• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Pachirisu World Domination Thread.

Cero

Pandahat is ONLY HAT.
Plusle and Minun dominate you all <.<
PlusleMinun.jpg

Yes...fear it...

Also, I agree with David.

Nylak

Angry Otter

Magikian

Cecret Blown Susiness.
Gengar is the only exception. >:C

Haha, I knew you'd see things my way.

If I wrote Pokemon, I'd replace Pikachu with Gengar and change Ash to a sociopath who loves to kill with his pokemon.

Now THAT'S something worth watching.

That is what is wrong with the newer pokeymans... THEY LOOK RETARDED.

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
Haha, I knew you'd see things my way.

If I wrote Pokemon, I'd replace Pikachu with Gengar and change Ash to a sociopath who loves to kill with his pokemon.

Now THAT'S something worth watching.
I would too oddly ash ish too gay these days...and why Brock manage to be in every season while a new bitch joins the group

Nylak

Angry Otter
It'd be cooler if he was a sociopath that killed with his Pikachu. The shock value would be worth it.

See what I did there? SHOCK value? HAHAHAHAHA.

Magikian

Cecret Blown Susiness.
It'd be cooler if he was a sociopath that killed with his Pikachu. The shock value would be worth it.

See what I did there? SHOCK value? HAHAHAHAHA.

*Claps slowly*

Oh, you are killing me here.

Fuck you all, go Ghost and Poison types.

Do I have to post that picture of Gengar again?

Rilvor

Formal when angry
How about a team that doesn't suck?

Have you encountered a maxed stats and custom movesets Muk?

I had one that knew Acid Armor, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, and Gunk Shot. Maxed out attack, defense, hp, and special defense. It owned hard.

AlexX

Calamity in Heaven
That is what is wrong with the newer pokeymans... THEY LOOK RETARDED.
No, they look awesome. Clearly you aren't very good at appreciating the wonders of biology.

Nylak

Angry Otter
No, they look awesome. Clearly you aren't very good at appreciating the wonders of biology.

Biology? That's the problem with the new pokemon. They're completely inorganic! They don't resemble any actual animals at all. They look like little squiggles with eyes that a colourblind hippie barfed up a rainbow on. The original generations were at least usually based on something that made sense.

Magikian

Cecret Blown Susiness.
Oh, and haunter rapes gengar with its DISEMBODIED HANDS

Somewhere in this fandom that's a fetish.

No.

If they are 'wonders of biology', then science in the Pokemon universe is fucked.

Nylak

Angry Otter
Stop raping my childhood, you fucks. D:

Nylak

Angry Otter
Not you, them.

Also, going to have a hypocritical moment and say that Sableye is cute as ghosts/third gen pokemon go. He's so messed up it's almost okay.

Sableye.png

Last edited: