• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Paper vs. Water

How do you do it?

• Wipe it

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Wash it

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • I'm a hippy, and a true hippy has a dirty ass.

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
So do you prefer to wipe your butt quickly, or make the effort to wash it?

Toilet paper or a bidet?
Discuss

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts

Dyluck

hi ilu :>
PS:

I expect better from you, szopaw.
lolwut.png

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
Seriously, I'd hate to be that faggot that washes his ass in a bidet. Why the fuck do those things even exist. Aside from women washing the filth portal that lies betwixt their overinflated cottage cheese thighs.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
PS:

I expect better from you, szopaw.

I blame tiredness. I'll try better next time.

Seriously, I'd hate to be that faggot that washes his ass in a bidet. Why the fuck do those things even exist. Aside from women washing the filth portal that lies betwixt their overinflated cottage cheese thighs.

I agree. A true man loves the rough feeling of cheap, sandpapery toilet paper between his cheeks. And I'm not even joking XD

Xipoid

Cameras
Here I was thinking this would be a thread about a new type of paper that was highly resistant to water or perhaps about some anecdote regarding a paper creation that battled valiantly against its nemesis.

T

Tycho

Here I was thinking this would be a thread about a new type of paper that was highly resistant to water or perhaps about some anecdote regarding a paper creation that battled valiantly against its nemesis.

Alas, it was not to be, not on a forum like this.

A fight between a paper golem and a water elemental would end quickly, and badly for the golem, though...

Azure

I agree. A true man loves the rough feeling of cheap, sandpapery toilet paper between his cheeks. And I'm not even joking XD
Maybe that's how toilet paper works in Europe? All I know, is that here in Amurrika, my toilet paper is made from the skin of dead African infants. It's like rubbing velvet on your anus.

AMIRITE? What's the deal with those European cats anyway? -10 man points EuropeEuro's aren't men at all.

lolwut.png

Last edited:
T

Tycho

I'm surprised and almost disappointed no one has made a "I wipe my ass with so-and-so's face" or something similarly vulgar.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Maybe that's how toilet paper works in Europe? All I know, is that here in Amurrika, my toilet paper is made from the skin of dead African infants. It's like rubbing velvet on your anus.

Bah, what kind of manly man are you then?

A belt sander through your crack is what all men strive for!

I'm a slavic man, we have to be like that.

I'm surprised and almost disappointed no one has made a "I wipe my ass with so-and-so's face" or something similarly vulgar.

come on, we have standarts here.

Azure

I remember a manga that depicted a woman being raped by the fancy auto butt sprayer toilet. Pretty hot, actually.

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
I wipe but if it's bad I have to wash, can't stand feeling dirty.