• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Overrated and Underrated Opinions

Yakamaru

Summertime woofer
Overrated: Fursuits.

Underrated: Eating cake with a spoon.

Ramjet

Seizing the memes of production
>Overrated: Mustard

>Underrated: Honey mustard

WHAT!??

THIS OPINION IS OUTRAGEOUS!!!

I demand at least 30 replies of character assassination, alt right dog whistle strawman connections, and maybe just a smidge of slander before my outrage will be satisfied!

Honey mustards pretty bomb though, like it on subs.

Overrated: Star Bucks coffee
Underrated: Mccafe coffee

Yakamaru

Summertime woofer
Overrated: Sugarfree anything.

Underrated: Eating meat. 'tis soooo goood. ~

Yakamaru

Summertime woofer
Underrated: Offline + option for LAN and internet racing games
Holy shit, the memories.

I miss playing Quake and Half-Life on our oldass computers at school, hot damn. Managed to talk our teacher into joining a tournament too. Fun times.

Jackpot Raccuki

Fucking Racon
Overrated: Newer games that constantly have day 1 patches because why release a finished game
Underrated: Actually completing the damn game as if you didn’t have the option to fix it like old times.

D

Deleted member 82554

Overrated: personal opinions.

Underrated: lack of opinions about my glorious buns.

TemetNosce88

So long, good luck, goodbye.
Underrated: Fleecy onesies & union suits for adults
I legitimately almost bought a union suit a few weeks ago while buying long underwear. Mostly because I didn't know they still made them after 1890.

Overrated: Settlers of Catan
Underrated: Viticulture (the board game)

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
I legitimately almost bought a union suit a few weeks ago while buying long underwear. Mostly because I didn't know they still made them after 1890.

Overrated: Settlers of Catan
Underrated: Viticulture (the board game)
Ooooh, Viticulture is a very fun, and not as well known game, as it should be. I can't wait till this pandemic lifts, as it's made board-gaming a bit...difficult!