• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Pandy (Nidoran/Growlithe)

Gavrill

ladies~
So I've been working on a ~pokesona~ for months and came up with this thing. I liek doodling her

Name: Pandy
Age: 20 (I'll be 20 on the 25th, might as well put it now. But she's timeless in that sort of "pokemon never die at least in your party" way.)
Sex: Female
Species: Shiny nidoran male mixed with a growlithe. Son't ask how she's possibly female. She just is

Appearance: Head resembles a nidoran with a tuft of cream-colored fur. She's fluffy, but has a horn on her forehead as well as spikes on her back. Short, about 4'9" anthro.
-Hair and fur: Light/pale blue, dark blue, cream and black (or really dark gray for coloring purposes).
-Markings: Dark blue spot beneath her horn, on her shoulders and hips, and three dark stripes on her back.
-Eye color: Dark gray (may changes this).
-Other features: Always has a single fang overbite on the left side of her mouth.

Behavior and shiz: Napoleon complex. She's overconfident, assertive, self-assured, and stubborn. However, she's also cuddly when she wants to be, brave, and very friendly and outgoing. She's a team leader and loves cutting loose and having fun.

Skills: Poison point :V
Weaknesses: Water type moves :vv

Likes: Eating, running, battling, arguing, spicy food, making faces at people, generally being a nuisance.
Dislikes: Staying still, boring things, being told to act her age.

History: The daycare man is also apparently a scientist oh god what just happened

~~~~~more crap~~~~~~

clothing: pokemon don't wear clothes >:c
Picshure:
X0qMs.png

Goal: She wants to be the very best. Like no one ever was.
Profession: Full-time refrigerator pillager
Personal quote: "Just because I'm short..."
Theme song:
[yt]WfSKoocUfqw[/yt]
Birthdate: 9/25
Star Sign: Libra (why is this here)

Favorite food: Spicy pokeblocks
Favorite drink: Ginger ale
Favorite location: On the battlefield. Otacon tell me about this ladder
Favorite weather: Sunny and balmy
Favorite color: the one that gets me a good result on this stupid personality quiz

Least favorites: the opposite of all that fuck i'unno

Orientation: Bi

Gavrill

ladies~
Aww, thank you. I thought it might end out badly because it's like popular thing + popular thing, but I'm glad it turned out alright c:

Tiger In A Tie

Say what now?
Aww, thank you. I thought it might end out badly because it's like popular thing + popular thing, but I'm glad it turned out alright c:

I think part of the reason I like it so much is because it's not a Legendary, or "Level100 Super Awesome Amazing Pokemon That Faints Anything Ever". They're both first evolutions and damn cute ones, at that.

Gavrill

ladies~
Yeah, I'm not into competitive battling or anything so I just go with my favorites. x3

Oh, forgot to mention in the OP, Radiohead told me to name it Pandy. It's the same name her Bayleef has in SS.

BRN

WTB Forum Mod Powers
Spiky fluffy pokemon hybrids are the best. And I never did see a Nidoran before.

Gavrill

ladies~
Currently in Heartgold I have growlithe, nidorina, murkrow, quagsire, heracross and chinchou. So far my team is kicking quite a bit of ass. :3c

Tiger In A Tie

Say what now?
I've got...10 level 100s. Arcanine, Mewtwo, metagross, Suicune, Kangaskhan (my favorite pokemon!), Jolteon, Sceptile, Absol, Nidoking, Dragonite, and Salamence.

Next in line is a Sableye.

Yeah. Too much free time :T