• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Party at Mambi's realm, all are invited!

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
"well what do you got?" *would think about some other things before looking back at the fox*

<the fox motions to the various pitchers> We have a wide variety of fruit juices such as apple, grape, papaya, mango, orange...as well as a few vegetable ones like tomato, clamato, potato, and celery...plus I can add any additional flavours as well if you wish. If you are looking for something particular though, I'm certain we can obtain it easily enough.

florance the fox

zorua time!
<the fox motions to the various pitchers> We have a wide variety of fruit juices such as apple, grape, papaya, mango, orange...as well as a few vegetable ones like tomato, clamato, potato, and celery...plus I can add any additional flavours as well if you wish. If you are looking for something particular though, I'm certain we can obtain it easily enough.
"hmmm well apple juice is fine" *would sigh a bit thinking a bit*

The-Courier

Shipmaster
<the lizard visibly relaxes, and sighs in relief> Oh I see, thank goodness! I'm sorry for that, I did not mean to offend you. I should have known than Mambi would have only allowed those of a noble heart and noble intentions to party with him. Please forgive me. <blushes through his scales>

As for your duties, as long as they appear moral in the end, I suppose sometimes all you can do is trust what some call "the fates" and you know what? <he leans closer> more often than not that trust is well placed and things work out. <sits back again> So continue your good work please, and if it's a thankless job, know that today, at least today, *I* thank you! <he smiles widely as only a lizard can and nods respectfully>

I do hope though that they don't stretch your ethics in specifically what they ask you to do. The gods work in odd ways...I can only imagine what strange or horrifying things they would ask of their servants sometimes. Have they ever asked you to perform anything too...unsavoury, may I ask? <he listens politely and with genuine curiosity you can tell, not judgment>

"In the quite long time I've been alive, unsavory acts are what I do most days," Hemmingsworth replied. He didn't seem particularly bothered by the question - no doubt he's come to terms with what he has to do, and what he's done.
With a simple roll of his hand, he continued.

"My particular skillset is less spent maintained in the field, nowadays. I oversee the training of the new members, and provide guidance."
The man laughed.
"One could almost call us a... fantastical version of Jedi."

<the holoduck notices your nervous reaction and watches with pure curiosity, while the cat tries to hold back laughing as he sees it all unfold, trying to decide how long to let you sweat before saving you, and also curious to see how Aurora handles the "lesson" for his own amusement> This is curious. You describe "lewd" as crude or obscene in referring to sexual matters, but yet alluding to the topic in this manner is humourous? My morality subroutines tell me that direct statements of a sexual nature are to be considered impolite and thus avoided, but you say referring to sexual or mating matters indirectly is not? This is illogical to me.

<she tilts her head and leans in again> Query: Do organics interpret mating as a humourous action? <she sees you getting very nervous at this> Interesting , it appears your verbal processors are malfunctioning as we proceed on this topic. Are you still capable of proceeding to teach me about sexual lewdness for amusement purposes, or is this subcategory somehow harmful to your neural processes?

If thus is the case, I do not wish to harm you further and will explore lewdness from other sources if you prefer, however if you are capable of proceeding with this lesson, it would be most informative please. Is it possible to provide an example of lewd innuendo for comparison purposes?

<she takes a step back to your relief, standing and smiling so innocently while referring so casually to the topic, that you start to see clearly that she apparently has not been programmed with any sexual contexts. Other guests start giggling around you as they see your sweat starting to form, laughing at the show as the cat decided to give it a few moments more at least...>

<Seeing Aurora step back, Marius feels something halfway between relief and regret.

"Well, lewdness isn't inherently funny, per se. Neither is...uh...mating."

<Marius flags down a rabbit carrying a tray of glasses and bottles of what he thinks is alcohol.>

"It's just when someone says something, meaning it to be innocent, but the same expression can also mean something very...not innocent."

<He selects a glass and bottle from the tray, and pours the liquid in the glass before setting the glass back on the tray. Then he keeps the bottle and takes a swig.>

"I don't know if it's something I can... demonstrate... openly here, in front of everyone..." <He takes another swig>

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<the duck blinks twice at this> Lewdness is not funny, nor mating? Your previous statement indicated that it was in reference to innuendo. Processing...

<her eyes close for a moment, and suddenly her eyes spring open as she smiles wide almost hops as she straightens up> I believe I understand...as slapstick the humour comes from the incongruity from expectation to avoid assault if even measured, innuendo refers to the humour coming from the attempt to avoid potential embarrassment from referring to the matters of mating, which while harmless can cause potential embarrassment? Hence any topic that can be misinterpreted to refer to mating practices causes this embarrassment, and hence humour!In this case, the desire not to talk about mating, or the desire to try and talk about mating!!!

<she thinks for a moment> But like slapstick, this would refer to humour being derived from embarrassment...which is contrary to my morality subroutine. Alternately the humour would be derived from the target's desire to mate, which is not applicable to me. I do not understand why mating is embarrassing, is it not natural and desirable to organics?

<she stops as if surprised by something as you drink from the bottle> Is this why you cannot demonstrate openly "lewd innuendo", because you do not wish to mate at this time? Or is it because potential instinctual attraction to my avatar is interfering with the humorous aspect of your demonstration? This would explain many of your most recent physiological responses...

<she points to the bottle in your hand and asks in her deadpan monotone> Or is it because you just consumed several ounces of refined olive oil?

Last edited:

SinglePringle

I'm making this comment at 1am
<the black cat turns and sees you emerging> Well now, looking a lot better I see! Well wacky is a relative term, but if you're looking for the unusual, we have a floating pool in the back, the observatory has VR and other dimensional viewing, most of the furniture is morphemic, the gardens has total climate weather controls, intoxicants in the nip private rooms make anything wacky I suppose, some crazy foods behind the fields, I got dimensional infinity cubes in the basement, collections of universal stuff, I guess it kind of depends on what you're into I suppose! After all, it's all normal to me! <he presses a button and a shimmering holographic rabbit appears> Hey Aurora, what do you think is the wackiest thing here?

<she replies in a female monotone voice> Based on guest feedback, dimensional sphere 2 or garden or myself would be classified as "wacky", however I am currently learning more "wacky" classifications from one of our guests in the dining room. Once complete, my personal wackiness may be increased for reclassification.

<the cat looks at her curiously> Wait, you're what? You are? From who? What are you learning?

I am learning humour from user @Marius Merganser and the lesson being taught at this moment is unknown. Currently he has intercepted a servant with pies. I am observing by his request for further input and analysis.

OH MY, I see!!! <the cat pictures a huge mess in the making and knows Aurora's historical limitations in comprehension> Ummm, gotta go, this could be bad! Feel free to follow if you want!!! <the cat's eyes glow and a shimmering rift forms in front of him. As the rift parts, you see a dining hall through the hole with several tables of food and others behind a purple energy barrier. As the holographic bunny watches the cat enter the rift, you see several trays being replaced piled with cheeses and other snacks, and off to one side you see an almost identical holographic duck talking to a real duck (@Marius Merganser ) and a smaller 'real' rabbit who's holding a tray of pies. The cat tries carefully to make his way to them as you decide whether to follow him through the energy rift or remain where you are>
<Murichumado watches the cat go through the portal, and his stomach grumbles.>

Hmmm, when was the last time I ate? I am pretty freaking hungry right now.

<
He follows the cat through the energy rift, a tingly feeling running up his spine as he passes through. He marvels at the technology/magic used, poking his head in and out the portal several times before finally going into the dining room. He gasps as his lupine nose is suddenly assaulted from every angle by a plethora of wonderful and exotic scents from the food around him. He glances around at the smorgasbord laid out in front of him. There's so much to try, but familiarity wins out as he grabs a plate chock-full of store bought cookies and Doritos. Topping it all off with a root beer float, he takes a seat with full view of the cat and whatever antics may ensue. He bites into a cookie as he watches the scene unfold...>

SinglePringle

I'm making this comment at 1am
<looking around, you see a shimmering rift hanging in the air, and looking inside you see plates of food and other guests. Clearly this is the dining area, but isn't the dining area down the hall? You see the cat inside the hole and seeing his eyes glowing now understand what's happening. Looking inside the hole, you cannot yet see the wolf...did he follow the cat or is he somewhere else? Peering deeper trying to see the wolf and seeing a holographic duck standing in the hole's room, you try to remember how to access them as maybe they can help you find the wolf you're looking for, remember how they knew he arrived in the first place and where they were>
< Murichurado grumbles as he peers through the rift looking for the wolf. It would take a million years and he'd never figure this place out. Every time he thought he was making progress, something new came up and blew his mind. He sees a couple lupine anthros scattered throughout the room but none appear to be the one he's looking for. >

Crap, did I lose him already? This can't be good. < Murichurado ponders for a bit, scratching his face in desperation. Suddenly, an idea flashes across his mind. >

Wait, this guy's a parallel version of me, right? He must be into the same stuff I am. So to find him... <He turns and looks through at the piles of food, his stomach grumbling. > I just gotta do what I'd normally do. What would Murichurado do?

<
He hesitantly steps through the portal into the dining room. >

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
"My particular skillset is less spent maintained in the field, nowadays. I oversee the training of the new members, and provide guidance."
The man laughed. "One could almost call us a... fantastical version of Jedi."

Ah I understand, passing on the torch for the legwork, hence why your protege is currently dealing with that conflict you mentioned I presume. Still you sound like you have a very noble and meaningful calling behind you. <the lizard nods respectfully> What is a "jedi" though? Are they also religious warriors?

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<Murichumado watches the cat go through the portal, and his stomach grumbles.>

Hmmm, when was the last time I ate? I am pretty freaking hungry right now.

<
He follows the cat through the energy rift, a tingly feeling running up his spine as he passes through. He marvels at the technology/magic used, poking his head in and out the portal several times before finally going into the dining room. He gasps as his lupine nose is suddenly assaulted from every angle by a plethora of wonderful and exotic scents from the food around him. He glances around at the smorgasbord laid out in front of him. There's so much to try, but familiarity wins out as he grabs a plate chock-full of store bought cookies and Doritos. Topping it all off with a root beer float, he takes a seat with full view of the cat and whatever antics may ensue. He bites into a cookie as he watches the scene unfold...>

<you and the cat both watch as the duck and the holoduck interact, the duck stammering and sweating nervously as Aurora asks him her questions. He grabs a piece of cheese that is currently on fire and without any apparent pain, takes a bite and moves closer to you, whispering>

This should be good...you never met her yet, but Aurora is a very direct pragmatic "individual", so I'm curious how she handles this topic herself! <sigh> Poor duck though, I have no idea if 'Rora'll actually understand all this by the time he's done. Think I should bail him out, or let him go on a but more? <other guests snicker at the show>

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Wait, this guy's a parallel version of me, right? He must be into the same stuff I am. So to find him... <He turns and looks through at the piles of food, his stomach grumbling. > I just gotta do what I'd normally do. What would Murichurado do?

<
He hesitantly steps through the portal into the dining room. >

<you pass through the portal just as the cat relaxes and the rift re-seals itself behind you. Seeing an awesome spread of food and several nut-related foods behind a glowing purple energy field, you watch a few rabbits come out of double-doors in the back with trays of replacement snacks. You notice a lack of meats on the spread but see several types of tofu that are almost identical to their respective food equivalents. You observe the duck and holoduck interacting, and hear several guests giggling at the conversation>

<Finally, looking over to the group, you manage to see the cat and yes, there is the wolf you saw upstairs, standing beside him chatting with his own snack foods. Doritos and cookies, damn this wolf even has the same basic tastes as you! You stand back a little to blend into the crowd better, even though you realize that this wolf has no idea who you are of course, watching the wolf intently as you decide how to proceed>

Last edited:
<she stops as if surprised by something as you drink from the bottle> Is this why you cannot demonstrate openly "lewd innuendo", because you do not wish to mate at this time? Or is it because potential instinctual attraction to my avatar is interfering with the humorous aspect of your demonstration? This would explain many of your most recent physiological responses...

<she points to the bottle in your hand and asks in her deadpan monotone> Or is it because you just consumed several ounces of refined olive oil?

<With those words about attraction, Marius' eyes widen and his face becomes more red than ever. Then he glances at the bottle and realizes the olives on the label are not actually grapes.>

<After a long pause, he manages to answer.>
"Yes. Well, at least it wasn't 'Extra Virgin Olive Oil".

