyll'a takes hold of his focus and starts to cast a healing spell on Universe...