• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Outdoor Activities

Khaki

AFP's Most Unwanted
Every group, or organization will contain people of varying interests and hobbies.

So I thought I'd start a thread on Outdoor activities to see what interests people on this site undertake.

Whether that may be for example:
Camping
4wdriving
Shooting/Archery
Canoeing
Navigational activities/Hiking
Bushcraft
Fishing
Hunting

Dreaming

I'm in one of those countries where stuff like camping and cycling are virtually impossible unless you've got an unhealthy fetish for rain. I enjoy biking, but my parents scrapped my bike without asking I lost my bike :c

Falaffel

LARPing

Yes it counts >:C
I'm not gonna be able to stop myself from yelling "LIGHTING BOLT!"

I like toast bit of archery and practice my knife throwing .... and play silly games like tag. Cuz we all need a little kid time. Otherwise I hold in my immaturity until I say things like poopy

Aleu

Deuces
I'm not gonna be able to stop myself from yelling "LIGHTING BOLT!"

I like toast bit of archery and practice my knife throwing .... and play silly games like tag. Cuz we all need a little kid time. Otherwise I hold in my immaturity until I say things like poopy
My LARPing doesn't consist of magic, sadly :c

TobyDingo

Pasties, Cider, Surfing.
Surfing, snowboarding, skateboarding, stand-up paddleboarding, pretty much anything that involves a board....apart from ironing. It's not very extreme or fun...unless.....
Extreme Ironing?
Also golf, tennis and hacky sack.

Aleu

Deuces
Well then it was a Star Wars/Ghostbusters/Spiderman crossover. It could happen, have you seen the crap people come out with?

What do you LARP as?
An archer in some medieval fight setting stuff. I'm practicing with someone else's bow and arrow until I join officially.

Ji-Ji

Post Festive Fox
Surfing, snowboarding, skateboarding, stand-up paddleboarding, pretty much anything that involves a board....apart from ironing. It's not very extreme or fun...unless.....
Extreme Ironing?
Also golf, tennis and hacky sack.

Man I wish I grew up in Devon, I wish I could surf and such.

I play basketball, jog, camp now n then..
I enjoy gardening :$
I love driving my car in the summer evenings with no destination in mind.

Inciatus

In the land of bipolar weather
Launching rockets! If only the engines were cheaper...

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
I just ride my bike. Sometimes I'll go fishing if I get a chance to.

Vaelarsa

resident spaceship
I love camping.
Hiking. Swimming. Just taking long walks.
Shooting. Sitting around campfires / bonfires. Just lazing about outside.
Looking for bugs or animals or whatever. Barbecuing.

DrDingo

Moved to phoenix.corvidae.org with the others
Outside? I can't go out there, the fresh air will kill me! :V
Seriously though, I spend so much time on my computer it's a miracle I am in a decent physical shape. It's nice to spend time outside, but I just don't enjoy sport that much.

Ji-Ji

Post Festive Fox
My favourite outdoor activity is when I'm getting out of my car, then I proceed to going home.
I do it every single day, at least twice.
It took me 15 minutes to get out my car today. It's too hard, house is boring and car has cool songs on memory stick.
And it was raining..
My favourite outdoor activity is going to get food. Off to forage at shops now before they close *race to finish*