• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Party at Mambi's realm, all are invited!

Baron Tredegar

Ukraine Strong!
Aeternus sent another telepathic message to Solaris and the Architects.

"There appear to be survivors in Formosa... we have a hope of rebuilding that realm at least. Unfortunately, Shagohod lives. We may be away a while longer."

He looked to Ahrakas.

"I leave this up to you... whether we investigate Shagohod now... or try to alert your intelligence people of the situation."

Then he addressed the survivor(?) in the back of the room.

"Thank you. Did you see... what happened here before we arrived?"
You turned around and found a barely living Psycho Mantis propped up in the corner. A pool of blood surrounded him.
I can read people's minds. In my lifetime I have read the pasts, presents, and futures of thousands upon thousands of men and women.
He tore his gasmask off to reveal a badly burned and disfigured face.
And each mind that I peered into was stuffed with the same single object of obsession. That selfish and atavistic desire to pass on one's seed... it was enough to make me sick. Every living thing in these realities exists to mindlessly pass on their DNA. We're designed that way. And that's why there is war. But you... you are different... You're the same as us. We have no past, no future. We live in the moment. That's our only purpose. Humans weren't designed to bring each other happiness. From the moment we're thrown into this world, we're fated to bring each other nothing but pain and misery. The first person who's mind I dove into was my father's. I saw nothing but disgust and hatred for me in his heart. My mother died in childbirth... and he despised me for it... I thought my father was going to kill me.
That's when my future disappeared. I lost my past as well. When I came to, the village was engulfed in flames...

Firuthi Dragovic

World Serpent, overly defensive
You turned around and found a barely living Psycho Mantis propped up in the corner. A pool of blood surrounded him.
I can read people's minds. In my lifetime I have read the pasts, presents, and futures of thousands upon thousands of men and women.
He tore his gasmask off to reveal a badly burned and disfigured face.
And each mind that I peered into was stuffed with the same single object of obsession. That selfish and atavistic desire to pass on one's seed... it was enough to make me sick. Every living thing in these realities exists to mindlessly pass on their DNA. We're designed that way. And that's why there is war. But you... you are different... You're the same as us. We have no past, no future. We live in the moment. That's our only purpose. Humans weren't designed to bring each other happiness. From the moment we're thrown into this world, we're fated to bring each other nothing but pain and misery. The first person who's mind I dove into was my father's. I saw nothing but disgust and hatred for me in his heart. My mother died in childbirth... and he despised me for it... I thought my father was going to kill me.
That's when my future disappeared. I lost my past as well. When I came to, the village was engulfed in flames...
Aeternus needed a moment to process what Psycho Mantis was saying. Procreation as the whole basis for war? He had to set the record straight.

"You've... managed to catch a dragon god off guard. You managed to make me look like a weakling. That is a rare thing in and of itself. You underestimate the reason why there is war, however. It has nothing to do with DNA and everything to do with dominance. So many things in these realities believe they must be above everything else. And when they are above... they insist on making sure no one can threaten that position. It takes many millennia to realize that true power only comes from forgetting such a petty game, from not worrying about being on top and just worrying about being - and most beings don't have that kind of time. I've had to be retaught the lesson more than once, and surely there will come a time where I have to learn it again. Without a true past and future, such moments can be perceived and attained."

Aeternus took a deep breath.

"Your comments about DNA fail to take into account this goes exactly the same for sterile beings. We see it with artificial intelligences, with magical constructs... it doesn't matter whether they can be on top, they feel they must. We have been trying, endlessly, to find a way to beat that. The Architects have tried billions of times, and they may have to try billions more before they can successfully remove that desire for dominance without also removing everything that makes a being functional. They generally get two or three beings a cycle who can truly pull it off. They've questioned the duty many times... but this time, after witnessing someone they thought was ideal become the ultimate example of an obsession with dominance? They may have learned why it must be that way. Not constantly pushing to achieve that serenity in a reality... may make their chances at serenity essentially unattainable. Once the grip of dominance gets a hold, it's extremely difficult to remove."

Aeternus narrowed his eyes.

"Your father saw your mother as his ticket to power. That he thought of you as robbing that ticket from him... you chose the path that meant not sacrificing your life, the power you did have. The recovery from those moments is lengthy and many beings never accomplish it, an early trauma like that consuming who they are. We are trying to pick up the pieces from that kind of thing happening to a being with power, who chose to pursue dominance even when he had everything. Such an event caused everyone else to suffer, whether they realize it or not."

Hopefully that put this whole issue to rest.

Firuthi Dragovic

((Heads up to everyone watching, newcomers potentially intimidated by the massive storyline happening outside of the actual party space between the three of us?

Mambi is addressing this with us at this very moment. We're going to see what we can do about this one.

Hopefully we can return this to focusing on the party and maybe even returning to a more light-hearted party instead of the command point for cosmic horror stories.))

