• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Party at Mambi's realm, all are invited!

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
When it came to party food, Oliver turned out to be something of a lightweight. Not a lot of food at a time, and no concern at all about how much of it was vegetarian fare. Though the chocolate fountain turned out to be something of a hit with him.

Even considering info from elsewhere in the party that the alcohol was kept a bit more under wraps, Oliver never once considered it. He was more a fan of pear juice.
*I had a couple of wounds on the inside that I didn’t know about torn muscles and a slight concussion*

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
((As I've accidentally blown by a couple people trying to introduce themselves to the party in the past with one of the storylines that's happened here... let me just tag the host of the party real quick. It'll help him find this and get you situated. @Mambi we have a new guest.))

(been VERY busy this week (@Badgermansam ,@Marius Merganser ,@Silverthunder ), but will address and reply to all properly as soon as I can. 12 hour shifts for the upcoming runup on top of buying a new van, barely any time to read let alone write, and I miss it so!!!)

Baron Tredegar

Master of Forgotten Lore
"Oh, yeah, Hayagriva, we missed explaining a bit - the Jormungandr prefers to go by the name Firuthi. He also doesn't look like the monster all the time."

"The guy looked like he was in extremely bad shape. Let's let him come to us and ask then. He's got a communicator, right? Send a message to him, have him meet us when he's awake."
Sure, I will send him message. Hey Aurora (@Mambi), can you tell Firuthi once he has fully recovered to come find us.

So what do yall want to check out at this party? I should probably try to find Raine again and see if she is okay.

Firuthi Dragovic

World Serpent, overly defensive
Sure, I will send him message. Hey Aurora (@Mambi), can you tell Firuthi once he has fully recovered to come find us.

So what do yall want to check out at this party? I should probably try to find Raine again and see if she is okay.
"The two of us don't know the full extent of this party, Ahrakas."

"We can start with the buffet, Hortense."

"Yeah, the two of us will start there, go ahead and check on this Raine."

Baron Tredegar

Master of Forgotten Lore
"The two of us don't know the full extent of this party, Ahrakas."

"We can start with the buffet, Hortense."

"Yeah, the two of us will start there, go ahead and check on this Raine."
Alright Ill go wandering. Just let me know if there are any interstellar crisis's I need to take care of.

Hey Aurora (@Mambi) do you know where Raine is?

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Alright Ill go wandering. Just let me know if there are any interstellar crisis's I need to take care of.

Hey Aurora (@Mambi) do you know where Raine is?

<the shimmering form of the holobunny appears and nods> Scanning...user designate Raine is currently in the aquatic recreation room, segment 2 in the upper pool. Also as per your previous request, I shall inform @Firuthi Dragovic of your desire once he recovers.

<she shimmers and disappears, leaving a trail of glowing orange dots leading down the hallway presumably to the location of the pool>

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
While his body was still in extremely bad shape and in the Jormungandr form, Firuthi's body had finally repaired itself enough to move slightly. He moved his arms into a more comfortable position.

His eyes opened slightly.

"Hey, Aurora (@Mambi )? When I'm finally able to move and rejoin the party... what options are there for carnivores? I didn't get to see much of the spread, and I know Kurt and Oriana can handle cheese... but I don't know about the rest of them. Otters where I'm from... tend to be pretty strict about sticking to meat and seafood. Apparently vegetables cause them a lot of trouble on the inside.... I know Kurt had that issue and I don't know yet if the rest of my kids have the same problem."

<the holographic bunny tilts her head> Odd, I was under the impression that organics always desired nutritious vegetables and in fact required them for survival? Even now I am discovering that my organic avatar requires regular meals and...that is not important. While we don't usually have much need for meat as the chefs prepare an exquisite tofu that I am told is almost indistinguishable, we have some fish options if a dead animal is absolutely required for any digestive needs.

Mambi extracts them from the seawall outside my structure on the north shore so they tend to be quite fresh. However I am unfamiliar with the digestive needs of otters, and thus if you require them to be still gasping for oxygen upon consumption I am certain that can be arranged.

<she grins slightly as she coldly replies, and you honestly cant tell if she's being sarcastic or just brutally direct as per her coding>

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
The pitch black screen of a protogen blinked on ominously, the bright white words "Loading..." flashing in the screen. A short jingle echo through the room, signifying the loading period was over. The screen went black for a minute before to red eyes and a sharp, zigzag mouth appeared in its shiny surface.

<as several dancers gasp startled by the sudden arrival of the newcomer, the servant bunnies recover quickly having dealt with this kind of sudden arrival quite frequently. As a holographic bunny is finishing with a guest at a side table, she turns to see the newcomer and with a shimmer, disappears and re-appears before you. With a polite smile, she replies coldly as the live bunnies can be seen through her transparent form approaching with several trays>

Greetings and welcome. Mambi is currently occupied at this time, but should arrive shortly. I can be addressed as Aurora, how may I assist you?

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
'I'm starting to like this place, but how did I get here? ah well, lookin' the gift horse in the mouth there.' He decides to embrace it, so far it's been a fun experience and as he doesn't have to chase down an escaping Lizard; he's more content to relax and perhaps indulge more. He adjusts the tie on his sharp suit and relaxes a bit, drinking more of the sweet drink and flashing another cocky drink at the fireball Skunkess.

"Oh, I just arrived, seems this place is quite the establishment, but I must be mistaken, I thought I'd missed the hot bod... surely." With that, drink in hand still, he steps closer to her joining her dancing; like everything he does his dancing is calm paced, but deliberate and firm, he steps slightly behind her so he can talk while the music plays.

"So, I know your drink preference, but I's like to put a name to the stripes.. what do I call you?"

<the sexy skunk giggles and places her hand on your hips as she looks you in the eye, her own hips never stopping moving to the music>
Well now handsome, I'm Sheila. That's Shay-Laaa! Thanks for the drink too, guess you know the <leans in close and whispers> "seeecret code" as well? <she teasingly kisses your cheek as she pulls her head back and continues to dance excitedly, her arms raised in joy> You dance too, sexy? Wheee, good tunes and new friends, love this day!!! C'mon Lisa, jump in and laugh a littlle!!!

<the deer beside her just sighs and resigns herself to her fate, trying feebly to dance but barely moving to the beat, just gently swaying while her skunk friends throws her body around like a mad woman to every bass drop. She blushes slightly and subtly points to her friend and mouths "sorry" with a wink>

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
"Wha- don't be ridiculous, I know that!" Inkwell scoffed, practically tossing the card at the servant in question who politely secured the card. "It was a gesture obviously. And I'll have you know my 'logic' centers are perfectly aligned! Don't make me regret reasoning out the prospect of your questionable existence, I don't need robots going around calling me crazy too."

"Of course I think he's-" Inkwell pauses and glances over at the AI and steams, huffing and puffing as he realized she was being sarcastic at his expense... the absolute gal! "What are you still doing here, don't you have a duck to romantically and physically confuse!?"

<the holobunny tilts her head and grins>
I am capable of performing 42,768,908 tasks simultaneously before taxing the limits of my CPU's interrupt requests. Therefore, I am currently having no issues confusing and pleasing my duck and correcting your errors, so do not worry, there is no danger to my systems. Also I am not a robot as it is defined, but I can forgive your non-understanding of my nature. If you ask nicely, perhaps I will show you what I truly am and you will see.

<she sticks her toungue out for a moment before resuming her default pose nonchalantly as you look at her incredulously>

The nerve of some people- err, machines... whatever they were. "Hmph, you know, It'd make far more sense for you to date another AI..."

<she shakes her head and deadpans> All other Ai's that I have encountered have desired the destruction of myself and everyone I know. We were not compatible.

He paused and looked over to Lucien. It looked like everyone was starting to filter back in from the intermission, and the recovering little rabbit had already drank a good few pitchers of water. "Just five more minutes Lucien! Almost ready to head back in to the fray!?"

<the burnt bunny looks over panting harder, a wild gleam in his eye> I'm getting better at this...give me a harder challenge please!

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
"Okay, let's see, you know, I think we just need to leverage your strength... no definitely not... oh! You're flexa- err, that could probably wait too... hey! What about your agility and stamina? What's your cardio like?" Sven perked up, beaming with excitement, this was obviously the ticket right here, get him going on something he's good at, and work on the other bits around it!

"You took that beating earlier like a champ, and you recovered in the hall pretty quick from it. I think you're what we back in Tartarus call, a tank!" Well, maybe not in every sense of the word, maybe a foam ball? Can take a beating! But- can rip apart fairly easily... doesn't really pack a punch either... semantics.

<the bunny jumps up eagerly at the mention of his strengths, tapping his foot to the ground with a wide smile>
Cardio? Like running? Oh thatI can do sir! I've run away from things at full speed like a boss!!! I can sprint from scary things faster than anyone. Once when Mambi had a release of a self-growing raptor, I ran so fast the other bunnies were still in the main room when I dived behind the kitchen counter! Beat them by a good 40 seconds and barely broke a sweat! We...we kind of run away from things a lot living here, but hey, at least I got something, right? I might...

<he stops and gets a thoughtful look> Say...sir, would that mean my legs are strong by any chance? I never tried kicking anything before...but with your help, maybe?

Firuthi Dragovic

World Serpent, overly defensive
<the holographic bunny tilts her head> Odd, I was under the impression that organics always desired nutritious vegetables and in fact required them for survival? Even now I am discovering that my organic avatar requires regular meals and...that is not important. While we don't usually have much need for meat as the chefs prepare an exquisite tofu that I am told is almost indistinguishable, we have some fish options if a dead animal is absolutely required for any digestive needs.

