• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Otter Nationality Poll

What nationality is your Otter Fursona?

• Canadian Otter

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Ex-patriate Canadian Otter (CDN Otter abroad)

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Commonwealth Otter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Otter of other nationality

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Not an otter but considering it.

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Irreverent

Well the last dozen odd Otter threads got me to thinking (a dangerous pastime, I know)......if one of your fursonas is an an Otter fursona, what's your national background?

(cause we needed another Otter poll/thread :razz: )

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
Is there an option for "Not an otter, and not considering it" for the dumbasses with nothing better to do but post in threads that have nothing to do with them?

Jashwa

Is there an option for "Not an otter, and not considering it" for the dumbasses with nothing better to do but post in threads that have nothing to do with them?

Not to be picky, but you're an avian posting in an otter thread about something that has nothing to do with you. Isn't that a bit hypocritical?

Adelio Altomar

Rat-Sized Superiority Complex
Damn, you beat me to it!

But I had a different approach in mind with the poll options, including making the votes avialable to the public and pretty much making the choices +1, 0. But as had said, some are also Common Wealth.

Irreverent

Damn, you beat me to it!

Us Otters is quick

including making the votes avialable to the public

Yeah, I should have done that for the lols/luz.

But as had said, some are also Common Wealth.

Its there. ;)

"Not an otter, and not considering it"

This option does not exist because......

0000:FFFF CCCC 1111 FEED 0FED C0FF EE
Halt 2
The kernel has detected a segfault in file - Otter.sys
Writing core dump to dev\nuts.

Last edited:

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
Not to be picky, but you're an avian posting in an otter thread about something that has nothing to do with you. Isn't that a bit hypocritical?
..........that was the point.........

Rozgarden

I'm an otter of the notanotter nationality.

Thats funny

Dude? another otter thread?

Someone should just kidnap Dragoneer and make him change the site to OtterAffinity

XD Never thought Otters were so popular.. or maybe its the fact that we are vain talkative creatures who want to annoy the rest of the fandom

Irreverent

Someone should just kidnap Dragoneer and make him change the site to OtterAffinity

Hmmm. How about it, minions? :D

Adelio Altomar

Rat-Sized Superiority Complex
Hmm... results so far are a little surprising and tad a disappointing... :-/

Dude? another otter thread?

Hmmm. How about it, minions? :D

She found out our plan!! Take her down and strap her to the lamppost!! Quick! X3

Irreverent

Hmm... results so far are a little surprising and tad a disappointing... :-/

Meh, the western and far eastern Otters are still sleeping off last nights binge. :D They'll probably chime in tomorrow.

She found out our plan!! Take her down and strap her to the lamppost!! Quick! X3

Bad, bad Zoot Eli! :D

Sunny_Otter

Whatsa Motter?
Meh, the western and far eastern Otters are still sleeping off last nights binge. :D They'll probably chime in tomorrow.

Or they're embroiled in finals ;_; Three major assignments, one final and one research paper due this week alone. Halp halp halp.

Also I APPROVE OF THIS POST.

jagdwolf

Just a simple innocent Wolf
Ok.....someone bring me some Louisiana hotsause. These damn otters have got to be thinned out.

Light'n up the grills......who's first.

Salrith

The Curious Dragon
Still feel a bit odd, hearing about multiple fursonas, or swapping them, etc... Feels to me like either a case of multiple personality disorder, or deciding you don't like your personality anymore so -- no problem, just duck down the PersonaStore(tm), the place for all your new personality needs!
Even if I know it's not that way, just feels sort of like that.

That being said, I'm not an otter, so I don't count... *innocent whistle*