• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Pachirisu World Domination Thread.

EroRisuSama

Hi there.
This have to be said. Pachirisu will take over the world.
The Chus(Pika, Pi and Rai) dictature is over.

Join the PWDS (Pachirisu World Domination Squadron), and your life will not be taken away!

Pachirisu cant support to be a cute useless pokemon anymore.
And he need your help.

Lets talk about Pachis :D If you support the Squadron, or if u want the Pikachus stay in there place, just comment :D....

There is my french blog about Pachirisu world domination, and the accociate gallery

U can also visit my FurAffinity Webpage if you dont mastering french.

Znd dont forget, Pachirisus friends, WORLD WILL BE OURS BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

Lillie Charllotte

Utsukuchiku no yagi.
Uhm, shall I be frightened?

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
It are Shocky Squirrel!

Nylak

Angry Otter
Pachirisu is bad and you should feel bad.

Chus ftw.

EroRisuSama

Well, first question, for u, FAF users. Do you thinks Hazel trowers is a big advantage, or is just some false good idea to take other the world?

Lillie Charllotte

Utsukuchiku no yagi.
Well, first question, for u, FAF users. Do you thinks Hazel trowers is a big advantage, or is just some false good idea to take other the world?
Do they make good hats?

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
Prinnies FTW to ! Lets associate ! Etna and chus will not turn our life as nightmare anymore !
Sorry Us prinnies already own half the world, were just content with what we have already...just dont touch Australia, Asia, and Africa and no war will happen between us

Enigmaticat

Oh Boy!
JokerMudkipsincluded.jpg

Mudkips.jpg

Mudkipz already claimed this planet.​

Nylak

Angry Otter
Mudkips are worse than pachirisu.

AlexInsane

I does what I says on the box.
o___O

TROPIUS WANTS SEX

Zseliq

Riachu > Pachirisu

Once Pachirisu is in power Riachu will backstab him and hang Pachirisus' dead body from the castle tower. :3