<He very carefully and intentionally sets the bottle down on the table and slowly steps away from it before turning back to Aurora. He stand there like a deer in headlights>

Last edited:

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<With those words about attraction, Marius' eyes widen and his face becomes more red than ever. Then he glances at the bottle and realizes the olives on the label are not actually grapes.>

<After a long pause, he manages to answer.>
"Yes. Well, at least it wasn't 'Extra Virgin Olive Oil".

<He very carefully and intentionally sets the bottle down on the table and slowly steps away from it before turning back to Aurora. He stand there like a deer in headlights>

<the duck responds plainly without reaction at all to the virgin reference> Negative, it was triple-refined oil. A physiological analysis of your digestive system shows that the oil will be partially metabolized and passed within 1 hour with minimal difficulty, although I should inform you that expulsion may be unpleasant. I do not believe you are in any danger, however if you wish I can direct you to the infirmary.

<she looks around and sees others start to snicker more, and notices closely at how red and tense you're getting. After a second or 2, she stiffens with realization and puts her hands behind her back politely and smiles> Error: it would appear that I have accidentally caused embarrassment to you in my attempts to understand innuendo, due to insufficient data upon initial query. I do apologize for this, and if you prefer we can discuss how to be lewd in a private setting at a later time once your verbal and physical bio-systems have reset to normal again. I assure you no harm was intended.

<she smiles so innocently and seeing you staring asks casually> May we continue our humour lessons, perhaps redirecting focus towards jokes or wordplay, or is the lavatory or infirmary a higher priority requirement at this time to you? <she tilts her head and looks at you seemingly concerned>

Last edited:
"Oh, it's okay. I'm fine" <Suddenly Marius makes the realization and forgets his embarrassment completely>

"Hey, I guess that was an example of innuendo! Extra-virgin olive oil just means the oil is made exclusively from pressed olives, but 'virgin' could also be a reference to mmm--you know what, let's move on."

<Marius thinks for a minute>

"Okay, jokes and wordplay. I was going to tell you a joke about time travel, but you didn't think it was funny."

"Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says, 'Does this taste funny to you?'"

"The other day I interviewed a Koala Bear for a job, but I couldn't hire him because he wasn't really koalafied!"

"I told the physical therapist that I broke my arm in two places. He told me to stop going to those places."

<Marius leans in hoping to get a reaction from the holoduck.>

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
"Oh, it's okay. I'm fine" <Suddenly Marius makes the realization and forgets his embarrassment completely>

"Hey, I guess that was an example of innuendo! Extra-virgin olive oil just means the oil is made exclusively from pressed olives, but 'virgin' could also be a reference to mmm--you know what, let's move on."

<Marius thinks for a minute>

"Okay, jokes and wordplay. I was going to tell you a joke about time travel, but you didn't think it was funny."

"Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says, 'Does this taste funny to you?'"

"The other day I interviewed a Koala Bear for a job, but I couldn't hire him because he wasn't really koalafied!"

"I told the physical therapist that I broke my arm in two places. He told me to stop going to those places."

<Marius leans in hoping to get a reaction from the holoduck.>

<the duck smiles and tilts her head curiously at the reference to virgin, but does not proceed as agreed and listens more, but her smile tells you she understands more than she is letting on. Or is it your imagination? This duck is hard to read, but the other guests certainly aren't, as they laugh uproariously to your jokes. You see the duck looking around in some confusion as the giggles surround her, and she turns back to you in admiration>

This is illogical, I do not understand! <she looks around again quickly and snaps back to you in almost shock, her high-pitched robotic female voice unwavering but yet somehow feeling...something...> You bring joy but many of those are violations of my morality subroutine and classified as not pleasant or desirable. To eat a clown is immoral of meat consumption, which is the crime of murder. The other example was merely to deny the bear employment for a logical reason. The therapist who suggested not repeated impact on a damaged area was completely correct in their assessment. These do not make sense to me, but yet...<she waves at the laughing people, some calling for you to say more as they sip their juices, the cat laughing at the spectacle as it seems an impromptu comedy show is starting to form in front of the snack bar> the results cannot be denied. You are a skilled duck it seems! <she shimmers and mimes clapping silently, then resumes her original pose nonchalantly>

<she leans in closer and winks slowly
> I do believe I understand the time travel joke example however. The event has not occurred so you are able to predict my response, and you are commenting on my probabilistic failure to comprehend, which is amusing to you! If embarrassment is meant for a joke to be funny, I am glad it is to me as I am not affected by this sensation. Processing...

<she blinks twice and stands politely but excitedly> Query: does that mean that self-deprecating humour is preferred due to emotional negation and thus no harm done to anyone in the humour generation, unlike all previous examples? Prototype scenario consideration: slapstick to myself as target due to my inability to be harmed? Multiple avatars could be generated for scenario randomization! Do you require demonstration?

<Marius' ego is instantly restored and stands up straight, shoulders back.>

"Self deprecation is funny as long as you don't take it too far or do it too often. That can bring down the room or cause people to think negatively of you, but I'm open for a demo."

<Marius leans in and whispers> "And if you want to circle back to lewdness in private later.." <he nods and winks>

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<Marius' ego is instantly restored and stands up straight, shoulders back.>

"Self deprecation is funny as long as you don't take it too far or do it too often. That can bring down the room or cause people to think negatively of you, but I'm open for a demo."

<Marius leans in and whispers> "And if you want to circle back to lewdness in private later.." <he nods and winks>

<the holoduck smiles widely and nods> Excellent, I shall attempt my demonstration, and I would enjoy a private demonstration of lewdness from you at a later time!

To begin, you taught that slapstick needs to have a justifying action for proper target. Please observe as I provide this:
<she waves her hand and all throughout the room everyone gasps in shock and surprise as instantly a hundred holographic rabbits appear besides everyone including you in a shimmering glow, each holding a transparent blue cream pie made of light. All at once and in perfect synchronization, they turn to a random guest and throw the pie, causing several to reflexively duck and scream, dropping their food and bumping into each other in the chaos. You see the rabbit beside you smile and throw the pie directly into your face, feeling nothing of course as it passes through you like a sunbeam as they all giggle in unison>

<As the rabbits all stop and simultaneously wink, all at once people realize nothing is happening for real and turn towards you and the holoduck with a glare>
It would appear that sufficient agitation was achieved to justify retaliatory actions for amusement. Now I shall provide the means to do so: <she waves her hand again and a glowing table made of blue light suddenly appears besides the main food table, with dozens of identical blue light cream pies stacked on it. She turns to the crowd and speaks loudly>

These pies will respond to you, if you wish to assault my avatars for amusement, you may do so now. <the holographic rabbits all nod as a random guest reaches towards a pie to pick it up, and is surprised to see it in their hand. You reach for one yourself and although you still feel nothing at all, you see the pie lifting in your hand as if you were holding it for real. You throw it back at the rabbit and sure enough it splats against her form as a real one would. Seeing this, several guests rush to the table and start throwing the pies of light at the rabbits with glee, each passing through the live people harmlessly but colliding with the avatars completely. You see the cat and several other guests getting in on the fun as the chaos builds, pies of light flying everywhere as the avatars all get covered by holographic cream and crust...laughter building to a roar as the holoduck looks on in apparent delight.>

<suddenly you hear a shriek and everyone quickly stops and turns to see what happened. You see one guest covered in a real-cream pie as another looks on with a sly smile, having grabbed a real pie by "accident" in the melee. As snickers start to grow, more real pies start to fly alongside the light ones! The cat turns towards his wolfen companion (@SinglePringle ) and seeing him grabbing a pie himself with a gleam in his eye, makes a mad dive towards a clearing towards you and the duck. He rolls into a ball and ducks underneath the chaos, flipping up towards you and pulling you down to the floor with him, then quickly pulling you under a table>

<throughout the chaos, the holoduck stands perfectly still, casually observing the ruckus happening around her with a wide smile as several servant rabbits scream and run through the double doors, their faces peering out through the glass window. The cat just laughs as he lays beside you, rolling his eyes as he places his arm across your back gently and shakes his head, observing the food and light of dozens of avatars flying everywhere>

Well, THAT escalated quickly now, didn't it? Any thoughts on what to do now, oh great comedy guru? <pokes you in the ribs and sighs, clearly amused himself>

Last edited:
Well, THAT escalated quickly now, didn't it? Any thoughts on what to do now, oh great comedy guru? <pokes you in the ribs and sighs, clearly amused himself>

"I don't know how to tell you this, but I think Aurora has a crush on me."
<Marius concentrates while you wonder if he's joking or just hoping you didn't witness their earlier conversation>

"There's only one thing to do, but I'll need an apple pie. If you see one, try to catch it!"
<Seeing the confused look on your face, he explains>
"Those are my favorite and I'm getting hungry again. Oh! You mean about the pie fight? Okay, you go tell the real rabbits to hold off an serving any more food and everyone will run out of ammo. I'll take care of Aurora and the avatars.
<Marius climbs out from under the table and casually walks over to Aurora, oblivious to the pies flying through the air, missing him by inches>

"
Well done! Now, so people don't get bored, I suggest you have your have your rabbit avatars bow out and disappear when they're hit."

<Marius turns to take in the messy chaos, clearly impressed with the scene, before leaning slightly to the left to doge a pie>

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<the cat gets a gleam in his eyes as they start to glow slightly> Oh I'll keep an eye out for an apple pie, I promise. <teeheehee>

As for the servants, problem solved already! <he points to the door as you see the huddled fearful rabbits by the window shaking in terror>
Now, can you...<he stops talking as he sees you're already out talking to Aurora. With a sigh, he lays back down and watches the chaos unfolding...>

<the holoduck turns and nods>
Hello, as you see, slapstick joy has been created! The people do not appear to be experiencing boredom, but I will follow your advice.

<as she looks around, you see every holographic rabbit that has been hit suddenly stop, take a deep bow with their hands behind their back, and instantly disappear with a shimmery glow. As several new avatars get hit, you see each instantly repeat the same bow and disappear making the room more clear until eventually only a single one remains and is hit square on. As the ruckus slows and the real pies start disappear from the table, the holographic table disappears as well>

<several guests rise from their cover and as laughter rumbles throughout the hall, wiping themselves off and looking around at the chaotic mess. A few approach a console and pressing a button get bathed in an amber light, lifting the food off their fur and clothes as it floats to a garbage bin and falls into the hole. Seeing it safe to emerge, the cat crawls out from under the table and stands with his hands behind his back, looking around at the destroyed dining room display as the holoduck turns to you both. She jumps several times with a huge smile clapping silently, then instantly stops and resumes>

It would appear slapstick humour can escalate beyond pre-calculated limits and parameters. Is this a normal response? If so I shall have to factor this into future scenarios. Regardless, all participants appear unharmed and experiencing humour! Did my demonstration cause the desired humour correctly? <she asks innocently>

<the cat just giggles and turns to you with a wicked grin> Hey @Marius Merganser , I saved you that pie you asked for. <he quickly laughs and from behind his back, produces a pie in his paws and immediately smashes it straight into your bill as the holoduck looks on puzzled. You wipe yourself clean in time to see the cat doubled over laughing as several of the servant rabbits emerge from the double doors carrying various cleaning objects and look over the scene in total shock. You see a few looking around at the mess fall to their knees weeping as others approach to console them, while the rest begin wiping things down with heavy drooped ears and an exasperated sigh>

Last edited:
<Marius licks some of the pie off his bill>
"Thanks," <he answers dryly>

<Face still mostly covered by the apple pie, he turns to Aurora, or at least, where he thinks she is.>
"I'd say that was quite the success. Slapstick does tend to escalate quickly, but it's good not to let it get carried away." <he emphasized to the laughing cat>

<Hearing the commotion of the rabbit cleanup crew, Marius finally reaches out blindly in search of something to clean his face. By coincidence, he picks up the rabbit that he had pulled aside earlier and uses him as a napkin, oblivious to his protests. Clean enough to see again, Marius sets him back down.>

"I'm going to be preening for days."

hologrammaton

late.mp3
*Early 2000s popup windows begin aggressively appearing; Everything from something about being the one millionth site visitor and winning a brand new Zune to forbidden voidsFlash-heavy N'Sync fanpages. One of them has TEETH. Renfield steps out of this one- his own mouth -like Alfred Hitchcock presenting. The part that Mr. Hitchcock did. not do, however, is when he opens his chest and leans back. An impossibly black fist shoots up out of him, the popups deforming from gravity and being torn apart as they form a little accretion disk. The fist snaps shut, making a reverse sound- Instead of any noise, it actually removes a delicious nugget of sound as garnish. The fist sinks back into the dusty galaxy formed around the edge of the hole in him, which sounds like a zipper when it closes via the system collapsing in on itself.

Smiles contentedly.*

"I like watching you." ◯◡◯