• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($150+) Opening project up to new artist ($150 and Up)

dogmatlw

About once a year I like to return to the forums here and open myself up to new artist who might be interested in working with me. Currently I am working on a Pokemon based novel that I post new chapters for about every week to every ten days. Part of that is having cover art or side art done of the characters. You don't have to actually read the story if you are not interested in doing so but it would help give you a better understanding.

I'll drop a few of the possible pairings here and if you are interested in learning more please contact me. I will warn that I do not always return back to the forms that fast. My DMs are open so please feel free to contact me there.

1) Zorua x Fennekin
2) Minccino x Quilava
3) Shaymin x Jirachi

WhiteGuardian

RibooDragon

I'd love to, my costs depend on the pokemon in question and their complexity, for what you're asking for

1) Zorua x Fennekin 60USD (full body full color)
2) Minccino x Quilava 60 USD
3) Shaymin x Jirachi 60 USD

Here's some samples of my Pokemon work as well as my commissions sheet

df2a22r-2dcdd5a7-12f3-4bfa-972f-7e2cadc9a774.png
_c__shattered__by_riboo_df2k47n-fullview.png
_personal__raz_by_riboo_df5k4su-fullview.jpg

If that interests you, HMU through discord! Riboo#5557

Lunneus

Perpetually Tired
Heya! I'd defintiely be interested in working with you on one or all of the covers and i have quite a bit of experience drawing Pokémon characters.
For a 2 character, full body and fully color/shaded piece it'd be around $80. For the same, but thigh up would be $52, and busts would be $30.
Feel free to check my gallery here: https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/lunneus/folder/364866/Paid-Work

If you'd like, you can contact me via email at kaytsmarr@gmail.com or ethoxyribose@gmail.com, or on twitter via DMs https://twitter.com/Lunneus
And i have a few examples of Pokémon characters attached

Attachments

• Henri Refsheet sm.jpg
    Henri Refsheet sm.jpg
    955.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Ari awakened stance.png
    Ari awakened stance.png
    942.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Lectro Commission.png
    Lectro Commission.png
    892 KB · Views: 8
  • DD Waterfall Night trimmed.jpg