• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

OPEN wizarding world rp

Tyll'a

Stubborn Caracal
Tyll'a is not in good shape. The glow in his right eye has all but died out. He weakly says, "What...happened...?"

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
The Creator says “stay here” then glares at the darkness walking forward a few steps before collapsing on to his knees struggling to control the transformation that was coming then gives up and yells in pain while glowing a even brighter silver almost white then suddenly his form changed his scales became white his eyes turned pure gold and he yelled with a rage that Tyll’a had never heard before.

Last edited:

Universe

“No I WON’T LET IT!!” The Creator yells as he pummels the darkness “I WILL NOT LET YOU DESTROY MY WORLD!” He yells while dodging the darkness’s Attacks and lands right next to Tyll’a “this isn’t the end.” He says blasting the darkness back where it came from then looks at Tyll’a with kind golden eyes. “We’ve won” then collapses onto the ground unleashing a golden shockwave that healed Tyll’a.

Tyll'a

Stubborn Caracal
"I don't know. I was following Universe's movements, then the next thing I remember, I'm lying on the ground near death."

Universe

“I went ultra instinct and I’ve never gone ultra instinct in this form before.” The Creator accidentally moves his wing “Ow!” He winced “how do you feel?” He asks Tyll’a while struggling to stand up. “My muscles really hurt.”

Last edited:

Universe

“Whoops wrong way I got turned around again.” Then he carries them into the medical spa. “Sorry about that.” Then the Emperor puts both of them into the hot tub. The Creator screamed in pain so loud that it made his father jump.

Last edited:

Universe

“Ow that hurt!” The Creator said wincing as he felt his skin come off then he grabs the skin and throws it onto the ground out of the hot tub and suddenly there was a brilliant flash of light and there standing in front of him was Peace. The Creator blinks in shock just staring at his long thought dead wife. “ Peace?” “Tyll’a are you seeing what I’m seeing?”

Last edited: