• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

paranoia

Kvasir

Zumba!!!
does anyone else get the feeling of distrust when you have to go do something and your in a strange place and your with someone who is not related to you, and you think that they will leave you there unless your with them constantly?

i got that feeling during track season at track meets. i also get that feeling at gas stations and i have to go to the bathroom. i was just wondering if anyone else gets that feeling when you are totally dependent on someone else and have no way to get out if they do leave.

Kvasir

Zumba!!!
duh,
what i meen is someone you know but just not as much as your family. like a frined who you are going to lunch with or going on a trip with and you dont have the drivers licence.

Ratte

duh,
what i meen is someone you know but just not as much as your family. like a frined who you are going to lunch with or going on a trip with and you dont have the drivers licence.

DurrHurr, ain't you special.

What family? Fuck, I know them even less.

Satoshi

Has magical powers.
uhm.

no. unless it's my bank/credit cards ): i get scared everytime i think my wallet fell out of my purse. </3

foxmusk

uh oh stinky
does anyone else get the feeling of distrust when you have to go do something and your in a strange place and your with someone who is not related to you, and you think that they will leave you there unless your with them constantly?

i got that feeling during track season at track meets. i also get that feeling at gas stations and i have to go to the bathroom. i was just wondering if anyone else gets that feeling when you are totally dependent on someone else and have no way to get out if they do leave.

YES. i hate that, i HATE it. i'm like that a lot. when i go places, even to the store with family, i get really uneasy if they tell me to go find something on my own. it scares me to death.

Kvasir

Zumba!!!
phew i am not alone. i was starting to feel i was had some mental problem. i probably do anyway but that isnt the point.

Kvasir

Zumba!!!
i like being alone in the woods around my house but hate being alone in a city/town with all the different faces looking at you.

Kvasir

Zumba!!!
that scares me even worse, people you dont know talk to you, or tell you to get out of there way in a rude tone.

Wolf-Bone

Banned
Banned
I'm convinced pretty much every single friend I've got will stab me in the back and/or throw me under the bus if they can gain something from it or if one little thing about me changes, which they'll make out to be like this huge deal as an excuse. Yeah, that's not healthy, but neither are a lot of the habits and ways of thinking one needs to develop just to survive in some places.

Wolf-Bone

Banned
Banned
I'm far to trusting of people to feel that.

And from my perspective, that makes you an idiot, especially since I used to be the exact same way, and got taken by anyone and everyone it seemed like.

Phenom

THIS WAY TO PROGRESS
Would it really matter if someone left you somewhere? Couldn't you get to where you need to go by walking, hitch-hiking, or calling a cab? It may be different for females because of pervs and stuff but honestly I would just use my own abilities to get to where I need to go (I probably wouldn't ever talk to the person again though). So my answer is no i don't get a paranoid feeling people are gonna leave me somewhere :p

Nylak

Angry Otter
...You know, even thought I have an anxiety disorder, this doesn't really bother me. o_0 I mean, I always have my cell phone and wallet on me, so it's not like I couldn't get myself out of any problem such as this if it did happen to occur. And even though I have a "country mouse" mentality, I rather like the city, and don't mind being alone in unfamiliar urban areas (despite all my negative experiences in East St. Louis that should have taught me otherwise).

Besides...why would you be with someone who would knowingly abandon you somewhere in the first place?

Kvasir

Zumba!!!
...You know, even thought I have an anxiety disorder, this doesn't really bother me. o_0 I mean, I always have my cell phone and wallet on me, so it's not like I couldn't get myself out of any problem such as this if it did happen to occur. And even though I have a "country mouse" mentality, I rather like the city, and don't mind being alone in unfamiliar urban areas (despite all my negative experiences in East St. Louis that should have taught me otherwise).

Besides...why would you be with someone who would knowingly abandon you somewhere in the first place?

i trust everyone that i am with its just that little nagging feeling in the back of your conscience.

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
I never feel like that cause if someone left me somewhere they'd regret it when I saw them.

makmakmob

I used to have all sorts of paranoia problems, but I managed to train myself out of them for the most part.
Olanzapine helps, too.