• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Organizing my submissions

Orcashia

Blue Orca
With my new submissions I have been able to put them in the 'sculpture' folder. I also have a folder titled 'photography', which was made eons ago. I went into my gallery and I was wondering if there is a way to put things in the different folders so that all my sculptures are in that folder. All my photography is in that folder and I wanted to make a folder for artwork, non-sculpture.

Is there a way of doing this? I didn't see any answers on the forums from a search of, 'organizing gallery' nor 'organizing submissions'.

Any help would be appreciated.

MissNook

@Orcashia I think what you need is in the My FA tab. Go to Page Management > Gallery folders.
You can create new folders and add several submissions to them by using the "add submissions" button which allows you to select all the submissions you wanna put in those folders.

Hope that helps!

Last edited:

Orcashia

Blue Orca
Thank you for your quick response! I will check this out and let you know how it goes.

EDIT: This does work. Just wish it didn't click on ALL. But I will work with it. Thanks again for the help MissNook!

Last edited: