• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

OPEN wizarding world rp

Tyll'a

Stubborn Caracal
"Dragonborn...you know that not all dragons...are evil. Some are...true...but not all. And these dragons...are friendly."

((Does he really know the Dragonborn or is he mistaking him for someone else? Who knows? One thing's for sure; he does think he knows him.))

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
“What are you doing here?” The Dragonborn said taking off his helmet revealing himself to be a dragon “I’m not actually the Dragonborn I’m just here to help.” Sees the Emperor “Good to see you again old friend good to see you still got it.”

Last edited:

Tyll'a

Stubborn Caracal
"You're not...going to believe...this is coming...from me...but I need...to get back...to the infirmary."

((That would be something the dragon has never heard Tyll'a say.))

Universe

“Any friend of yours is a friend of mine but why is he unconscious.” The new dragon uses his telekinesis to lift the Creator into one of the infirmary’s beds then puts Tyll’a into another one then telekinetically pulls a chair over next to Tyll’a’s bed and sits down.

Asassinator

Sneaky Lurker Boi?
Aaron looks back at the still unconscious Rogue, still on the bed. “It’s fine. He deserved it to be honest. I hear that you want to help with something, may I know what it is?”

Last edited:

Universe

“I was talking about your other friend” points to the Creator. “I might have some answers to some of your questions.” He says as his armor collapses into an amulet around his neck and his helmet collapses into a pair of sunglasses that he puts on and his sword collapses into his ring on his right hand.

Last edited: