• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Party at Mambi's realm, all are invited!

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<with a shimmer, the air against the wall parts and splits, reality bending around the hole, and a sleek black cat with glowing eyes pokes his head pokes his head out the hole smiling and holding several dozen pieces of paper. He tosses the papers out scattering them to the ground as more commotion happens behind him through the rift. Over the sounds of music and laughter coming from behind him, he yells out over the noise to you all>

HEY EVERYONE!!! Just a heads-up that the doors to the realm are open so to speak!!! I'm throwing a party in the realm and you're all invited to join in!!! <you see several creatures wandering behind him carrying coloured drinks and snacks as he talks, as one peeks through the hole curious as she passes. Behind her you see a partially clothed semi-transparent holographic bunny addressing a deer at a console while coloured lights swirl everywhere to the beat of the boppy dance music> Lots of music, tasty safe-for-kittens treats, good friends, and tons of surreal fun hopefully to be had!

If you want to join in, just grab a paper and the rift will allow you to pass through. Red button for the rabbit guide to help with the computer systems, but anyone can help you around the place if you need it.

See y'all there I hope!!! <the cat saunters back through the hole, his hips bopping to the beat as the rift remains open invitingly...>

(UPDATE: p.s. anyone can still join in anytime BTW, don't feel like it's too late if you happen to be interested! Always room for more and I can accomodate the scenario to anything so no issues to me. Feel free to play! <the cat laughs and dives back into the rift to resume the playtime>)

Last edited:

Paws the Gryphon

Irritable Ol' Lady Gryph
Paws is, for the most part, quite surprised that said portal appears in her home. Particularily while she was slumbering. The gryph blinks awake with a start, darting eyes and head around to watch papers fluttering in a puzzling non-existant breeze. "Uhrf?" she chirps, before deciding she truly has nothing to lose, fwumps a big ol' paw down on the nearest sheet of paraphernalia, stands, and starts to wriggle on through, luckily being boneless as a counter to the potential of said portal not being large enough. "Amma' comin'?" she warbles out as she starts squeezing her way in thar, completely unsure what to expect really - she has never really spoken to actual live people before. Time to see if she can handle potentially large crowds. "Umfh.... 'scuze me... jus' needa... get past here. Sorry..."... she does take up /some/ amount of real estate. :)

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Time to see if she can handle potentially large crowds. "Umfh.... 'scuze me... jus' needa... get past here. Sorry..."... she does take up /some/ amount of real estate.

<as you passes through the rift, the group of people part courteously as you enter the room. Looking around, you see the room you find yourself in is vast, with several doors and corridors leading all around. Through the haze of lights, you see dozens of creatures talking and dancing, with several on a series of couches and chairs in the corner milling about. You see a random skunk chilling on a reclining chair catches you looking around and waving in a friendly manner, as you are approached by a small semi-clothed rabbit carrying a tray>

Greetings! You must be one of Mambi's newest guests, he is in the back room currently. May I offer you a lemonaide, or still settling in?

Paws the Gryphon

Irritable Ol' Lady Gryph
She chuckles, and almost stumbles. "Um, arck, still settling... and thank you, but... I don't actually drink... or eat. But thanks, anyways!" she chirps, nodding her head as she slowly makes her way further in, more out of caution than anything else.

She eyes a gaggle of dancers for a short moment, *almost* pondering it, though she's never tried it before. She timidly waves back somewhat distractedly as she catches some attention, quite unused to all the speaking and noises and lights and audio-visual input. Mostly, she's puzzled to have been invited by somebody that now she cannot locate. "The... um... back room?" she quickly adds, looking from doorway to doorway, hoping to catch the server's attention once again before they get too far apart.

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Yes, he's currently checking in on a guest. Hold on and I'll get him for you. <with a smile, he presses a red button on a nearby console and suddenly a female transparent scantly clad holographic rabbit appears out of nowhere with a static-y shimmer. The server addresses her politely>

Can you please tell Mambi that one of his newest guests have arrived? <she nods and disappears without a word as he turns back to you> He should be here in a moment, but just press the red button if he does not. Pardon me... <he bows deeply before milling back through the crowd. After a minute or 2, the female holographic bunny re-appears and addresses you robotically but courteously> Greetings. Mambi says will be with you momentarily as soon as he puts his clothes back on. Correction: Last statement was retracted by user. Please delete the last part of that sentence from your memory units, thank you. <she shimmers and disappears like a light being turned off, as you look around for the approaching cat>

