• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Paint Vs. Photoshop: Ultimate clash~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cronlv16

*cling cling shing!!*

The rules of the game are simple, Im going to color with paint while someone else colors the same picture with photoshop.

The better pic wins.

I know paint is going to lose, I just want to compare the two programs.

Unfinished_by_CronLev16.jpg

Teh pic!

stoelbank

paint could make nice things, its just well.. the options are kinda.. not so many :p

Fausk

I'd be interested in doing it... this is inking and coloring and shading and everything, right?

Edit: Oh, right, I'd be using Photoshop 7 by the way.

cronlv16

Fausk said:
I'd be interested in doing it... this is inking and coloring and shading and everything, right?

Edit: Oh, right, I'd be using Photoshop 7 by the way.

There is no requirements, you just make the picture look as nice as you think it should to beat teh puny paint program... sorry I took so long replying, its been dead around here for a while...

Horrorshow

Built for Sin!
You wouldn't really be comparing the programs by doing this. It seems more like you're comparing how two different people can use different digital media.

Just sayin'.

cronlv16

Horrorshow said:
You wouldn't really be comparing the programs by doing this. It seems more like you're comparing how two different people can use different digital media.

Just sayin'.

the reason im asking MULTIPLE people is so that I can find a range of potential...

Just sayin'...

coffinberry

i don't think this is really the way to determine if photoshop is better than paint, or paint better than photoshop. it's all about knowing the programs and having the skill. i might pull of something spectacular in photoshop, and someone else might do shitty in it.

now have the same person do it in each program, then see.

otherwise, cool way to get people to color your art for free ;)

cronlv16

coffinberry said:
i don't think this is really the way to determine if photoshop is better than paint, or paint better than photoshop. it's all about knowing the programs and having the skill. i might pull of something spectacular in photoshop, and someone else might do shitty in it.

now have the same person do it in each program, then see.

otherwise, cool way to get people to color your art for free ;)

why would I come up with a bogus "test of skills" to get people to color art when I could just ask?

Anyway

[size=xx-large][align=center]ABORT!!![/align][/size]

Im sorry for anyone who has already invested time in the project.

Everytime I save with paint it blurs the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.