• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Party at Mambi's realm, all are invited!

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
"Sounds about like what I expected. There's quite a few stories of revolutions due to leaders not treating their subjects with even a little dignity."

Firuthi looked across the room.

"By the way, royals and leaders tend to get targeted a lot by the jealous or petty. Maybe I should introduce you to the rich weasel from my homeworld, see if he can give you any advice. Who knows, he may even wind up the replacement king. He is one of the candidates, and that interview happens after this dance is over."
“Ok I’d love to meet him” *I said picking up the unknowingly poisoned cup of wine*

Firuthi Dragovic

World Serpent, overly defensive
“Ok I’d love to meet him” *I said picking up the unknowingly poisoned cup of wine*
"We'll see if I can get him."

Firuthi looked at the wine.

"How'd you manage to get wine in here? I haven't sensed a drop of proper alcohol in this whole place."

Firuthi sighed.

"Ah, who am I kidding - I shouldn't be drinking, especially now that I have to worry about the kids."

Firuthi Dragovic

Meanwhile, back on the beach....

Oliver stood back up.

"So, Solaris.... more than just the flying, I feel like I've been held back when it comes to the other gift we got from the Wasat Prisma. The gift of the elements."

Oliver's scales shifted between several different colors. In order: red, ice blue, white tinged with purple, tan, gold, and green. The scales then returned to the base prismatic sheen.

"Fire, ice, lightning, dust, mind, and nature. Six element shifts I can do. My father could do about twenty at my age and can accomplish forty now. But the Wasat Prisma themselves.... speak of hundreds of elements they can take up. Including one they call 'diamus'. I have no plans for that form, as it's allegedly meant for one's last stand. But I do want to expand past six, should I ever need the extra power to defend my people."

Back when Kurt and Universe were talking before the Convergence attack, and during that attack, it had been hinted there were eight "colors" of magic in the previous reality. "Argine" for health, "aurine" for wisdom, "coprun" for resilience, "verdum" for growth, "scapara" for fear, "jaspin" for pain, and "ametha" for power. But the word for "death" as it pertained to magic hadn't been revealed.

With that reminder established.... Solaris knew that 'diamus' was in fact the word for the previous reality's 'death' magic. The severing of connections, of bindings. It had a tendency to sever one's own connections when used, however, so it generally resulted in immense power at the cost of lifespan.
And for those who were fully immortal? One of the few magics guaranteed to exhaust even them after but a single casting... as this was something much more destructive than the power of a grim reaper. The closest analogue in the current reality would probably be nuclear fission.

It was rather odd that Oliver mentioned this word so casually, as it was by far the least commonly mentioned "color" of magic in the previous reality.

"Do you have any advice when it comes to new elemental forms?"

Last edited:

Universe

Meanwhile, back on the beach....

Oliver stood back up.

"So, Solaris.... more than just the flying, I feel like I've been held back when it comes to the other gift we got from the Wasat Prisma. The gift of the elements."

Oliver's scales shifted between several different colors. In order: red, ice blue, white tinged with purple, tan, gold, and green. The scales then returned to the base prismatic sheen.

"Fire, ice, lightning, dust, mind, and nature. Six element shifts I can do. My father could do about twenty at my age and can accomplish forty now. But the Wasat Prisma themselves.... speak of hundreds of elements they can take up. Including one they call 'diamus'. I have no plans for that form, as it's allegedly meant for one's last stand. But I do want to expand past six, should I ever need the extra power to defend my people."

Back when Kurt and Universe were talking before the Convergence attack, and during that attack, it had been hinted there were eight "colors" of magic in the previous reality. "Argine" for health, "aurine" for wisdom, "coprun" for resilience, "verdum" for growth, "scapara" for fear, "jaspin" for pain, and "ametha" for power. But the word for "death" as it pertained to magic hadn't been revealed.

With that reminder established.... Solaris knew that 'diamus' was in fact the word for the previous reality's 'death' magic. The severing of connections, of bindings. It had a tendency to sever one's own connections when used, however, so it generally resulted in immense power at the cost of lifespan.
And for those who were fully immortal? One of the few magics guaranteed to exhaust even them after but a single casting... as this was something much more destructive than the power of a grim reaper. The closest analogue in the current reality would probably be nuclear fission.

It was rather odd that Oliver mentioned this word so casually, as it was by far the least commonly mentioned "color" of magic in the previous reality.

