• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: [orcaowl's requests] [CLOSED]

EmeraldWuff

Green wuff with large feet
ddzoehy-ed137f1c-e058-4f2a-bc1c-4037242b1559.jpg
Oooh, this looks just perfect. Thanks a lot :D

Marcl

The Honey Fox
You have a really cool style there! :D

If you like, you could draw my Marcel. He's an anthro hybrid of a red fox and a honey badger. He's kind of a positive trickster - likes to make some jokes, or innocent pranks, but nothing harmful. He's also far too curious for his own good XD

1536529086.marcl_marcel_ref_sheet.png

N

Nyro46

I love your art a lot!! I have a feral coyote character that could use more art if you want to draw him-

19340763_4fvDDS5mmxsswL6.png

19387903_InJS5r443Bap6NP.jpg

23719813_lvP9wWrkZzOMm6L.gif
His name is Mayhem and he's fairly mischievous and a bit reckless. His preferred places to be are desserts or generally dryer/hotter climates.
Thank you for the opportunity!

Azeleon

gay lizard gang
Such wonderful art on this thread! I hope it's not too much to post my lizard here, too?
another lizard big surprise.png

I know your profile says you're not accepting trades but, I'd be willing to draw something in return if you're interested.

Eli_the_Wolf23

Heya! I love the art style and here is my ref sheet. And I want my outfit to be based on Leons R.P.D ourtfit from Resident Evil 2, my character is a bit buff by the way.

orcaowl

You have a really cool style there! :D

If you like, you could draw my Marcel. He's an anthro hybrid of a red fox and a honey badger. He's kind of a positive trickster - likes to make some jokes, or innocent pranks, but nothing harmful. He's also far too curious for his own good XD

1536529086.marcl_marcel_ref_sheet.png
de0nji5-05fb8156-580c-41ce-8820-21a8b7a70c4e.jpg