• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

OPEN wizarding world rp

Tyll'a

Stubborn Caracal
"Is that your wife? I suppose that if father and Ayu showed up here, why can't she?" After asking this, Tyll'a cries out in pain before looking at his now hairless tail.

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
Then the Creator giggles some more as Peace tickles his stomach. “Ok honey that’s enough.” Then Peace puts The Creator on his feet and he finds that his sore muscles had healed. He smiles at his wife “I missed you” he said hugging her.

Last edited:

Universe

Then Peace picks up Tyll’a “hello” she said in the kindest voice ever heard. “Nice to meet you Tyll’a” she said looking at him with gorgeous emerald eyes as she rubbed Tyll’a’s sore muscles and smiles at him “I heard a lot about your father but I didn’t know he had you”

Last edited:

Universe

“Ummmmmmmm” the Creator says scratching the back of his head hoping Tyll’a wouldn’t notice. “Ultra instinct happened” he said but could not say anything else because The Creator was trying not to crack up. Also he was pretty sure he looked like an idiot in front of Tyll’a. “We also fused together which was a bad idea turns out.” Then the Creator braces himself for her to smack him. (She doesn’t)

Last edited:

Tyll'a

Stubborn Caracal
Tyll'a doesn't help the Creator, as he doesn't think the dragon needs any help to begin with! He is thinking that Peace is just showing her love for her mate.

Universe

Peace then realizes that she is standing on her mate’s throat. “Oh my gosh I’m so sorry I didn’t listen to you Tyll’a we’ve got to get him some oxygen quick I’ll give him CPR.” “Can you do an electric spell?” She asks Tyll’a

Last edited: