• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Party at Mambi's realm, all are invited!

Firuthi Dragovic

World Serpent, overly defensive
“It’s a spaceship”
"I.... must admit I'm not sure I'm ready for this kind of thing. Listen.... my people have been trapped in a junkyard for generations. They're pretty well in squalor. We... have a lot to learn before we can truly comprehend the wonder of something like space travel."

Firuthi Dragovic

He created Jormungandr and Firuthi to be his "son" perhaps he might be able to access them.
Aeternus hesitated.

"Jormungandr? Able to access.... you don't suppose THAT'S who the mutated dragon was, do you? Some of his tentacles looked very... tech-like, on the ends. You might be on to something."

Aeternus shook his head.

"But we can worry about that once we finish this trip."

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
"I.... must admit I'm not sure I'm ready for this kind of thing. Listen.... my people have been trapped in a junkyard for generations. They're pretty well in squalor. We... have a lot to learn before we can truly comprehend the wonder of something like space travel."
“We celestial dragons used to be like that once but we learned the secrets of the Universe”

Baron Tredegar

Master of Forgotten Lore
Aeternus hesitated.

"Jormungandr? Able to access.... you don't suppose THAT'S who the mutated dragon was, do you? Some of his tentacles looked very... tech-like, on the ends. You might be on to something."

Aeternus shook his head.

"But we can worry about that once we finish this trip."
As soon as Aeternus said that he could feel the hum of the cruisers transwarp engine shut down. The ships pilot entered the main hall, We have arrived at the edge of the Formosa system. A ship prevented us from coming too close to the main planet, they are currently hailing us, sir.
Put them on screen.
The hieroglyphics on one of the walls melted away to reveal a viewscreen. The black image shimmered and the image of humanoid being with ten arms appeared.
High Imperator Ahrakas, I am Nataraja, Chief Lieutenant of our dearly departed Duke Flauros. I figured that I would meet you in your ship and save you the trouble of having to leave it. I am sure you must be very busy in these troubling times. Do I have permission to beam aboard your vessel so that I can conduct business with your excellency and your... companion?
Would you care to hold for one moment Nataraja? Ahrakas cut the video and audio feed. Thought Aeternus? He seems a little suspicious.

Firuthi Dragovic

As soon as Aeternus said that he could feel the hum of the cruisers transwarp engine shut down. The ships pilot entered the main hall, We have arrived at the edge of the Formosa system. A ship prevented us from coming too close to the main planet, they are currently hailing us, sir.
Put them on screen.
The hieroglyphics on one of the walls melted away to reveal a viewscreen. The black image shimmered and the image of humanoid being with ten arms appeared.
High Imperator Ahrakas, I am Nataraja, Chief Lieutenant of our dearly departed Duke Flauros. I figured that I would meet you in your ship and save you the trouble of having to leave it. I am sure you must be very busy in these troubling times. Do I have permission to beam aboard your vessel so that I can conduct business with your excellency and your... companion?
Would you care to hold for one moment Nataraja? Ahrakas cut the video and audio feed. Thought Aeternus? He seems a little suspicious.
"Intercepting us in and of itself is pretty standard, actually. That part doesn't worry me."

Aeternus narrowed his eyes.

"I do wonder if he knows anything about Flauros's behavior, though, given he refers to him as 'dearly' departed. I'm a little wary myself. If it were up to me I'd conduct this whole thing through video and audio feed.... but if he beams aboard, he beams aboard alone."

Firuthi Dragovic

“We celestial dragons used to be like that once but we learned the secrets of the Universe”
"Okay.... then I have just one more question. Where were we planning on going?"

Oliver looked around.

"I'm a little hesitant to simply follow in Aeternus' and Ahrakas' wake immediately..."

Oliver looked at Kronos.

"You got any ideas? Like.... where your energy is pulling to for instance?"

Universe

"Okay.... then I have just one more question. Where were we planning on going?"
Oliver looked around.

"I'm a little hesitant to simply follow in Aeternus' and Ahrakas' wake immediately..."

Oliver looked at Kronos.

"You got any ideas? Like.... where your energy is pulling to for instance?"
Kronos:”Outside the known universe”

Baron Tredegar

Master of Forgotten Lore
"Intercepting us in and of itself is pretty standard, actually. That part doesn't worry me."

Aeternus narrowed his eyes.

"I do wonder if he knows anything about Flauros's behavior, though, given he refers to him as 'dearly' departed. I'm a little wary myself. If it were up to me I'd conduct this whole thing through video and audio feed.... but if he beams aboard, he beams aboard alone."
Sounds good, he cut the viewscreen and audio back on. I just double checked and our transporter is still broken. It appears we will have to conduct our meeting via viewscreen. Our scans have picked up what appears to be an artificial moon in the system, do you happen to know anything about that? It is a matter of great security.
An artificial moon? Are you sure those earthrealm movies havnt gotten you confused? He began getting visibly nervous and anxious.

Firuthi Dragovic

Sounds good, he cut the viewscreen and audio back on. I just double checked and our transporter is still broken. It appears we will have to conduct our meeting via viewscreen. Our scans have picked up what appears to be an artificial moon in the system, do you happen to know anything about that? It is a matter of great security.
An artificial moon? Are you sure those earthrealm movies havnt gotten you confused? He began getting visibly nervous and anxious.
"The High Imperator is quite sure."

Aeternus bowed.

