• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Oppertunity for all Furries

joshstory

DAS Kitteh
Opportunity for all Furries

Hey all, now that I have your attention:

I am currently working on a project to become one of the greatest furry poets out there, and write enough good poems to actually create a book.

This is where you all come in. Anyone who is active on FA, can give me a topic to work with. I'll do my best to make it good, and PM you when it is done.

Last edited:

Midi Bear

11/10/08
Woah, ambitious!
Err... I guess watching the sunrise in a field in the middle of nowhere would be good. You could mention the feeling of isolation and freedom trying to cancel each other out, the chill one gets when watching the sunrise, the beauty of it all, feeling renewed after seeing it etc.
I dunno, sunrise just seems like a good place to start off with poetry. It's the start of the day, so perhaps the start of your work. ;)

Foxie299

A topic for a poem?

How about the fact that English doesn't have the words I need? I mean, quite apart from something like, 'love' being horrible generic to the point of meaninglessness (I love popcorn ... I love my ears ... I love freedom ... I love my g/f ... you get the idea), how am I supposed to distinguish between things that matter (like Doctor Who), and things that really matter, like who's running the country? They're both important, they both matter, just in entirely different ways.

You see what I'm talking about?

No ... ?

This is why I need the greatest every furry poet to write a poem about it, so people do see.

Lukar

Durrgon
Lazard form Crisis Core: FF7 said:
Unattainable dreams are the best kind.

lolzelz, just kidding.

Anyways, I've got an idea. How about a poem about someone who doesn't fit in with others, or something along the lines of that? Just a suggestion.

LonelyFox

Care to join me for a bit?
idk i love writing poetry, ill write the one aboutthe snuggling if you want hehe, im great at love poems and dark menacing poems.. aka LOST love poems. all you got to do is ask lol

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
The journey.

Adelio Altomar

Rat-Sized Superiority Complex
Try one about the ironies of life.

Also, can you PM me these poems? I wanna get in some practice with my calligraphy.

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
Adelio. If I get around to some of mine I'm planning, I'd love to have you do them :O

Zarbolord

Hawt brown eyed dragon
-The complex emotions of falling in love is a good theme... So many feelings all at once heheh.
-The loss of a loved one, that one hurts, been thru it many times but also a good theme (takes the stress away)
-Descriptive poems of anthros, something like...
His fur plaqued on his body
As the wind skimmed by
Silver and gold glistened
As he waved to me goodbye

Meh I dunno, not a good poet, but that's some ideas...

Khizzy

Still a little drunk
About a possum that Jesus petted once.

(If anyone gets that reference, they'll win harder than a 1958 Gibson Flying V)

KaiserVadin

Super Saiyan 5 Kaioken x ???
Hey all, now that I have your attention:

I am currently working on a project to become one of the greatest furry poets out there, and write enough good poems to actually create a book.

This is where you all come in. Anyone who is active on FA, can give me a topic to work with. I'll do my best to make it good, and PM you when it is done.
how about Anti-Furs Vs Furs ? ( would that be good ? )

joshstory

DAS Kitteh
Ok, so I like some of the things coming in.

For love, and Anti-furs, visit my FA page, I have a few posted there already like those.

joshstory

DAS Kitteh
Sorry, a bit delayed.

Midi Bear, Lukar, and Aden, your topics are now covered. Feel free to read and comment.

Phoenixwildfire

Resident pervy rainbow unicorn
hmm, here's an interesting one for you to work with.

A furry that falls in love with a human, and vise versa. Sort of a romeo and juliet type of situation.