• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Our Robocop Remake[NSFW]

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
Our Robocop Remake has to be the best thing I have seen on Vimeo for quite some time. Its hilariously brilliant yet totally fucking retarded. Lots of effort went into this with the different styles of cinematography and animations. If you have seen Robocop or are a Robocop fan you will love and appreciate this. Some parts are meh, but the rest makes up for it.

Goni

That was pretty hilarious! I'm still amazed Angry Alien hasn't done a 30-second bunnies version of Robocop.

Pantheros

you are me, and i am you
whyyyy is it NSFW? im not sure if i want to click that link...

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
Oh god...those dick shots...

meh.ro11558.jpg

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
Told Ya, lol. That had to be one of my fave parts just cuz its so ridiculous. XD

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
I couldnt stop laughing and cringing at work today when i remember seeing robocop fighting an army of penises, i havent watched the whole thing yet, just been skipping scenes. The ED 209 battle is one weird style. Would like to know the music that plays during the 6000 sux aswell, pretty sure its a Godzilla soundtrack i must have heard over a decade ago, had a lil nostalgiagasm then.