• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Other Furry Forums?

G

Ginza

Lmao Phoenixed is dead. Sadly, these are the only ones left. Though DA has forums iirc. Not sure I’d ever touch them though lol

Unfortunately, Tumblr, instagram, and twitter are pretty much the closest you’ll get. Discord is awesome though, if you don’t mind faster paced conversations :p

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
So, besides FAF (which we know is the best ;) ) what are some other furry forums? So they exist? Please, not the phoenixed forums, they are cancer.

This thread lists some forums, as well as other sites:

forums.furaffinity.net: Other Furry Sites (oof)

But yeah, the tumor over at Pheonixed finally grew so large, it killed the place...I recall seeing ya there but it's been a while; I posted for a bit as Fossa. So, hello again if ya recall me! But seemed like a hard place to get to know folks; wasn't very welcoming, if you were new.

Have had much better luck here, even if the site is a bit chaotic, I have made some very close fiends.

Gem-Wolf

da golden wuff
Discord is awesome though, if you don’t mind faster paced conversations :p

I have discord, but no idea how to find chats etc lol.

This thread lists some forums, as well as other sites:

forums.furaffinity.net: Other Furry Sites (oof)

But yeah, the tumor over at Pheonixed finally grew so large, it killed the place...I recall seeing ya there but it's been a while; I posted for a bit as Fossa. So, hello again if ya recall me! But seemed like a hard place to get to know folks; wasn't very welcoming, if you were new.

Have had much better luck here, even if the site is a bit chaotic, I have made some very close fiends.

thanks a bunch lol
and yes I do recall seeing you there too lol

pandasayori

Dreaming Hobbyist
SoFurry has a forum section buuuut it's honestly not very active compared to FA. Telegram has groups but I don't know of any to join. There are plenty of Discord invite links floating around this place.

Water Draco

Next LondonFurs?? Please stay tuned
There are plenty of furry discord servers promoted on here.

If you are 18+years old I can DM you the contact details for you to apply to join Fluffy Shutterbug's server The Fuzzy Muzzle Cafe.

Also if you look up @Open_Mind he may be able to assist you with joining Pinkies server The Jupiter Colony.

If you look up Ryv and Lerks on YouTube you will also find a link to Fuzz's Bar and Grill

webkilla

Furry, brony, anon - for lulz
That's part of the catch with the way the furry fandom is structured these days: FA is the biggest community hub around - everything else is small-fries, niche communities, expat-communities or barely tangentially related.

I wouldn't mind if there were some more 'big' furry sites so there could be some competition to be the most user friendly or whatnot - but furry artists and art fans/buyers group together, because that's where the business is, and thus we get the big pile-on for a large central community hub.

bombylius

Bearly present
What about Weasyl? I don't know much about it, but doesn't it have a pretty furry centric forum (even if it's primarily an art site)?

L

lupi900

Please, not the phoenixed forums, they are cancer.

Yup a mod tried arguing how i was a spammer when switched to old unused account. An explained why which i gave up because i knew she was being a bitch about it. It's filled with old FAF users who are just worthless furry haters. It's no surprise its dead forum.

As another user said your better of finding a large furry discord.

What about Weasyl? I don't know much about it, but doesn't it have a pretty furry centric forum (even if it's primarily an art site)?

It's pretty much dead, no one posts there. It became pretty toxic with former FAF 1.0 users arguing like children or shoehorning why furries suck into topics. I left when i was told autism was a blacklisted topic because of it turning into flame wars by some FAF users, which is pretty stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mikazuki Marazhu

I hate you all
Ferzu
images (26).jpeg

Yakamaru

Bara mig och lite bensin
FAF's pretty much only the more active Furry forum that I know of. There might be some more obscure sites out there, but their activity might be rather.. Dead.

Gem-Wolf

da golden wuff
Yup a mod tried arguing how i was a spammer when switched to old unused account. An explained why which i gave up because i knew she was being a bitch about it. It's filled with old FAF users who are just worthless furry haters. It's no surprise its dead forum.

As another user said your better of finding a large furry discord.

Yes i had a hard time there. Didn’t like it at all.
I’m trying to find Discord chats :3

Hahaha nooooo thank you XD

FAF's pretty much only the more active Furry forum that I know of. There might be some more obscure sites out there, but their activity might be rather.. Dead.
Yeah i’m starting to thing FAF is gonna be the only active one too.

Thanks guys for all responses :3

Yakamaru

Bara mig och lite bensin

Cawdabra

It's filled with old FAF users who are just worthless furry haters. It's no surprise its dead forum.
Ouch :C
It was fine for a while as long as you didn't take anything seriously, but some big drama happened around late 2016 that pretty much put the nail in the coffin for it.

Judge Spear

ohhhhhhhh i would like to hear about that. Users were pretty nasty to me over there so i’m not surprised this happens tbh
You said a lot of stupid shit. Semi-frequently.
Not calling you stupid. But you said stupid shit. And you got called on it.

And yes, avoid Ferzu. Furry Amino is pretty bad too.
SoFurry is (or was last I checked) a quieter, cringier version of this place.

L

lupi900

Ouch :C
It was fine for a while as long as you didn't take anything seriously, but some big drama happened around late 2016 that pretty much put the nail in the coffin for it.

I just didn't like them bashing furs then get butthurt when they got called out.

ohhhhhhhh i would like to hear about that

From what /r/Furry said then, the userbase walked out when few of the mods had a very unprofessional meltdowns. Now its just 4 users who circlejerk over how furries are cancer