• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

OPEN wizarding world rp

Asassinator

Sneaky Lurker Boi?
While waiting, Aaron asked Rogue, “Why’d you want to rush into me? The darts can’t hit you, right?”

“Well...”

“And that Dragonborn thing. What made you pass out?”

“I... I... Oh fine! I’ll confess.” He said before emitting a bright light, and when it faded off, Rogue looked nothing like Aaron. He was a scarred dragon wearing a black tunic and a blacksmith’s apron. “This is who I really am.”

Asassinator

Sneaky Lurker Boi?
“Well, I was a blacksmith, making blades for the assassins. I was alive during the time of Altair. I made his blade, and am very proud of it. But then I was betrayed and was left to die. My life reached it’s end with a blade across my neck.” Rogue took a deep breath. “Man it feels good to get that off my chest.”

Asassinator

Sneaky Lurker Boi?
Rogue could feel his life coming back to him, but then it all left him and he fell to the floor. After groaning for a bit, he got up. “Thank you for the kind gesture, Creator, but I’m afraid I have to decline your offer. I’m a ghost, linked to Aaron’s soul. Giving me life would be killing him in return. And I don’t want that to happen. He’s a good kid, and I like being a ghost anyway.”

Aaron was in tears from hearing the demon that haunted him for several years now say this, and he ran to hug Rogue, “You’re still an emotional wreck.”

“I know. And you’re a demonic ghost.”

“Heh, you got me there.”

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
The Creator looks in the direction that the dart came from “sure but let me put my armor on first” He taps the amulet on his neck and the coolest hi tech armor expanded into being and his visor became a really cool helmet. “Whoa not bad Draco not bad.” The Creator then looks at Aaron “lets investigate.” He said picking up his plasma pulse energy canon.

Last edited:

Asassinator

Sneaky Lurker Boi?
“I’m personally not a fan of armor, but that is impressive. Come on, let’s go! And do you want to take the wheel this time, Rogue?”

“Sure, why not.” He said while possessing Aaron

Asassinator

Sneaky Lurker Boi?
“Well, it’s pretty good, though me and Aaron prefer the old stuff. Just blades and arrows, though Aaron does things so well that I feel like it’s better than a rifle like yours. As a ghost, I have the power to conjure up any type of weapon I’ve used in my lifetime, so that might come in handy,”

Asassinator

Sneaky Lurker Boi?
“A weapon like this?! I would never.” Rogue then holds and examines it, “This is pretty cool.” He steppes out of the infirmary and aimed at the general direction of where Aaron pointed to and pressed the trigger.

(You can say what happens)

Asassinator

Sneaky Lurker Boi?
Rogue gets back up with a bit of blood flowing off the back of his head, “Oh man this is a good weapon.” He gets back up, healing the damage and hands the cannon back to the Creator. “Thank you, for now I can do this.” An almost exact replica of the cannon appears in Rogue’s hand, “Custom made to fit my purposes.”