• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Owww... any suggestions?

Kioskask

I just decided to stop being lazy and learn the guitar, so I now have one and I'm attempting to learn basic chords. There's only one problem... it feels like I've slammed my fingertips in several doors, is there anyway to stop my fingers from being that painful when playing??

SpiritMachine

Butt Sniffer
Haha NOPE. You keep playing until your finger tips blister and tear and youll eventually merit yourself some sick callouses on your fingertips. Once those callouses come in,the strings not only will stop hurting you, but you would have earned your self the title "beginner guitarist" B)

D

Deleted member 82554

Yeah, I'm afraid there is no way to around it past hardening your fingers up. Best thing to do is play to the point where it's unbearable then stop for a day or two. You can tap them as well.

Storok

670 blp
I just decided to stop being lazy and learn the guitar, so I now have one and I'm attempting to learn basic chords. There's only one problem... it feels like I've slammed my fingertips in several doors, is there anyway to stop my fingers from being that painful when playing??

Maybe this ?

Dearg

The often grumpy but friendly fox