• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Overrated and Underrated Opinions

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
Overrated: Hyenas & Huskies
Underrated: Foxes & Skunks

kekekekekekekekeke
I wonder if this comes off as narcissistic...
Nah, my bf is a fox after all!

In Korea:

Overrated: All canines, all vulpines, all panthers, all rodents.
Underrated: Domestic cats.

Nah, of course this could be an oversimplification, but at least that's what I've seen lol

D

Deleted member 111470

In Korea:

Overrated: All canines, all vulpines, all panthers, all rodents.
Underrated: Domestic cats.

Nah, of course this could be an oversimplification, but at least that's what I've seen lol

Really? That's... well, I find it difficult to believe. Cats are adored and worshiped everywhere that I know of XD
(unless you're talking about fursonas and anthro'd art, then I have no idea)

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
Really? That's... well, I find it difficult to believe. Cats are adored and worshiped everywhere that I know of XD
(unless you're talking about fursonas and anthro'd art, then I have no idea)

Yup, fursonas!

Well, in fact, some people with more than one sona actually have a fair amount of domestic cats, combined. But most of the time, that's not their 'main' sonas as I have observed, so...

+
Other than the furry fandom, domestic cats are equally overwhelming. >p<

++
I may be wrong, tell me if I am, anyone! (I'm trying to lure out Koreans and/or those who have knowledge on Korean furries UwU)

Edit: I got new infos these days and discovered cat sonas of Korean furry was roughly 20%, instead of 0! OwO

Last edited:

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
Overrated: PlayerUnknown's BattleGrounds
Underrated: Super Animal Royale

the sleepiest kitty

(◡‿◡✿) ꪑꫀꪮ᭙
Overrated: Tim Horton's coffee

Underrated: Stewart's Shoppes coffee (that's a regional gas station in my state that sells great coffee.)

Hi-FiWolf95

Metal Misanthrope
Overrated: "Pro Gamer/Master Race mentality"

Underrated: Not giving a shit about trying to 1-up someone in life over a video game, and instead just having fun playing using whatever platform and skill you have to work with.

I've met quite a few losers at life who judge people and make it personal on the basis of what they use and their gaming skills. Weeaboos do the same shit with "you're an uncultured swine because you like American cartoons and not these shitty animes I'm obsessed with", as if they know anything about Japan, or its culture.

Overrated: Power metal

Underrated: Black metal
Overrated: The black metal aesthetic, which allows terrible musicians to throw on some corpsepaint and pretend to be kvlt to mask their lack of talent.

Underrated: Black metal made by competant musicians with an actual vision and creative work in mind.

Hi-FiWolf95

Metal Misanthrope
Underrated: Black metal made by competant musicians with an actual vision and creative work in mind.
While I don't fully disagree, except aesthetic is there for a purpose and an important part of the theme of the particular music, I translated the rest into, "hipsters who play blackgaze and/or post-black metal, and don't represent anything actually to do with black metal, in musical origin/roots, or style". Out of the ones I've heard who still wear their corpsepaint, still retain their vision and creative work as opposed to ones who cleaned up their sound too much as well as their faces to where they've practically changed their genre of music into something more reminiscent of run of the mill "modern melodic metal".

D

Deleted member 111470

I've met quite a few losers at life who judge people and make it personal on the basis of what they use and their gaming skills. Weeaboos do the same shit with "you're an uncultured swine because you like American cartoons and not these shitty animes I'm obsessed with", as if they know anything about Japan, or its culture.

Often times, I will respond to weebs with "Oh I don't really like these chinese cartoons, they are too cutesy and whimsical for me."

In reality, I do enjoy some anime, but it is not worth my time sharing what I like with someone who thinks they are better than everyone for liking something. Goes for gaming, music, hobbies, everything really.