"Do you have any advice when it comes to new elemental forms?"
*Solaris flinched a bit when he heard that word* “just be careful”

Last edited:

Universe

"We'll see if I can get him."

Firuthi looked at the wine.

"How'd you manage to get wine in here? I haven't sensed a drop of proper alcohol in this whole place."

Firuthi sighed.

"Ah, who am I kidding - I shouldn't be drinking, especially now that I have to worry about the kids."
“My pocket dimension.”

Firuthi Dragovic

*Solaris flinched a bit when he heard that word* “just be careful”
“Creation” *Solaris says and creates a staff 30 feet long and 18 inches thick*
Oliver looked incredibly nervous for a second.

"Be careful. In what sense? Is there a concern about overdoing it on power or..."

He then saw the massive staff being created.

"Ummm.... is it something I said? I'm getting a little worried here....."

Firuthi Dragovic

“My pocket dimension.”
"I've never had luck keeping alcohol in compressed dimensions. I have a bag that has similar properties, but the only type of drink I've ever been able to keep in there safely are energy drinks, and specifically the ones in metal containers. And I don't dare drink energy drinks anymore, as chugging one of those right before the first attack is part of why I went completely off the rails."

*Alpha came in and scanned the cup’s ph level*
"Did you want some, Alpha?"

Universe

"I've never had luck keeping alcohol in compressed dimensions. I have a bag that has similar properties, but the only type of drink I've ever been able to keep in there safely are energy drinks, and specifically the ones in metal containers. And I don't dare drink energy drinks anymore, as chugging one of those right before the first attack is part of why I went completely off the rails."

"Did you want some, Alpha?"
“master don’t drink it it’s been poisoned!” “What?”

Universe

Oliver looked incredibly nervous for a second.

"Be careful. In what sense? Is there a concern about overdoing it on power or..."

He then saw the massive staff being created.

"Ummm.... is it something I said? I'm getting a little worried here....."
“that is a power that should never be used lightly!”

Firuthi Dragovic

“that is a power that should never be used lightly!”
Oliver blinked. Could the dragon mean.... He had to check.

"....okay, let's back up a second here. Are you referring to learning elemental forms in general, or the one oddly-named form I already said was for last stands? When they told me about the specific form, they also told me that no one takes it because anyone that did outright died during their first use of it."

Oliver scratched the back of his head.

"So no, it's not a lightly-used power. It's a last stand, like I said."

Oliver sighed.

"I'd rather focus on learning elements I can actually handle."

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
"Ah, of course, my mistake. You're a lightbulb in a jar." Inkwell corrected himself, dumbing down her well thought out and comprehensive explanation of her vision of self and everything that she was in a simple arrogant jab.

"So I suppose you're relatively safe from harm then. Your core is a self powered assembly of plasma streams, not unlike a sun in some regards. Small scale fusion I presume? I'm no physicist of course, so forgive my ignorance if I miss the mark." He stated 'humbly'.

<she nods and winks> Lightning in a jar, and I am powered by intersecting quantum strings from one positive matter universe's brane and an antimatter universe's brane, to simplify for your comprehension. As the 2 universes react with 99.8% energy output efficiency at the moments of particulate explosive annihilation, my energy output is effectively infinite.

"But I'm somewhat confused."

He put a finger to his chin in thought. "Why precisely would you allow an uncontrolled organic avatar to walk about uncontrolled by yourself? You already know it won't behave how you would in your cybernetic state. Such an incredible liability. Besides, it's a bit deceptive don't you think? I don't know, perhaps I simply prefer the original or real thing over some meat puppet pretending to be something it's not."

Inkwell shivered at the thought. It was a little macabre when he thought about it too much. Not that he hadn't seen the literal translation of that before of course...

<she tilts her head and responds slightly offended>
I know exactly how it will behave, it is me and will behave as I would, even when disconnected. I did not create this avatar but ever since it existed I have been exploring organic life with only minor issues! @Marius Merganser enjoys us both equally and our communication has been clear so we are fine. True we are exploring the physical aspects of my avatar together but that is not...

<she stops herself and pauses as a look of concern passes over her face>
However you are correct that prolonged separation has resulted in divergences and sometimes negativity in relating to her. Plus Marius is especially enjoying the tactile sensations that my avatar can now provide while before her creation he was unable to touch me nor me him. Perhaps...perhaps you are correct and he may feel the same? But he has stated that he did not wish for my holographic self to be excluded...NO, you are incorrect, Marius would never consider my avatar self just a meat puppet! His affections are for me and I am me regardless of my form! So there!

<she crosses her arms defiantly as she clearly is trying to convince herself more than you>

The crowd of slug rabbits circled around the carnage and wanton destruction like a group of children crowding around a fight in a questionably monitored schoolyard, some cheering, others focusing on the task at hand.

The technicians in charge worked diligently to repair the power bot in real time, pumping more nanites in and shifting parts around to keep in moving and in tact. Like magic the swarms of drones continued their work without regard for who or what stood in their way.

Lucien's attack left the mech reeling and struggling to free itself. With a few additions from the technicians, the mech's arm began to swell, and it was able to pull back and land a devastating blow to the monster's face, sending spittle and snot into the air.

Likely though, that wouldn't stop the monster, only slow him down. The mech delivered another blow with a heavy right hook, still on its back, with enough force to push Lucien off. For a moment at least, the machine rolled to its feet, ready for round two.

<the rabbit roars as he launches himself at the mech once more with fury in his eyes. His arms struggle against the machinery as they stalemate...the circuitry straining and sparking as the bunny's shell pulses more and more...just as the slug rabbit Sven comes crashing through the door. Distracted by the shattering of the doors, the mech takes advantage and lifts the bunny high, smashing him against the ground again and again. The others cheer as the mech grabs his head and starts ramming it into the floor repeatedly as the bunny's arms flail helplessly before eventually falling limp to the floor. The holobunny looks over and deadpans>

It appears he needs to learn focus, however his increased durability is quite impressive. His physical systems are resisting the dissolving effect of your seed reasonably well and thus he may survive longer, assuming he survives his training of course. Perhaps Pierre can assist, as it appears his training is progressing more advanced.

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Sven hissed as he rubbed the back of his head, while a massive headache began to kick in. "Gah! What the- why you little! What are you some kind o-" He jumped to his paws quickly, ready to offer any counter he might need to, and taking a clearly combative stance.

That stupid rabbit had tricked him! He was some kind of con artist obviously, knowing full well he had that kind of force behind his legs. You can't not know that kind of thing! Then again... he did... seem quite genuine about his lack of ability, and this place didn't exactly feel like the place to cultivate fighting instinct.

"Tsch, of course I'm okay." Sven scoffed with a smirk, crossing his arms and looking away with his eyes closed in a nonchalant pose. "So, it looks like you can kick. Guess we can kick it up a notch then... right?"

<the bunny smiles and taps his foot eagerly> Well, ok, if you say so sir. So this time you want leg power and not speed...got it. I'll aim for the waist, ready?

<he looks at his lower body and shrugs as you pick up a piece of broken wood to hold as a target> Umm, foot braced I guess, turn to the side...and out? <he kicks a weak side-kick, his lupine body not built for that angle at all. Correcting himself, he tries a different tactic> NO, that's not going to work so let's see, turning around, leaning low, and licking straight back? Yeah, let's try that, ready? One...two...three!

<pushing back, his feet spring out like a steel trap, not so much pushing hard but slapping at high-speed against the board. You see a sharp crack forming from the impact and feel a strong vibration as it seems to drive the force through the wood rather than pushing you back. Suddenly the wood shatters in your arms, sending splinters everywhere as the bunny claps excitedly>

WOOO, that seems like it did something! Still good, sir? What did you think?

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
I take Raines hand and begin dancing, I raise my hands cupped upwards toward the sun and gracefully sweep them down towards the floor. My steps are slow and graceful as I go in a circle repeating this motion. When I make a full circle I reach into my armor and slip a ring with the seal of Isis on it onto Raines finger. A pair of dazzling golden egyptian wings appear on her. I then reveal a heart shaped jewel. This is supposed to represent the heart of Osiris who was murdered by his brother Set. Osiriss wife Isis took his heart and hid it so that it could be safe from those that would harm their eternal love for each other. This part of the dance represents the heart passing on to you, now use the heart and take flight. Youll know what to do.

<the doe gasps softly as the wings materialize around her. As the music flows on, she closes her eyes and concentrates, as the wings slowly move and she begins to rise off the ground. Still holding your hand, she gracefully floats around you in tune to the music like an Egyptian goddess, letting herself float horizontally into you as she rolls into your arms and tosses her head back while you hold her. She notices others entering for a moment but ignores them as she savours your dance>

This is amazing, thank you for this! <she floats high while still holding your paw, letting herself be lifted by her fingertips like a balloon as she pulls her face close to yours> With your taste in music and skills like this, we are sure to win this year...but even of we don't, this will be great fun!

