• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Opinion on feral characters

Ovidia Dragoness

Udder Derg
Banned
Oh right, you said so, so it must be true right? I like how you literally decided to make shit up cause your feelings were hurt. Lmao.
No I'm not making stuff up. I just find your hate towards feral stuff unwarranted because you're pretty hypocritical when you own the things you do.

KimberVaile

Officially elected and actual ruler of FAF
No I'm not making stuff up. I just find your hate towards feral stuff unwarranted because you're pretty hypocritical when you own the things you do.
Right, because you say so I own a 'dog shaped dildo' now. I know what I posted on discord, I've never once alluded to owning any sort of sex toy really, I crossdress a bit, but that's about as crazy as I get. It's actually pretty fucking revolting that you'd go out of your way to make up shit about somebody to try to justify your feelings being hurt over being into explicit feral art. You're one of the most pathetic people I ever met.

Ovidia Dragoness

Udder Derg
Banned
Right, because you say so I own a 'dog shaped dildo' now. I know what I posted on discord, I've never once alluded to owning any sort of sex toy really, I crossdress a bit, but that's about as crazy as I get. It's actually pretty fucking revolting that you'd go out of your way to make up shit about somebody to try to justify your feelings being hurt over being into explicit feral art. You're one of the most pathetic people I ever met.
Yes you have alluded to it as well as being the sluttiest fox around. My memory is quite clear when it comes to Discord conversations when things get heated.

KimberVaile

Yes you have alluded to it as well as being the sluttiest fox around. My memory is quite clear when it comes to Discord conversations when things get heated.
Wow Ovi, I don't fucking know, maybe there is a difference between acting out a fursona personality for laughs and stating unironically that I own dog dildos.

Ovidia Dragoness

Udder Derg
Banned
I never said those words once on Discord, but ok. You can deny and no u all you want.
This is why I have started screenshotting discord messages so people can't pull what you're doing. Thanks for that golden message though about saying you hope I don't live in a farming country. Looks nice.

KimberVaile

This is why I have started screenshotting discord messages so people can't pull what you're doing. Thanks for that golden message though about saying you hope I don't live in a farming country. Looks nice.
Geee Ovi, maybe you can't find it because it doesn't fucking exist. You literally just tried to make shit up about me cause my opinions hurt your feelings, and yet you try and play the victim, shove off.

See, if I were like you, I'd actually clip things from your account that actually exist, like you know. That commission of you dressed up as a officer in Kim Jong Un's army. And yet, deliciously, on the same token, you try to shame people for being Christian, or eating at Chic Fila a. Lmfao. What a fucking farce.

Ovidia Dragoness

Udder Derg
Banned
Geee Ovi, maybe you can't find it because it doesn't fucking exist. You literally just tried to make shit up about me cause my opinions hurt your feelings, and yet you try and play the victim, shove off.

See, if I were like you, I'd actually clip things from your account that actually exist, like you know. That commission of you dressed up as a officer in Kim Jong Un's army. And yet, deliciously, on the same token, you try to shame people for being Christian, or eating at Chic Fila a. Lmfao. What a fucking farce.
Liking a uniform doesn't mean you support the regime. And I can't find it because I wasn't screenshotting at the time.

KimberVaile

Liking a uniform doesn't mean you support the regime. And I can't find it because I wasn't screenshotting at the time.
And being a Christian doesn't mean being a bigot, nor does it mean you're hateful against gays for eating at Chic Fil A. Going by your own morals though, you're a supporter of murderous communist regimes.
Funny how I can point to actual concrete examples of hypocrisy by you.
Hypocrite say what now?

Ovidia Dragoness

Udder Derg
Banned
And being a Christian doesn't mean being a bigot, nor does it mean you're hateful against gays for eating at Chic Fil A. Going by your own morals though, you're a supporter of murderous communist regimes.
Funny how I can point to actual concrete examples of hypocrisy by you.
Hypocrite say what now?
Wow that was a stretch. Nice job turning the tables though and now I have to get on the defensive. I have never supported bad regimes. Also yes being a Christian makes you more likely to be a bigot and until recently people eating at Chick fil a were knowingly supporting a company that funds anti-lgbt groups. But this is going off topic from feral.

KimberVaile

Wow that was a stretch. Nice job turning the tables though and now I have to get on the defensive. I have never supported bad regimes. Also yes being a Christian makes you more likely to be a bigot and until recently people eating at Chick fil a were knowingly supporting a company that funds anti-lgbt groups. But this is going off topic from feral.
Once again, Ovi, my examples of hypocrisy are concrete. Nazi outfits aren't ok, so why should your dictator worshiping outfit be ok? A good majority of Korean Soldiers violently slaughter civilians for crimes such as listening to south Korean pop music, but apparently, most N Korean soldiers being close matches to actual nazis don't bother you, huh? Funny, isn't it Ovi? You are knowingly portraying an oppressive murderous regime in a fond light, you're violating your own morals. You're no better than those people who masquerade in Nazi outfits and just brush it off as 'liking the outfit' completely choosing to drown out the untold suffering caused by people wearing that same uniform. You have no moral high ground and you KNOW what you're doing.

If you're going to lambast somebody for eating at Chic Fil A, I am sure as fuck going to lambast you for trying to literally glorify a murderous regime. You quite literally tried to fabricate shit about me, so I thought it'd be befitting to show people what actual hypocrisy is.

Zenoth

[redacted by staff]
iu

Ovidia Dragoness

Udder Derg
Banned
Once again, Ovi, my examples of hypocrisy are concrete. Nazi outfits aren't ok, so why should your dictator worshiping outfit be ok? A good majority of Korean Soldiers violently slaughter civilians for crimes such as listening to south Korean pop music, but apparently, most N Korean soldiers being close matches to actual nazis don't bother you, huh? Funny, isn't it Ovi? You are knowingly portraying an oppressive murderous regime in a fond light, you're violating your own morals. You're no better than those people who masquerade in Nazi outfits and just brush it off as 'liking the outfit' completely choosing to drown out the untold suffering caused by people wearing that same uniform. You have no moral high ground and you KNOW what you're doing.

If you're going to lambast somebody for eating at Chic Fil A, I am sure as fuck going to lambast you for trying to literally glorify a murderous regime. You quite literally tried to fabricate shit about me, so I thought it'd be befitting to show people what actual hypocrisy is.
Again I will say liking a uniform does not mean you support a regime.

Ovidia Dragoness

Udder Derg
Banned

Also nice job diverting from your own hypocrisy to my so called "hypocrisy". You've had your fun playing offense so I'm done responding to you.

KimberVaile

Also nice job diverting from your own hypocrisy to my so called "hypocrisy". You've had your fun playing offense so I'm done responding to you.
Please play the victim more for straight up lying, lmao. You never answered my question btw.
Outfits of murderous totalitarian regimes are totally ok! Go on everybody, grab your Nazi outfits and KKK robes, it's ok now. They're just appreciating the aesthetic!

Last edited: