• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Oregon Cons?

Me! Furry! Here in Bend, how come you guys have to be so far away? I know us oregon furs are in hiding, which makes no sense. Arent we supposed to be the most weird earthy liberal backwards state in the country? Furry should be normal! We need some way of getting organized

:O Bend!
That is closer to me than any of the other posts. xD
I live in Grants Pass... Well, Williams OR to be completely accurate.
(Sort of near Medford)

I would love to be able to hang out with some Oregon furs, my mate and I always felt so alone in this small town x.x

Kranksty

Burnt to a crispy texture
Beaver Con?

Are fox's allowed in? xD
Cuzz that is what my fursuit I am getting will be.

I will also make one some day too. xD
Have all the materials for the fursuit just to much of a perfectionist to get it done fast. lolz

composite_beast

Do Not Panic.
It's just what kind of event would we have when the majority are male?

That's part of the reason why I quit going to the PDX furmeets. I got tired of getting hit on by guys XD. Christ. Pioneer Place IS easy to get to on transit, but it is a sucktastic place to have a meet. Malls = grrr.

I live in SE Portland, btw. Used to live in Oregon City. Currently going to CCC.

I've always wanted to do a campout thing. It's my dream. I go camping a lot during the summer and fall.

Btw, I'm probably gonna go up to AFF. It'd be good to get my talons wet again, so to speak.
Hey. Y'know, this thread is about Oregon Cons. There are at present NO oregon fur cons. However, there are two (at least) in neighboring WA. We should at least make the effort to attend these (provided we have the time and the ducats) and things could build from there. All Fur Fun is next month, in Spokane. That's 300 easy miles from PDX. Probably at least two of us, hopefully more, have serviceable vehicles. I've decided that I'm going to do it: it's relatively affordable, and I can just fit it in, schedule-wise.

Anybody want to talk about this?

Last edited:

Randomman29

Proud Decepticon.
I don't know if I'll even attend any, it's noting against you but I just don't know how to present my self. With pokemon it's easy all you need is a good deck or a good team, the rest of the time I'm just a primal beast without desire, except for the one to prove to others that I am mad.

noodlescoop

We should start a furcon like stated by istanbul, i would for sure be up for that and sure if anyone wants a get together of the oregon fur community i would go to that hands down

The Lone Wolf

The one freshman
ya a perfect place for a con would be portland. i can imagine it, it would be so fun :)

LuxrayAnthro

Disapear to the Lost Zone...
I live 30 minutes from Portland OR. Im accross the river in WA.
But I would still go to a con either side.

Hermie

Ryoute

I was surprised to see so many other people from Oregon here. I live in Klamath Falls and have never been to a convention of any kind. I was able to get a monday pass for PAX this summer (They were all in stock when I got in line...), and am thinking about going to Anime Expo this Summer as well. If there was a furry con close by, that I wouldn't have to explain to my parents, I'd go to just for kicks, but not too bothered that I can't go to them. lol

Last edited:

Riho

Your brain cells are mine
I was surprised to see so many other people from Oregon here. I live in Klamath Falls and have never been to a convention of any kind. I was able to get a monday pass for PAX this summer (They were all in stock when I got in line...), and am thinking about going to Anime Expo this Summer as well. If there was a furry con close by, that I wouldn't have to explain to my parents, I'd go to just for kicks, but not too bothered that I can't go to them. lol
I wuz just in klamath falls to check out OIT.
Let's pretend we met and I said hai.

Riho

Did you see a random curly blonde-haired fifteen year old?

Ryoute

Depends when it was. We had a day for high school students to tour the school like a month ago, and there were some that matched that description. I wouldn't really remember any of them specifically though.

Riho

I was there on Saturday, for older students. Even though I'm in high school.
Go figure :D