• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Osama Bin Laden is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf-Bone

Banned
Banned
I guess Randy hasn't quite caught on that Clayton is a fucking idiot. Maybe you two deserve each other.

Randy-Darkshade

Bike riding squirrel thing.
I guess Randy hasn't quite caught on that Clayton is a fucking idiot. Maybe you two deserve each other.

I'm far from an idiot. I have lead many people irl to believe I am quite the idiot, then I come back and bite them in the ass when they least expect it.

People start to believe I am stupid, and soon they start trying to pull the wool over my eyes, but they soon learn I am not as stupid as I make myself out to be.

Deo

The hatred of FAF personified
Well, then I hope the majority of those people were in the right state of mind and not the mentality you've been talking about. And no, I'm not telling you to stop trying to state your opinion, but you can't honestly say that your opinion is fact, when it's really just an opinion (or a moral belief...same thing really)
There are moral beliefs, and there are moral facts.
A moral fact is that we should not get pleasure from the death of another human being. Moral facts are things that you really can't oppose on moral levels. You can't honestly say that "Yes, it is indeed good, and morally acceptable, to enjoy, celebrate, and get pleasure from a person's death." Such a claim is not morally defendable.
That is why I say "moral fact" and not "my moral opninion/belief"/

What would I have done about what?

So revenge makes everything better?

Us gloating over a man's death makes the horror of picking up body parts more bearable? Do explain how more death makes the past deaths in 9/11 more palatable.

Also does anyone else find it weird that Maverick stopped to take photos of dead people's body parts?

If you want to just sit there and get wiped of the face of the earth without doing anything. Go ahead. But I'm not.

You're simplifying this WAY to much. How i feel has already been said in this thread. Nothing i say would get anything more than a stereotype. I know you furries well enough to know how you'd react.

PHOTOS OH GOD! IM A CREEPER. I't was PART of my fucking job. Now get your heads out of your collective asses.

Last edited:

Teneba

There are moral beliefs, and there are moral facts.
A moral fact is that we should not get pleasure from the death of another human being. Moral facts are things that you really can't oppose on moral levels. You can't honestly say that "Yes, it is indeed good, and morally acceptable, to enjoy, celebrate, and get pleasure from a person's death." Such a claim is not morally defendable.

I can agree with you on that point to some degree, even though I have a difficult time accepting the phrase "moral fact." Well spoken.

Last edited:
L

LizardKing

You can't honestly say that "Yes, it is indeed good, and morally acceptable, to enjoy, celebrate, and get pleasure from a person's death." Such a claim is not morally defendable.

I'm not sure believers in ritual sacrifice would agree with you on that, whether as an individual or as a society.

"Except"

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
Who will we hate now?

Volkodav

Dad****er
You do realize you need some sort of morale to be against and for, what your petitions in your sig are against and for.
You do realize you have to be a fucking moron to not agree with my views in my sig

I'd date Randy/ Also youre mean and you hurt my feelings

Wolf-Bone

Banned
Banned
I come back and bite them in the ass

Do Not Want

I'm not sure believers in ritual sacrifice would agree with you on that, whether as an individual or as a society.

We already have that. It's called capital punishment and what most wars nowadays amount to. "Oh shit, we got all these young folks and there's no way in hell they'll all be gainfully employed the way the economy's going. hey I know, let's ship them off to Camelfuckistan to die". WTF do you think human sacrifice boiled down to in the past once all the rationalizations about "The Gods" and whatnot were stripped away? Killing prisoners of war and your own surplus population so there'd be fewer mouths to feed, nothing more.

randy are you a virgin, cause i only date virgins

In Randy's case, I don't think you need to worry about that :3

ArielMT

'Net Help Desk
R

Rukh_Whitefang

Re: Obama Bin Laden is Dead

No, killing is very bad.

Funny, you say abortion is okay...

This is also important. Osama was of almost no threat. He was killed as a trophy, he was killed for revenge, a way to appease the masses cry for blood.

Again, maybe you should read about how the military found a crap load of intel in the compound he was living in, which by the way wasn't in a cave...

Last edited by a moderator:
Do Not Want

We already have that. It's called capital punishment and what most wars nowadays amount to. "Oh shit, we got all these young folks and there's no way in hell they'll all be gainfully employed the way the economy's going. hey I know, let's ship them off to Camelfuckistan to die". WTF do you think human sacrifice boiled down to in the past once all the rationalizations about "The Gods" and whatnot were stripped away? Killing prisoners of war and your own surplus population so there'd be fewer mouths to feed, nothing more.

In Randy's case, I don't think you need to worry about that :3

You are the most absurd person i know.

Status
Not open for further replies.