• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Overwatch

Clary

Clary Sage is a very delicious herb.
I'm wondering that nobody else responded here after a bit more than one month. I assumed that Overwatch would be quite popular in the fandom. I often see Overwatch stream announcements on FA, and sometimes I also see some furries in-game, recognising them, because they write something like "Awww good game" to the chat :D

For myself, I bought Overwatch immediatly when it was released, but I didn't play much for a long time. Now i started to play a bit again in the last few weeks. I'm not good at all, only silver league.
Mains are: Soldier, Roadhog, sometimes Mercy.

Renan Azure

I'm wondering that nobody else responded here after a bit more than one month. I assumed that Overwatch would be quite popular in the fandom. I often see Overwatch stream announcements on FA, and sometimes I also see some furries in-game, recognising them, because they write something like "Awww good game" to the chat :D

For myself, I bought Overwatch immediatly when it was released, but I didn't play much for a long time. Now i started to play a bit again in the last few weeks. I'm not good at all, only silver league.
Mains are: Soldier, Roadhog, sometimes Mercy.
I haven't played it as much as I like, but I occasionally hop on for a game or two. I play it on PC.

A

ACaracalFromWork

I used to play but I can't seem to get back into to it.

S

Sagt

Kind of a necropost, but also kind of not.

I got Overwatch a couple of days ago and have been hooked since buying it. Don't really have an established main, but I like Torbjörn (he's very situational though :/) and Roadhog. I've also been playing Zenyatta since I want to get good with him (I got a legendary skin for him in a loot box which I want to make use of >.>), but I'm pretty awful with him.

Observation: A lot of the characters are pretty basic if one has a background in FPS games, but some of the other characters are a bit more challenging to get a handle on.

AstralGhost

I play OW on the PC and I mainly use Junkrat. I finished my placements and got high silver but with Lucio. Never really played the offensive and healer role but no one really plays healer so I learned Lucio and he's really fun. My old main was Reinhardt

S

Sagt

Apparently Pharah has a wolf/dog skin. I approve.

In other news, I've changed my favourite characters to Mei and Junkrat.

N

Norros

PC master race;
My main is Mercy. Also play Zenyatta and Pharah.

S

Sergei Sóhomo

PC here and I main glorious Junkrat.

Almost hit GM with him

Cynotex

Gilnean
PC player over here maining Winston and Lucio. I even get mad when someone instalocks and all tank or healing spots are taken. If you want someone to play with in game just drop me a whisper.