• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Out of every thing in the world what do you hate the most

I

Ishnuvalok

Creationists, the anti-vaccination crowd, the alternative medicine crowd, new-age followers, hippies, islamists, fanatical christians, libertarians, conspiracy theorists (Mostly the "We didn't land on the moon" and "9/11 was an inside job" ones), intelligent design advocates, Lidl, hipsters.

I'm sure there are more, but that's what I could come up with now.

Organized religion. That's the single most destructive and superstitious force in existence. If we didn't have organized religions like christianity, islam, judaism, hinduism etc. life would be so much simpler and so many more people would still be alive.

People who blame books rather than admit that Mankind will find reasons to kill each other over whether religion existed or not.

Nyloc

Evil villain
Twilight.

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
Creationists, the anti-vaccination crowd, the alternative medicine crowd, new-age followers, hippies, islamists, fanatical christians, libertarians, conspiracy theorists (Mostly the "We didn't land on the moon" and "9/11 was an inside job" ones), intelligent design advocates, Lidl, hipsters.

I'm sure there are more, but that's what I could come up with now.

Just say "magical thinking", it covers all the bases.

That's my answer, btw.

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
People who blame books rather than admit that Mankind will find reasons to kill each other over whether religion existed or not.
To be fair, religion does often provide very simple reasons. "We can drive them out, they not only don't believe in our savior but are part of the group that killed him!" "We lived here 2000 years ago and live here again now, we can bulldoze your homes and deem them illegal if we want because you aren't our religion." "You are an impure stain upon the land and a blemish in our G-/god(s) eyes." And so on, and so on. You'll also notice he didn't say organized religion is the only source of violence and the like.

Religion ain't all fire, brimstone, and heretic purgin', but it isn't "GIVE US. A. CUDDLE." either.

Anyways, nothing I can really state drives me to no end of rage. Well, besides the more rabid "Boo humanity" folks (See: My earlier rant on people who "BAW I'M FIRST WORLD CITIZEN BUT LIFE SUCKS WOULDN'T IT BE BETTER TO BE FOXES?"), but then they're only a slight notch above other nutters. Guess nutters that aren't of the "Haha, you rascally nutter" type are some of the main things I "hate".

T

Tycho

Anyways, nothing I can really state drives me to no end of rage. Well, besides the more rabid "Boo humanity" folks (See: My earlier rant on people who "BAW I'M FIRST WORLD CITIZEN BUT LIFE SUCKS WOULDN'T IT BE BETTER TO BE FOXES?"), but then they're only a slight notch above other nutters. Guess nutters that aren't of the "Haha, you rascally nutter" type are some of the main things I "hate".

Spoiled suburban socially inept pseudo-misanthropes living in their personal fantasy-lands?

Ariosto

Media idols, war, inustice, all the bad things in the world. The beige color, arriving home late on sundays... and other stuff I cannot think of now.

Vriska

Spider 8itch
Want to know what I hate?

You yiffing foxes.

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
Spoiled suburban socially inept pseudo-misanthropes living in their personal fantasy-lands?
I'd say that's a pretty good description.

AkiraSumimura

Banned
Banned
Anyone so self-important and idiotic enough to genuinely believe they are one hundred percent right about any subjective matter.

Alt. I hate all the pseudointellectual neo-hippie cyberchondriac hypocritical nutjobs running around the internet. Stop it!

Glitch

SLUDGE FACE
People who blame all their problems on whites.

This.
It's all my fault because I was born the color of glue.
I'M THE SPAWN OF SLAVE DRIVERS AND CHINK KILLERS.

Totally disregard that my best bud for life is Chinese and that I am cozy with anyone I get along with.

Enwon

Nihilistic Atheist
The administration at my school, for making a rule that states that you have to have your school ID visible on you at all times, above the waist. They used some "safety" bullshit explanation, showing how they aren't grounded in reality at all.

kyle19

Panzerjäger
The administration at my school, for making a rule that states that you have to have your school ID visible on you at all times, above the waist. They used some "safety" bullshit explanation, showing how they aren't grounded in reality at all.
My old school was the same way.

And I hate the children I watch during the day since they are going to kill themselves one day because they wont listen to me.

Nineteen-TwentySeven

Four Eyes; Zero Soul

Would you happen to live in the Belmont/Redwood City/San Carlos area of California? Cause that sounds exactly like my old HS.

Whiny ass cynics who complain about everything, yet when confronted with an idea on how they want to change things, they're strangely apathetic. Apathetic people are also high on my list. Also, people with an obcession that encompasses their entire life..

Nyloc

Evil villain
I hate it when a thread forces me to think of all the things I hate, hate is negative and I should not trouble myself with negative thoughts.

Alternatively I do love it when people who I don't like aren't around.