Last edited:

Paws the Gryphon

Irritable Ol' Lady Gryph
Paws squeaks, having not expected to have interrupted a... bath? It must have been. Then again, she never wears any clothing and would probably look quite silly in pantaloons anyways. The only thing that looks good on her is her glasses, which... she only wears to read. "Oh, you didn't need to-" she trails off as the holo vanishes. She squirms slightly, feeling she's inconveniencing the host. She does look around, feeling an increasing twinge of uneasiness, sitting on her haunches and trying, with only middling success, to look halfways confident, humming a random tune to herself, shifting balance slightly on her four paws.

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
After a few seconds pass, the cat you saw earlier approaches, fastening his belt> Oh HI, glad you could make it!!! Sorry for the delay, spilled something on my pants and had to change. <blush> Welcome to the realm, glad you showed up!!! No troubles getting here I hope? What would you like to do first?

Paws the Gryphon

Irritable Ol' Lady Gryph
She makes a motion to speak a few times during the statements, but thinks better of it, awaiting the end. "N-no troubles. Er... do?" She actually ponders asking about laundry, at least something she's familiar discussing, but decides against it - for now.

She shifts again slightly. "What is there to do? I'm sorry, am very new to... all this." Probably the question that would be more appropriate is what isn't, but she's very rarely in that frame of mind. After all, she figures there was already something specific on the itinerary, it's how these things go! Or... so she thinks! Usually how they go? "Is there a... program or information pamphlet or anything?" Oh! She quickly peeks at the paper that she entered with. Why she didn't bother to do that first is beyond her! :D

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
A slightly baffled looking Kitsune steps out of the rift and into the realm. She is dressed for the occasion in a figure hugging green dress enhanced with a galaxy of sequins. One of the slips of paper is held loosely in her hand. She remains near the rift getting a feel for this new environment, she exchanges smiles with a few of the other guests but is prepared to keep to herself for the time being. The music is certainly to her approval as she gently sways to the beat.

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<as Kitsune listens to the music contentedly swaying, the small rabbit from earlier approaches with his tray and offers a lemonade>.

<meanwhile, Paws looks at the map drawn on the pamphlet she arrived with as the cat points out certain things on it. She sees a game room, several pool and sauna spa sections, food and buffet area, dance rooms and lounge areas set up, a massage room, several private rooms, a "nip" room scrawled in marker. As well it mentions holographic access assistants, observatory, garden, and several other locals she cannot recognize. She sees the section saying to call the holographic rabbit for any guidance highlighted, with several pictures of the buttons on the consoles to identify how to do so>

Last edited:

Paws the Gryphon

Irritable Ol' Lady Gryph
Paws gives a somehow 'beaky' smile... who says beaks don't convey expression? Probably those toucans again. "Quite an... extensive layout." she chuckles, fully back to sitting again, and checking her surroundings to make sure she's not in the way of anything. After a pause, she notes, "It's... real busy here," towards the host, quite, well, obviously. Attempted smalltalk! While 'Observatory' caught her eye, she feels she would rather speak to a person than another construct.

"My name is Paws. Nice to meet you, ah... Mambo was it? Ssssorry, not used to all the sounds." she flicks slightly-too-big ears, also noticing someone else appear from the rift, but not recognizing her nor the location behind them. A travelling portal...? It seems familiar to her.

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<the cat bows deeply and smiles, his hips still swaying slightly to the beat of the music reflexively> Mambi actually, like "mommy" but with a "bee" at the end...but don't worry, everyone gets it wrong so not a problem. And you were, Paws I believe you said? So glad you could make it! Don't let the crowds get to you though if they are, there's lots of places to get away from everyone too if you prefer peace and quiet. <points out the garden, a lounge coloured in purple on the map, and several other places> Whatever you're in the mood for, odds we got it. <he giggles bashfully>

<he glances to the portal and the other new arrival> As for the portals, that's all me, so it's easy to get a round. Speaking of which, be right back! <his eyes glow and a shimmering rift appears beside him. He steps casually into the hole disappearing, and re-emerges several seconds later carrying an apple. The glow fades as the portal re-seals itself and the cat takes a bite of his fruit casually> So yeah, feel free to explore or let me be your guide! <munch-munch>

Last edited:

Monosuki the Aurian

Kyu the Braixen
Zenith just happened to be floating on by, his long tail streaking behind him, when he suddenly saw a portal open directly in front of him, and saw the whole invitation of the party.