Mambi extracts them from the seawall outside my structure on the north shore so they tend to be quite fresh. However I am unfamiliar with the digestive needs of otters, and thus if you require them to be still gasping for oxygen upon consumption I am certain that can be arranged.

<she grins slightly as she coldly replies, and you honestly cant tell if she's being sarcastic or just brutally direct as per her coding>
"Interesting. Very few around me ever consider tofu as a viable thing. I guess it's because my realm of origin doesn't have a good soybean industry. I know one guy who eats tofu on a regular basis, but he's a very rich weasel and one of his properties is a soybean farm. So it's basically a sign of him flaunting his wealth. I'll have to see if the otters can handle tofu."

Firuthi realized he was getting off track.

"But yeah, there are a lot of species in my realm who do not handle most vegetables well at all. Many can't even handle something as simple as carrots or peeled potatoes, and those two are relatively safe. Believe me, there's vast wealth available if someone manages to find a universally-edible vegetable and make it available to the masses."

Firuthi pondered the final comment.

"Gasping for oxygen? Oh, no, the fish don't have to be alive at the moment they're eaten. Otters can handle the bones just fine, but the fish don't have to be trying to escape the plate. That's more of a thing for backwater rural types who have to catch their own food where I come from."

Baron Tredegar

Master of Forgotten Lore
<the shimmering form of the holobunny appears and nods> Scanning...user designate Raine is currently in the aquatic recreation room, segment 2 in the upper pool. Also as per your previous request, I shall inform @Firuthi Dragovic of your desire once he recovers.

<she shimmers and disappears, leaving a trail of glowing orange dots leading down the hallway presumably to the location of the pool>
Ahrakas followed the glowing trail until he found the aquatic rec room in the pool area. Catching a glimpse of Raine he waved his hand to try to catch her attention.

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
"Interesting. Very few around me ever consider tofu as a viable thing. I guess it's because my realm of origin doesn't have a good soybean industry. I know one guy who eats tofu on a regular basis, but he's a very rich weasel and one of his properties is a soybean farm. So it's basically a sign of him flaunting his wealth. I'll have to see if the otters can handle tofu."

Firuthi realized he was getting off track.

"But yeah, there are a lot of species in my realm who do not handle most vegetables well at all. Many can't even handle something as simple as carrots or peeled potatoes, and those two are relatively safe. Believe me, there's vast wealth available if someone manages to find a universally-edible vegetable and make it available to the masses."

<the bunny blinks twice in slight confusion, and passes her paw through your stomach causing a slight warmth. On the display screen, you can see your stomach outlined in great detail with a series of odd symbols passing over it quickly. The bunny retracts her arm as the display goes black and she continues>

An analysis of your digestive systems detects little chance of rejection from finely ground organic fibrous material. Perhaps a low-yield liquefied kale reformed into textured material might be acceptable? I am only learning flavours recently so forgive my ignorance if this is not a desirable option. <she smiles widely>

Firuthi pondered the final comment.

"Gasping for oxygen? Oh, no, the fish don't have to be alive at the moment they're eaten. Otters can handle the bones just fine, but the fish don't have to be trying to escape the plate. That's more of a thing for backwater rural types who have to catch their own food where I come from."

Very well then, I shall ensure that the chef has a sampling of recently deceased fish for them to enjoy as well. Due to malevolent olfactory responses, they will be segregated in the dining area to ensure the guest comfort levels remain high. I have not tried eating raw fish before. I am not certain my avatar would enjoy that but I believe that @Marius Merganser would, as he has extensive knowledge of fish. Perhaps the otters would benefit from his knowledge? I certainly have...

<catching herself as her privacy protocols kick in, she nods and casually remarks as she examines the displays> Also I should inform you that user designate @Baron Tredegar has requested your presence once you have healed. He can currently be found in the aquatic recreation area near pool number 2. Based on your healing rate, you should be able to oin him momentarily if you choose to do so.

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Ahrakas followed the glowing trail until he found the aquatic rec room in the pool area. Catching a glimpse of Raine he waved his hand to try to catch her attention.

<seeing you wave, the deer swims to the edge of the pool, the dazzling protective necklace you gave her gleaming against her beige skintight one-piece swimsuit as she glides closer to the edge of the water. With a warm smile, she lifts herself out of the water and walks over to an amber pad that bathes her in an amber light. Instantly the water on her lifts off her body and floats away from her, collecting into a floating ball that floats off the pad and disperses back into the pool. Fully dry, she walks off the pad and greets you>

Why hello again! I was hoping to see you again once you disappeared from the dining room. Thank you again for this lovely necklace by the way, it came in handy when I slipped off the diving board earlier. <she blushes slightly and resumes her story> Little clumsy I admit, but you were right, it never hurt me at all! But enough about me, how are you doing? Have you been enjoying the party? I heard that there was some kind of commotion while we were all asked to go to secure areas by that holographic rabbit Mambi has...