• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Opposite "emo" subculture??

Jideonu

New Member
Alto's?

unlike emo's we like to chill and only chill, having fun and skating is nice too <3
 

Kelsh

New Member
Paul Revere said:
politicians, obviously.

ever hear the phrase "culture of corruption"?
I guess that's a "subculture", but honestly, every time i hear Newspeakisms like "subculture", I just want to vomit.

Hey, look, it's Paul Revere with more conspiracies!

And I suppose "preps", if you will. Though the stereotypes of them is overrated.
 
S

sage_mines

Guest
Actually, I think emo's are their own enemy, as they all seem to hate eachother.
 

makmakmob

Member
ramsay_baggins said:
Hmmm, chavs maybe? Or spides/steeks over here.

I'm not sure chavs are the opposite to emos so much as they are simply enemies. That and they cut up other people instead of themselves.
My Dad said:
If chavs and emos had a war then chavs would win, because all they would do is hand over their knives to the emos and let them finish the job.
 

Whirlaxis

Member
existentialists maybe? Emos get depressed about everything, but the thought of life having no meaning makes existentialists feel elated....sounds opposite to me =P
 

JAK3ST3RB

Active Member
makmakmob said:
ramsay_baggins said:
Hmmm, chavs maybe? Or spides/steeks over here.

I'm not sure chavs are the opposite to emos so much as they are simply enemies. That and they cut up other people instead of themselves.
My Dad said:
If chavs and emos had a war then chavs would win, because all they would do is hand over their knives to the emos and let them finish the job.

JAM YA HYPE RUDE BOI!!! BRAP!!! BRAP!!! BRAP!!!
 

stoelbank

Member
sage_mines said:
Actually, I think emo's are their own enemy, as they all seem to hate eachother.

If i just happend to have a link to that Emo site with there own *boys kissing* section
 

Kyrre

Member
Le_Démon_Sans_Visage said:
People with asperger's syndrome? Not really a culture, tho.

I've got that, and that hurt my feelings. Wait... paradox much? o.o

So, if we're going for politically incorrect responses, I vote for wives of abusive husbands. They're not allowed to express themselves and bottle up emotion, they dress to please people and fit in instead of dressing to be "different", and the husbands do the cutting for them.
 

JAK3ST3RB

Active Member
JAK3ST3RB said:
makmakmob said:
ramsay_baggins said:
Hmmm, chavs maybe? Or spides/steeks over here.

I'm not sure chavs are the opposite to emos so much as they are simply enemies. That and they cut up other people instead of themselves.
My Dad said:
If chavs and emos had a war then chavs would win, because all they would do is hand over their knives to the emos and let them finish the job.

JAM YA HYPE RUDE BOI!!! BRAP!!! BRAP!!! BRAP!!!
lol i dont relli talk like that xD
 

ramsay_baggins

WINTERFELL!
JAK3ST3RB said:
JAK3ST3RB said:
JAM YA HYPE RUDE BOI!!! BRAP!!! BRAP!!! BRAP!!!
lol i dont relli talk like that xD

Thank goodness! You had me a bit worried there XD

Also: Kill the drunk spides! KILL!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wu4Yo-4gFU
Swearing, alcohol and dance music... fun fun fun *rolls eyes in bored manner*
 
Top