• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Orgasmic Foods

Arden

WHITE COCOLATE!!!!!*twitching with big grin on face*

Madness

Surfing my way to victory!
Steak's and Red Meat in general. Pasta is also another food i rate really high aswell.

Thorne

Yourfaceyourfaceyourface
Babies.

marzipan-babies1.jpg

Xipoid

Cameras
A bed of melted spring onions, spring greens, and fingerling potatoes all covered in a pickled onion broth and topped with slightly cured duck served a little red. A glass of '06 Blue Eyed Boy Shiraz, too.

Oni

Ichiban Ramen served half raw with hard boiled eggs and shrimp. 12 fl oz of Mountain Dew.

Last edited:

eternal_flare

voice of guilmon!
Thats because that person can't cook rice. Well done rice doesn't need anything else to go with it. That said, i love a good simple risotto, all on its own. NOM.

HTH making risotto can be simple? I remember the pain with those eggs and cheese, but yeah it's good, very good.

Kimmerset

Banned
Banned
Right now, I could go for one of the rawest slabs of meat you can find in any given restaurant. Maybe with some lemon, garlic, seasoning salt, and basil... *Drools* Oh yes... As soon as I get my next paycheck that's exactly what I'm doing.

DarkOverord

Cadbury's Chocolate. More specifically, Dairy Milk with Caramel. And also Terry's Chocolate Orange. Those little Lindt Milk Chocolate bars are awesome too. To add to this there's warm chocolate fudge cake and Strawberry Angel Delight

Sweet tooth? Me? Naaaaaaw

Jack

my home made blueberry cheesecake swirled brownies topped with hot fudge and vanilla icecream. I just love to cook deserts when I have supplies to do so with.

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
HTH making risotto can be simple? I remember the pain with those eggs and cheese, but yeah it's good, very good.

How is it NOT simple? All you have to do is stir. Easiest way to feed myself for a whole day on four bucks.

Ratte

My own homemade Thyme Fried Chicken, along with my homemade American fries.

I like to cook too.

Pwncakesfury

Legitiums Divinus Equitas
Homemade chicken alfredo casserole. *shivers and faints*

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
Rubio's fish burritos...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helsing

ack, i misread it as 'organic foods' and i was like oh hay...

dark chocolate is always nice *murrs*

gunnerboy

the most simple and delicious thing I can think of at the moment is a peanut butter and honey sandwich. NOMNOM!
but another good thing I cook is brisket, with garlic and oregano, crushed red pepper and lemon pepper. but marinating it is a pain

lobosabio

Dance the Mussolini
Cadbury's Chocolate. More specifically, Dairy Milk with Caramel. And also Terry's Chocolate Orange. Those little Lindt Milk Chocolate bars are awesome too. To add to this there's warm chocolate fudge cake and Strawberry Angel Delight

Sweet tooth? Me? Naaaaaaw

I've always thought Cadbury was overrated. Then again, it might just be the British Hersey's.

As for food, Guylian Shells. Those things are divine.

Wolf Spit

-My homemade nachos
-The shrimp and crab enchiladas at Mama Inez
-Banana splits with caramel, fudge, whipped cream, and nuts - no icecream
-Seasoned finger steaks with KC Masterpiece barbeque sauce
-KC Masterpiece barbeque sauce