• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Painted a Raptor Mask!

mangomango

Well-Known Chee
It's been sew long (hah get it?) Since I've done anything with textiles. All this talk of tails is making me tingly. I really need to feel that again, it was so real, yet a complete fabrication of my psyche. God I want that to happen again
I've had a few dreams like that, and it's always so disappointing when I have to wake up. (and yes, the pun is good). If you don't really feel like sewing, that's perfectly fine, but I wouldn't let the fact that you haven't done it in a while stop you!

DergenTheDragon

The cutest derg
I've had a few dreams like that, and it's always so disappointing when I have to wake up. (and yes, the pun is good). If you don't really feel like sewing, that's perfectly fine, but I wouldn't let the fact that you haven't done it in a while stop you!
See most people do have dreams like that, but I had mine while I was completely awake, aware and conscious. Was just walking and suddenly felt something weighing me down a bit in the tail region, then my brain basically flashed up a third person camera of me walking in that exact location in that exact time, with Dergens tail! Then I could feel it swaying for about 10 seconds as I walked. Then it was gone, though typing this is making my brain go into overdrive with that Dopamine rush.

mangomango

Well-Known Chee
See most people do have dreams like that, but I had mine while I was completely awake, aware and conscious. Was just walking and suddenly felt something weighing me down a bit in the tail region, then my brain basically flashed up a third person camera of me walking in that exact location in that exact time, with Dergens tail! Then I could feel it swaying for about 10 seconds as I walked. Then it was gone, though typing this is making my brain go into overdrive with that Dopamine rush.
That's pretty cool. I sadly have something called aphantasia, which means I can't visualize pictures in my head. It's honestly part of the reason I do art so much, lol

DergenTheDragon

The cutest derg
That's pretty cool. I sadly have something called aphantasia, which means I can't visualize pictures in my head. It's honestly part of the reason I do art so much, lol
Oof that sounds bad, that's how I do all my art is visualise what I want in my head then start working towards that. Also, no one has any ideas why I hallucinate so much but it's become such a common occurrence that I quite often have to ask people a question followed by "Or did hallucinate that?"

mangomango

Well-Known Chee
Oof that sounds bad, that's how I do all my art is visualise what I want in my head then start working towards that. Also, no one has any ideas why I hallucinate so much but it's become such a common occurrence that I quite often have to ask people a question followed by "Or did hallucinate that?"
Should we move this to messages so we don't clog up the Costuming section any more?