The Mew had to float in the air, considering what just happened, and how he was going to take it. Considering it was a party request, and that all they needed was a paper, Zenith shrugged, gently scooping up a piece of the fallen flyer with his soft paws. "Hmm......what is this....'party?' Goodness, I need to start getting with the times...," the Mew mused, slowly floating through the portal.

"Interesting.....I think I'll mark that as my first time actually going through a portal. Indeed, there's always a time for new things. I'll be honest though.....never expected this to happen," Zenith admitted, waiting patiently with both paws clasped in front of him, in more of a professional manner.

As Emperor, he still had to make a professional appearance, either that, or he was raised to well. possibly the latter.

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<As the mew enters the room, he is suddenly surrounded by swirling lights and music while several creatures mill around while others relax on furniture. You as the mew sees the cat talking to a gryphon while others dance and laugh around him. You see a small rabbit with a tray approaching you as the cat looks over and waves excitedly, having just become aware of your arrival. Holding up a claw motioning for you to wait, he continues his chat with the gryphon politely while you orient yourself. Looking at the paper in your paw, you see a map and guide imprinted on it...>

<A shaggy crested duck pops his head through the rift and curiously takes in the scene before stepping through entirely. He adjusts his glasses and returns the paper to his jacket pocket.>

Well, this looks like a fine place to quack.

<He smiles and nods to the guests he sees.>

zandelux

<Kardek pops through the portal, not entirely sure what sort of spatial phenomenon caused it. He wasn't intending to jump right in, but seeing as this wasn't in the field manual, sometimes you just have to do empirical research for yourself.>

<Half expecting to emerge into deep space, Kardek cautiously lets out his held breath. There are living creatures here! The environment seems not to be too alien, and the atmosphere seems breathable. Well, too late for that anyway, if it isn't.>

Party?

<No one seems surprised at his sudden appearance, and he figures this must be how these creatures normally get around.>

"Excuse... please...", he says to no one in particular, as no one is looking directly at him.

<Kardek spies one of the guests carrying a plate of treats and walks up to them nervously. He glances at the plate, then at the guest's face, then down at the plate again, then up at the guest's face again with piercing green eyes. Forgetting his manners, he flicks his tongue out a bit.>

"Snack?"

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
"Excuse... please...", he says to no one in particular, as no one is looking directly at him.

<Kardek spies one of the guests carrying a plate of treats and walks up to them nervously. He glances at the plate, then at the guest's face, then down at the plate again, then up at the guest's face again with piercing green eyes. Forgetting his manners, he flicks his tongue out a bit.>

"Snack?"

<The random guest sees your confusion and with a smile, hands you a small cracker with cheese and presses a red button on a console. As he returns to his dancing partner, a static-y shimmering hologram of a female bunny appears before you. She smiles and addresses you robotically but politely>

Greetings, and welcome. How may I help you today?

Paws the Gryphon

Irritable Ol' Lady Gryph
Paws gives a nod at Mambi. "Actually I'm sort of trying to get used to people. Sooooo, I accepted the invite," she chuckles. "Nervous, yes, but... won't really get over discomfort by avoiding it." she peeks up as another portal opens, and... another, and... yet another. "Looks like you have potentially more guests." she timidly waves to most of the newcomers, trying to ascertain what the final one *is* exactly. ;)

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<the cat nods and bows over his tail dramatically> I understand, and I hope I can help you with that. Dealing with people can be tough sometimes...take it slow and I'm proud you made it even more now! <smiles widely>. Feel free to mingle then, and if you do need a break or need anything at all really, just let me know, ok? I should go see how everyone else is doing too. <hugs> Take care, and remember, the bunny can help too anytime or she can get me anytime! <he winks and dances into the group again...>

Jackpot Raccuki

Aka the hot single in your area. (Not Single)
< Jackpot was sat back on his chair, his eyes scrowled at the bright monitor wearing his cozy hoodie whiles looking at seemingly complicated graphs as he takes a sip from his 'travel mug' till an invitation makes it way onto his keyboard as he raises a brow at the invitation, looking down at it and back up at the computer he gave a wide grin and stood up. >

< He snapped his fingers as flames around Jackpot seemingly replaced his hoodie and sweatpants with his 'usual' and more fancy clothing with his black tux with a red shirt and of course his dice hat transforming from it's cap form to a tophat form, he locks his computer and holds the inviation between his index and middle finger as the portal opens, walking through it and into the party. >

"My oh my, haven't seen such a large scale party for quite some time. Granted, not very often anyone would willingly invite me."

