• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: ($35+) --PAINTED ILLUSTRATIONS | starting 80+ | 3/3 OPEN

GROZENTAL

Shine!
vXt5MlG.png

Good day! I'm Grozenthal, looking to do some commission work.
I enjoy doing both complex, dynamic illustrations with a story, and small cute headshots. Two of my favourite things to draw are felines and dragons.

Here are some examples of my work.

MY FA GALLERY

c1R0lwr.png
4yo8lBc.jpg
cyWFHyv.jpg
uq5QdKU.png

G3maYFc.jpg
NAjjef8.png
JT7PlHq.png

iERzORT.png

Last edited:

GROZENTAL

Shine!
PRICES
prtNTtH.jpg

MSTsaQR4HlA.jpg
NfJgqDeiyx0.jpg
PORTRAIT / $80-$150

A painted headshot of your character. Two or more can be drawn together, but this will need to be discussed.

Price fluctuates based on:
- Character complexity
- Background complexity
SIMPLE ILLUSTRATION / $100-$190
A simple illustration, may include multiple characters. Will include at least 25% (bust) of your character visible in the shot. Works best with a plain or a geometric background, but a more complex scenery may be discussed.

- Character complexity
- Background complexity
- Amount of character seen in the artwork (up to 100%)

Additional charges:
- Extra character +30%
4G_3Mp-thaU.jpg

tYlRWR88_cM.jpg

COMPLEX ILLUSTRATION / $250-$350
The absolute pinnacle of what I can offer you as an artist. A painting through which I'll tell a story, one that you can suggest or I can come up for you. At least half the character will be visible in shot. This amount will depend on the compositional and storytelling decisions we will agree upon.
Keep in mind, that you're not paying for just a picture of your character. Imagine this is as a book illustration, or a screencap of a movie.
- Complexity of character
- Complexity of scenery
Additional charges:
- Extra character +50%
- Architectural background +30%
- Vehicle / mount / background crowd +35%

vXt5MlG.png

Last edited:

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
Your art is amazing. Also I love all the dragons and adorable snakes : )

GROZENTAL

Shine!
Boopity-boop, making my way downtown, driving slow, don't have a gif. Ascend, my thread, my only child! :^)