• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Our Guilty Pleasures

A

Autumn the Squirrel

Hey there. As it's been a while since I've interacted with these forums, I've decided to start a discussion about guilty pleasure games (or, to be more specific, games you enjoy that many others don't.)

For me personally, Sonic R has been a game I've really enjoyed since picking up Sonic Gems Collection for the Nintendo GameCube back around 2011-2012. The tapping of your character's feet as they run, the fluidity of movement when maintaining speed (depending on character,) the tracks themselves with their randomized time/weather (depending on which version of the game you're playing,) how well the game plays with the GameCube controller, and, of course, that amazing soundtrack all create a game that I've always found to be both oddly relaxing and fun.

So what's your guilty pleasure?

sonic_r_cast_2.png

Throwaway

What, what's a guilty pleasure to you?

Usually when I hear that word I've heard it to mean "things you really like but wish you didn't"

A

Autumn the Squirrel

What, what's a guilty pleasure to you?

Usually when I hear that word I've heard it to mean "things you really like but wish you didn't"

As said above, a guilty pleasure is something you enjoy despite the fact that the vast majority of people who have experienced it disliked it. Maybe you can see that thing's flaws, but you enjoy it regardless for one reason or another.

Throwaway

As said above, a guilty pleasure is something you enjoy despite the fact that the vast majority of people who have experienced it disliked it. Maybe you can see that thing's flaws, but you enjoy it regardless for one reason or another.

Ok.

I think that Romeo and Juliet "Sealed with a kiss" is an unironically not bad movie.

Then again, I watched it in Bad Movie Club, so many furries here might have different opinions.

Also,

inb4 100's of posts simply saying "yiff"

C

CrookedCroc

It might be the edgiest game in existence but damn, it's fun to play as a vampire cowboy that hunts down ghosts and vampires
519PX79A78L._SY445_.jpg

linkmaster647

I shall keep the beats
well theres many....
-Sonic Chronicles the dark brotherhood
-Sonic and the secret rings
-Paper mario sticker star
-(its not really disliked by many but its not really well known) Patapon
-The legend of zelda skyward sword

Jackpot Raccuki

Fucking Racon
In full honesty, I don't see the hate for it other than people just blindly following what others say like a sheep and calling it edgy.
It has it's flaw, every game does. But man is it good for me.

220px-Shadow_the_Hedgehog_Coverart.png

This is the best version of a Toejam and Earl game. Fite me.
You get to actually fight the earthlings and convert them, no longer will you have to scream at that one enemy you can't bloody "kill".
But screw those mad dentists though, they can burn. They look like actual form of demons!
220px-Toejamcover.jpg

Starbeak

Born in Space, endlessly exploring star-systems
:)

Video Game related:

WWF War Zone. Attitude is much better but it doesn't really have the comedic and inside-joke worthy contention as War Zone does imo xD

A close second would be WCW NWO World Tour.

Stepping away from pro-wrestling...

Bedfellows Frenzy.
Kirby's Epic Yarn (Yes it is too cute, but i'm not the "target audience" for this game which makes it a guilty pleasure of mine... Plus it is fun, but most claim it is too ez)
The Sims series modded. (Yes these are world renowned and extremely popular but it what makes it a guilty pleasure is dressing my sims up. I tend to do that more then play lol)
Spore. (Mostly making wacky and crazy creatures and erase them after they advance to the colony RTS phase to create different creatures. Yes I am not a fan of the RTS phase so I never play past that. Guilty Pleasure ;)).

There are probably a ton more, but this is a good start.

:)