< He spoke with a little grin as he materialized a glass of red wine and took a sip from it, one arm behind his back whiles the other holds the glass infront of him as he observes the dance, not exactly much of a dancer but he enjoyed talking to people there. >

Paws the Gryphon

Irritable Ol' Lady Gryph
<The big gryph nods, and goes momentarily rigid at a sudden unexpected embrace, but quickly relaxes. {Gotta get used to that too}, she figures.>

<She stands carefully, and weaves between and sometimes almost over the crowd to just explore for the time being, and perhaps find someone else experiencing equal difficulty fitting in.... though in her case, she physically has difficulty fitting in, in some places.>

zandelux

"My oh my, haven't seen such a large scale party for quite some time."
<Kardek overhears this and for a minute thinks that the guest is making a pointed comment about him, being a kobold and not seeing many other scalies. Language is hard.>

<The random guest sees your confusion and with a smile, hands you a small cracker with cheese and presses a red button on a console. As he returns to his dancing partner, a static-y shimmering hologram of a female bunny appears before you. She smiles and addresses you robotically but politely>

Greetings, and welcome. How may I help you today?
<The cracker vanishes down Kardek's throat in 0.2 seconds.>

"Oooh, hologram? I do hologram work," miming typing on a keyboard in the air. "Need bug fix?"

Monosuki the Aurian

Kyu the Braixen
<As the mew enters the room, he is suddenly surrounded by swirling lights and music while several creatures mill around while others relax on furniture. You as the mew sees the cat talking to a gryphon while others dance and laugh around him. You see a small rabbit with a tray approaching you as the cat looks over and waves excitedly, having just become aware of your arrival. Holding up a claw motioning for you to wait, he continues his chat with the gryphon politely while you orient yourself. Looking at the paper in your paw, you see a map and guide imprinted on it...>
The Mew nodded silently at the gesture, knowing it would be rude to interrupt a conversation. As he decided to spend the rest of the time looking around, he glanced at the paper, seeing the guide and directions.

"Interesting....there's different locations here. That should be interesting to visit....," Zenith mumbled, deciding to stick around here to wait to speak to the cat.

The least information he needed was just the runaround, the basis to get accustomed to the place before going about to travel and explore.

The one thing that Zenith always took heed of was places that he shouldn't go first, just so that he doesn't stumble upon something not intended for the guests.

Quietly, he continued to float in the air, looking about to the party-goers.

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<The cracker vanishes down Kardek's throat in 0.2 seconds.>

"Oooh, hologram? I do hologram work," miming typing on a keyboard in the air. "Need bug fix?"

<the bunny nods and replies cooly> Certainly, the infirmary is equipped to correct any injury to all known species. Please state the insectiod that requires repair and I shall direct you to the correct room.

<the hologram tilts her head in a sign of slight concern> Is immediate transport required for emergency assistance?

Last edited:

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<the cat dances through the crowd laughing all the while, trying to greet everyone he comes across. He sees several new guests have arrived, and smelling the air realizes that some are very familiar guests indeed! He follows his nose trying to pinpoint the location of his friends among the music and the lights as the party continues around him>

<he taps on the shoulder of a fox and asks her to make sure the gypphon's ok. As she smiles and slinks into the crowd discretely, he peeks around and sees his feathered friend and peeking upwards sees his other friend floating about...both just looking around at the chaos. He approaches him as he sees Jackpot and nods respectfully>

< He spoke with a little grin as he materialized a glass of red wine and took a sip from it, one arm behind his back whiles the other holds the glass infront of him as he observes the dance, not exactly much of a dancer but he enjoyed talking to people there. >

Hello there! Was going to offer you something but see your abilities got it covered! <lol> Well if you want variety the chef's got a wicked spread in the left room! Try the cold flambe, you'll love it!!! <he smiles radiantly and dances more, his hips bopping to the beat> If you need anything, let me know and welcome to the fun!!! <he laughs and closes his eyes a moment, caught up in the music...>