• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Outdoor Activities

I do a couple things out doors.
Downhill/Free ride biking
Bike trials
Motor trials
Radio control
Driving
4Wheelin
Shooting/blowing things up

Gnarl

The Arcane Sage
Are your kidding, up here? Outdoor stuff is a way of life! Hunting, fishing, camping, golfing (when there isn't four feet of snow) Ice fishing, snow mobile, boating,
BB-Q, chasing small animals! Larping??? We all put on our suits of armor and pound on eachother with boffer swords, does that count?
We do the Voyageur thing at rondevious (can't spell it). Geo-caching is fun but you need a good GPS unit.

Are your kidding, up here? Outdoor stuff is a way of life! Hunting, fishing, camping, golfing (when there isn't four feet of snow) Ice fishing, snow mobile, boating,
BB-Q, chasing small animals! Larping??? We all put on our suits of armor and pound on eachother with boffer swords, does that count?
We do the Voyageur thing at rondevious (can't spell it). Geo-caching is fun but you need a good GPS unit.

Chasing small animals with snow machines and boats? We chase birds and squirrels with RC cars around here. Occasionally small children too.

Ive done some orienteering in high school. We accidentally came across a geo-cache location once.

Tigercougar

I just went to a 7-hour long float trip this weekend. Capsized liked hell, got scratches like hell, the bugs were hell, people were raising hell, the trip as a whole was...heavenly. :p

DarrylWolf

Banned
Banned
In the Metroplex, the only thing to do May to September is to spend every moment in some air-conditioned building, going outside only to move from one building to another. It is too damn hot in Dallas- the devil himself didn't buy real estate in Texas because he knew that Hell was a little cooler than Texas in the summer.

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
Shooting
RC Cars
Mountain Biking
Airsoft battles
Hiking
And Offroading

Last edited:

Percy

o-o
Swimming and riding my bike are the main outdoor activities I like to do.

Seekrit

I just ride my bike. Sometimes I'll go fishing if I get a chance to.

This struck me as cute as hell I don't know why?

I left out beach rock climbing to find a good spot to drink and gaze at the sunset. I have literally climbed mountains to find a good place to booze, getting down was always a 'tomorrow' problem.

Symlus

Sophisticated Snake
Going to camp in Colorado in a couple weeks. Hiking and such Galore.

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
Airsoft and RC huh?

Whats your load out and what sort of rigs you got?
Well I have a sl9, 2 mp5s, an aug, a 553, 2 ak47s and a ak104, 3 m4s of different variants, and an m16. Those are just my aegs, all upgrades and modded. For my pistols I mostly have 1911 variants and a few glocks.

My RC is a upgraded/modded kyosho fazer ep and I just got an Axial Exo Terra Buggy.

Khaki

AFP's Most Unwanted
In the Metroplex, the only thing to do May to September is to spend every moment in some air-conditioned building, going outside only to move from one building to another. It is too damn hot in Dallas- the devil himself didn't buy real estate in Texas because he knew that Hell was a little cooler than Texas in the summer.

How warm does it get over there?

Also, what is LARPing?

DarrylWolf

Banned
Banned
How warm does it get over there?

Also, what is LARPing?

It gets up to 110 degrees in July, with droughts lasting for months a very real possibility. It is so bad that in the inner cities, parents actually have to pay for summer school for no other reason than for their kids to chill in front of an A/C unit which the school provides. It's so bad that the A/C repairman might very well be the Clark Kent of Dallas. While we do have the Katy Trail north of downtown, most reasonable people in Texas would rather explore a museum, go clubbing, or take in a movie rather than face the wretched heat. Going outside after dark isn't as refreshing as you might think. September and October