• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Osama Bin Laden is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alstor

And twice as shiny
According to a US official, Osama Bin Laden, the most wanted terrorist in the world, has been killed. The U.S. has the body.

Stream if you aren't watching your local channels right now.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/live

If this is true, then this should be the biggest al-Qaeda news since the London bombings.

Last edited:

Smart_Cookie

I baked y'all an apple pie!
Re: Obama Bin Laden is Dead

Inb4 Conservatives try to spin this as "not really Obama's doing" or as a negative somehow. :V

I can't say I saw that coming, but if it really is true I hope this gets everyone closer to ending the wars over there.

*PS- Might wanna fix the title if you want people to take this thread seriously. >_>

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas

HURRY UP GODDAMNIT! SHOW ME PICTURES OF THE BODY!!

Machine

Shrieking Possum Queen

Two minutes before this thread popped up, my mom and dad were both going, "Hey guys! Osama bin Laden is dead!"

Fast news is fast!

R

Rukh_Whitefang

Holy crap!!!! Watching NBC right now.

Rouz

Nothing New Under the Sun

Two minutes before this thread popped up, my mom and dad were both going, "Hey guys! Osama bin Laden is dead!"

Fast news is fast!

I was watching baseball and they said it. I'm still waiting for Obama's press conference.

This is huge news.

Aetius

It's Me Gordon, Barney from Black Mesa

AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YEAH!

Fay V

Lost to this world

I was talking to my dad earlier about how it felt weird that it had been a decade since 9/11

O.O I am psychic.

No really though, this is huge news. I'm just annoyed how people keep wanting to mention that it happened during the Obama administration like that matters. It's not like he got there and said "look harder guys" and the military was all "oooh okay" meh politics.

Rouz

I was talking to my dad earlier about how it felt weird that it had been a decade since 9/11

O.O I am psychic.

No really though, this is huge news. I'm just annoyed how people keep wanting to mention that it happened during the Obama administration like that matters. It's not like he got there and said "look harder guys" and the military was all "oooh okay" meh politics.

People are still look going to favorable at Obama for this.

Darkwing

Yeah! The bastard is finally dead!

I wonder how/who killed him?

Kommodore

well what is it?

I really did not think they would get him after all this time, but it is good to see I was wrong. Bout time.

Inb4 Conservatives try to spin this as "not really Obama's doing"

Pretty sure it was more or less the military just doing its job on this one. He might have gave the OK though, in which case, good on him.

Recel

Mamma Yeena

O.O I am psychic.
I told you that once, didnt I? :p

Well, hope its realy true.

Edit: Wow, post are realy rolling here.

Rouz

Holy fuck. I'm in disbelief.

It feels surreal just because it's almost exactly a decade later.

Status
Not open for further replies.