"My apologies, I should perhaps introduce myself. I am Aeternus, and when Ahrakas first brought up what the scans caught, one of the other Temporal Lords that was with him at the time seemed quite confused as well. He wondered if it was even a moon and made similar comments to what you did."

Firuthi Dragovic

Kronos:”Outside the known universe”
"I am definitely not so sure about this trip if we're actually headed there. You'd have to give me the ability to even comprehend things outside this universe if I'm to go with you."

Oliver shifted uneasily.

"If you can grant that, I'll go."

Universe

"I am definitely not so sure about this trip if we're actually headed there. You'd have to give me the ability to even comprehend things outside this universe if I'm to go with you."

Oliver shifted uneasily.

"If you can grant that, I'll go."
*I focused on the power of light and truth to open his mind to the truth of space travel*

Firuthi Dragovic

*I focused on the power of light and truth to open his mind to the truth of space travel*
Oliver grabbed his head in one hand and fell to his knees for a few moments while he processed this new mental opening. Amidst this, his scales shifted to a black pattern with white spots of varying intensity that he never had before.

"I'm ready to go."

Oliver stood up.

"Strange... my body feels like it has less need for air. But I don't want to have to rely on it. Let's go."

Universe

Oliver grabbed his head in one hand and fell to his knees for a few moments while he processed this new mental opening. Amidst this, his scales shifted to a black pattern with white spots of varying intensity that he never had before.

"I'm ready to go."

Oliver stood up.

"Strange... my body feels like it has less need for air. But I don't want to have to rely on it. Let's go."
“I’ve never done that before”

Firuthi Dragovic

“I’ve never done that before”
"Never done what before?"

Oliver looked at himself.

"....I will ask the Wasat Prisma about this later. I may have just gained access to another element while trying to process the knowledge of space travel. They know of hundreds. They may have knowledge of a 'space' element."

Oliver shifted a bit.

"Probably not something you did, more like my own power's attempt to adjust to it. I'm ready when you are."

Universe

"Never done what before?"

Oliver looked at himself.

"....I will ask the Wasat Prisma about this later. I may have just gained access to another element while trying to process the knowledge of space travel. They know of hundreds. They may have knowledge of a 'space' element."

Oliver shifted a bit.

"Probably not something you did, more like my own power's attempt to adjust to it. I'm ready when you are."
“I’ve never gone that deep into my own power like that before I had no idea I was capable of doing something like that amazing” *I looked at my hands in amazement*

Firuthi Dragovic

*I opened the doors to the Universe 7*
Oliver climbs aboard, ready to experience something that kobolds - his own people - most likely had never seen.

His short stature and wings probably were going to make this easier. Probably.

Baron Tredegar

Master of Forgotten Lore
"The High Imperator is quite sure."

Aeternus bowed.

"My apologies, I should perhaps introduce myself. I am Aeternus, and when Ahrakas first brought up what the scans caught, one of the other Temporal Lords that was with him at the time seemed quite confused as well. He wondered if it was even a moon and made similar comments to what you did."
You wouldnt mind if we took an excursion to where this artificial moon appears to be to see for ourselves? If you are lying I am sure you are aware of what the penalty for treason is...
NO, there is Absolutely no reason why you need to do that! Nataraja began hysterically shouting. You are delusional, there is nothing we are hiding! This Celestial has poisoned your mind!

Firuthi Dragovic

You wouldnt mind if we took an excursion to where this artificial moon appears to be to see for ourselves? If you are lying I am sure you are aware of what the penalty for treason is...
NO, there is Absolutely no reason why you need to do that! Nataraja began hysterically shouting. You are delusional, there is nothing we are hiding! This Celestial has poisoned your mind!
"Excuse me? I only gave my name. When did I ever say I was a Celestial?"

Aeternus blinked for a moment. This next statement was actually directly in Ahrakas' mind.

"Sorry for intruding, but this one can't be said out loud. He may have evidence that my identity is well-known... but we've found one of the loyalists. That said, even though I can put up cosmic barriers, I actually think it's a bad idea to engage at this time unless this cruiser is equipped to take on whole planets. We may be better off regrouping and having a team take on that 'moon' directly."

Baron Tredegar

Master of Forgotten Lore
"Excuse me? I only gave my name. When did I ever say I was a Celestial?"

Aeternus blinked for a moment. This next statement was actually directly in Ahrakas' mind.

"Sorry for intruding, but this one can't be said out loud. He may have evidence that my identity is well-known... but we've found one of the loyalists. That said, even though I can put up cosmic barriers, I actually think it's a bad idea to engage at this time unless this cruiser is equipped to take on whole planets. We may be better off regrouping and having a team take on that 'moon' directly."
"He still believes that the transporter is down I say we board his ship and take him by surprise."

Firuthi Dragovic

"He still believes that the transporter is down I say we board his ship and take him by surprise."
"...oh right... that. I'll be ready with barriers up. Do you know if that ship has weapon systems? Because those crew may need to be taken out first. Either way, I go on your signal and your tactics."

Baron Tredegar

Master of Forgotten Lore
"...oh right... that. I'll be ready with barriers up. Do you know if that ship has weapon systems? Because those crew may need to be taken out first. Either way, I go on your signal and your tactics."
I dont think his ship his that much crew, and it seems rather small. We should be able to capture him rather quickly.
Nataraja I think our questions have been answered, we will be taking our leave now. He shut off the viewscreen and led Aeternus to the ships transporter.