• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

ouch. =P

foxmusk

uh oh stinky
oh god thats gonna hurt for days :v sparring and shit is the worst. you're like whoaa this is fun but then you get a nasty bruise/welt on your arm and you're tender for like five days and you're like oh god why did i ever do that

Saintversa

Can't keep a good dog down
oh god thats gonna hurt for days :v sparring and shit is the worst. you're like whoaa this is fun but then you get a nasty bruise/welt on your arm and you're tender for like five days and you're like oh god why did i ever do that

you actually said something helpful haha.. but ugh.. yeah thats how i feel now.. it was pretty lame cause i was just showering and i could barely pick up the shampoo bottle and its been pissing me off all night.. do you think if i put ice on it itl help any?

and great.. cause i do a little ufc four days a week, (but im not the guy who wears tap out t-shirts everyday) .. im afraid this will set me off for a while.. =P

Last edited:

Melkor

Embrace the pain!
If it is 'jammed', then I'm guessing all you can do is use it as little as possible and let it fix itself..I'm almost certain that's all that I did last time it happened to me... And try the ice thing, it sounds like a good idea

Saintversa

Can't keep a good dog down
If it is 'jammed', then I'm guessing all you can do is use it as little as possible and let it fix itself..I'm almost certain that's all that I did last time it happened to me... And try the ice thing, it sounds like a good idea

alright will do. thanks much

coward67

My friend was sparring yesterday and we were stoned but then I had to go so I don't know what you're talking about.