• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Page stats question

oniontrain

Horror Generator
I love my page stats, I love keeping track of submissions and how popular they are relative to other submissions, what people are looking at, what they are faving, and all that good stuff.

I'd love to share them with others and would love to see other people's stats as well. I'm sure others would too. Is there a reason we can't either enable such a function or just have them visible all the time? I know nothing about coding, so it's a mystery to me.

Stratelier

Is there a reason we can't either enable such a function or just have them visible all the time? I know nothing about coding, so it's a mystery to me.
Coding isn't the problem. It's just that every time a suggestion like this is brought up it's immediately shot down and labelled as a vicious cycle of popularity-whoring.

oniontrain

Horror Generator
Coding isn't the problem. It's just that every time a suggestion like this is brought up it's immediately shot down and labelled as a vicious cycle of popularity-whoring.

Lol, what? Are you serious? That's ridiculous. If popularity whoring was a problem then why are the major stats viewable to all and the more interesting ones hidden? I do not understand.

Firehazard

I can fix it!
More like if popularity whoring was a small enough problem that any feature could possibly make it noticeably worse. ;)