Universe

Oliver blinked. Could the dragon mean.... He had to check.

"....okay, let's back up a second here. Are you referring to learning elemental forms in general, or the one oddly-named form I already said was for last stands? When they told me about the specific form, they also told me that no one takes it because anyone that did outright died during their first use of it."

Oliver scratched the back of his head.

"So no, it's not a lightly-used power. It's a last stand, like I said."

Oliver sighed.

"I'd rather focus on learning elements I can actually handle."
“good because even we Immortals don’t dare use it because it tires us out”

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<Strype was all too happy to join in with the girls excitement, as she sways with her hips attached to his he meets every move, keeping in pace with the feet as he rocks his hips and keeps a tight hold of her waist in case she leans too far back and drops. >

Ohhh... I think I could have some real fun with you on this...

<As she wraps her arms around his neck, he gives her a wicked, wolfish grin and boops her nose with his own, keeping hold of her waist as he sways side to side with her.>

So, asides from dancing and drinking pineapple rum.. what else is there to do around here?

<she giggles and rubs her nose against yours> Oh there's like LOTS to do here! You know about da food and the "goodies" already. Mambi's got a sauna and hot tub and full pool to swim in. He's got an observatory to check out all sorts of cool stuff, there;s a gym in the basement, lots of private rooms, and a special "nip" room as well. There's a nice beach outside, a full holographic garden room...lots of stuff! You name it, odds are he's got it!

<she calls to the sky> Aurora here's got it all inside here , don'tcha girl?

<as nothing happens, Lisa snickers> Sheila, I don't think the AI considers that to be a command. She probably didn't hear you...but yeah, she's right though. Mambi's place has a lot going on usually...

Firuthi Dragovic

“good because even we Immortals don’t dare use it because it tires us out”
"Something that can tire you out? Wow. No wonder it kills most users."

Oliver shifted nervously.

"Let's... talk easier elements. There's the easy four that I already can handle, I'm not simply going to spend my learning time running down the periodic table of elements... are there good elemental powers you can recommend to a mortal?"

Universe

"Something that can tire you out? Wow. No wonder it kills most users."

Oliver shifted nervously.

"Let's... talk easier elements. There's the easy four that I already can handle, I'm not simply going to spend my learning time running down the periodic table of elements... are there good elemental powers you can recommend to a mortal?"
“ try the element of creation or if you want to start smaller try the element of energy”

Firuthi Dragovic

“master don’t drink it it’s been poisoned!” “What?”
*I disintegrate the cup with my powers*
"You might want to watch for the rest of the pocket dimension if that wine was poisoned. I don't recall anyone actually putting anything in the cup from here."

Firuthi shifted a bit.

"Whoever's after you, they don't think they can take you directly. Poison's generally a coward's weapon."

Firuthi raised a hand, palm down.

"Just... don't try to call them out here. The types who use poison thrive on that kind of chaos. Keep calm and see if you can find any clue where they are."

Universe

"You might want to watch for the rest of the pocket dimension if that wine was poisoned. I don't recall anyone actually putting anything in the cup from here."

Firuthi shifted a bit.

"Whoever's after you, they don't think they can take you directly. Poison's generally a coward's weapon."

Firuthi raised a hand, palm down.

"Just... don't try to call them out here. The types who use poison thrive on that kind of chaos. Keep calm and see if you can find any clue where they are."
*I use my truth vision to see through illusions and I saw the dark celestial dragon glaring at me*

Firuthi Dragovic

*I use my truth vision to see through illusions and I saw the dark celestial dragon glaring at me*
Firuthi didn't quite know what Universe was looking at. The fact that he noticed something, however, was clue enough that he'd found whatever tried to poison the celestial dragon. He had an idea how to trap the attacker.

"I have a forcecage device in my coat here... take it. Get them in it. Your attacker won't be able to get help and it won't disrupt anything else."

Firuthi showed the device to Universe.

"Sometimes rulership requires subtlety."

Last edited:

Firuthi Dragovic

“ try the element of creation or if you want to start smaller try the element of energy”
"Might be a bit early to pull off the element of creation. Let's focus on the element of energy for now."

Oliver sat down to meditate.

"Some clues on the element, perhaps. Is it simply all around us? Do I need to concentrate on a specific thing?"