• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Overwatch Cosplay Fursona

Kirial

Hey yall, still quite new here and I think I'm posting this in the correct forum, but I'd like to find an artist who can do an Overwatch cosplay (D.va) commission for my girlfriends fursona. Her fursona is a jackalope. I am paypal ready and open to discussion about prices, please let me know if you're interested in doing this:D-my budget is around $50 USD or less

6yndybell

Hello!
If you are looking for an image commission, I would be glad to draw your girlfriend fursona in an Overwatch cosplay n__n

Cost of 1 full body, full color character is $40 - $50 USD (Depending on the detail)

You can check my gallery here: Userpage of cyndybell -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

If you are interested, feel free to ask!

Full color examples:
1491416668.cyndybell_sereth._fv.jpg

1492122588.cyndybell_giveaway._low_resolution_for_web.jpg

1452360084.cyndybell_abrjan._white._low_resolution_for_web.jpg

Last edited:

Jadan

If you are looking for a digital picture of your girlfriend's fursona in D.Va's outfit, I'd love to offer you my services! c:

I don't have any jackalope examples but I'm generally comfortable with drawing animals!

I offer free preliminary sketches (that focus on pose, expression and body type) so that you can see how your character looks in my style! If you're not happy with the end result, you would not be obliged to continue with the commission.

My prices are as follows!

Headshot - $15

Waist- up: $22.5

Full-body : $30

8KlIimN.jpg

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , and here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :)

EXAMPLE:
little draw 20$:
22279643@400-1484335242.jpg
22588605@400-1486893869.jpg
22912922@400-1489681710.jpg

Big draw 45$:
19776575@400-1461520381.jpg
22588503@400-1486892506.jpg
22170765@400-1483370236.jpg
the_fool_that_play_with_the_fire_by_queensolaris-db4gllt.jpg

I

iridescentgreen

Imgur

I can do a fullbody colored + shaded sketch for $25, or i can do a lined and colored drawing for $40.

blynxee

I can draw her fursona for you if you would like! My prices and ToS can be found here if you're interested, and more of my art can be found here at my FA!

DeadBombArt

Oh, I've done some cosplay fursona's before!
The blue dog is cosplaying from Destiny, and the deer is cosplaying from League of Legends.

I can do an illustration like the blue dog for $45~
Something like the chibi would be $20.

You can find more work from me at my gallery here:
Userpage of dead.bomb.art -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Thanks!
I hope you find an artist that fits your needs. <3
4HOLwGfl.jpg
f5bj3SYl.jpg

Hello ! I'd love to work with you to create this piece for your girlfriend ! I think that this is a lovely idea for a gift. I would have no problem working with you on anything you might need. I have been commissioned to draw a jackalope character some time ago as well, so I would have no problem working with her fursona in the image. I have a few different options for pieces that will fit within your budget, and if you'd like to contact me further or give me any additional details of what you're looking for I could give you a much more solid estimate. I typically charge $30 USD for a fullbody flat-colored image of a single character, $40 for a fullbody with simple shading, and $50 for a fullbody with complex shading. We could discuss the price for a background if you were looking to add one, and I could work with you to stay within your budget. If you're interested in working with me or wanted to contact me any further, feel free to send me a message on here or note me on my FurAffinity page directly below. Below I have also provided examples of my works, as well as a jackalope I drew for a commissioner a while back.
Artwork Gallery for werewolf-kun -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
brandon_g_by_werewolfkun-db66xhx.png

1487900613.werewolf-kun_zeraschan_couple_comm.png

1486952087.werewolf-kun_salvia_comm.png

1486952276.werewolf-kun_milos_comm.png

1482550233.werewolf-kun_image.png

Best wishes !

Hello, if you are still looking for an artist please check here for my examples, pricing, and more info.
Please message me if you're interested or have any questions about the process or pricing!
Cheers!

Nich