Last edited:

Firuthi Dragovic

((We're now in the process of moving the mega-story that's swallowed a lot of this thread to another thread. I'm using a few posts to establish an in-character reason for several characters to switch venues and then we'll be back to party shenanigans.))

Back at the party space....

A couple of the rabbit staff made their way down to the area with the infirmaries. They noticed a shimmering presence in one of the rooms. The shorter one spoke up.

"Um, Aurora (@Mambi )? Why is there a portal in the infirmary area, why did someone hang a random communicator in front of it, and is this something that should worry us? And why is the communicator saying 'no cosmic events at the party'?"

Firuthi Dragovic

((So this is a follow-up to the above post to try and get some key players of that mega-story into the other thread.))

From the infirmary portal, a green rabbit in military attire emerged.

"Greetings, is this the party where the signal came from?"

The rabbit staff looked at each other. The shorter one asked, "And you would be?"

"The name's Taonoui. There were some party guests getting into cosmic issues and it was causing a disruption, to the point where someone sent a distress signal. So I responded to bring these beings on board our ship and stop scaring the party guests."

The short staff rabbit asked, "Who were the unruly guests in question?"

"Five otters and at least three celestial dragon gods. They're to get on the ship pronto. I've also set up a communicator in case there's any messages for them or several other individuals, including one Ahrakas."

"Hear that, brothers and sisters? We need to take our business to the ship."

"I thought we kids might have been overdoing it."

"At least we have a playspace now."

"We had one, this place just isn't meant to take us."

"Solaris, I believe Taonoui wants you and the other dragon gods to take our meetings to the ship as well. Come on."

The otters followed through the portal.

"Allow me to leave one message for the host. Host Mambi and AI assistant Aurora, I hope leaving a communicator as a party listening device is not going to be a problem. If it is, I'd like to arrange another method for the High Imperator and these kids and the dragons to receive messages while they're away on business. I'm leaving a comm code with your staff if there are any questions."

The green rabbit pushed a piece of paper into the shorter rabbit staff member's hand and without waiting for a response, disappeared through the portal.

The taller of the rabbit staff breathed a sigh of relief. "There, that should get them out of our fur, or at least the worst of it."

The shorter rabbit responded, "That was good thinking, Michel."

The taller rabbit shook his head. "They're not permanently gone... they can still come back for the party. They just can't use this place as their office anymore. I'd had enough of that."

The shorter rabbit looked over the paper with the communication codes as they returned to their stations. "Ummm.... Aurora.... what IS our policy on party listening devices and out-of-party communication....?"

((Okay, hopefully that should push the cosmic shenanigans out of here and that should be the last that I need to take direct control of any staff members. If I need to do anything further to fully confirm normalcy, Mambi, please speak up.))

Last edited:

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
((We're now in the process of moving the mega-story that's swallowed a lot of this thread to another thread. I'm using a few posts to establish an in-character reason for several characters to switch venues and then we'll be back to party shenanigans.))

Back at the party space....

A couple of the rabbit staff made their way down to the area with the infirmaries. They noticed a shimmering presence in one of the rooms. The shorter one spoke up.

"Um, Aurora (@Mambi )? Why is there a portal in the infirmary area, why did someone hang a random communicator in front of it, and is this something that should worry us? And why is the communicator saying 'no cosmic events at the party'?"

<the holobunny looks over, holding her arm as if it was sore> The infirmary portal is not ours. It is a shortcut to allow travel between here and another location in the universe, similar to what is in the observatory but tied to several guests. Their actions destroyed an infirmary and repairs are underway. The communicator is used to communicate with the other side obviously. You should not worry, in fact this should reduce the level of chaos slightly.

<she rubs her arm slightly> As for the sign saying "no cosmic events"? Repairs are underway and I assumed there was no harm in asking until the nanobots repair me. I assumed if I asked directly, there was a chance that I would not be further damaged. "no harm" as Mambi says often?

"Allow me to leave one message for the host. Host Mambi and AI assistant Aurora, I hope leaving a communicator as a party listening device is not going to be a problem. If it is, I'd like to arrange another method for the High Imperator and these kids and the dragons to receive messages while they're away on business. I'm leaving a comm code with your staff if there are any questions."

The green rabbit pushed a piece of paper into the shorter rabbit staff member's hand and without waiting for a response, disappeared through the portal.

The taller of the rabbit staff breathed a sigh of relief. "There, that should get them out of our fur, or at least the worst of it."

The shorter rabbit responded, "That was good thinking, Michel."

The taller rabbit shook his head. "They're not permanently gone... they can still come back for the party. They just can't use this place as their office anymore. I'd had enough of that."

The shorter rabbit looked over the paper with the communication codes as they returned to their stations. "Ummm.... Aurora.... what IS our policy on party listening devices and out-of-party communication....?"

All communications are filtered through my external I/O buffer, I see no issues with security more than normal. Excuse me, I wish to inform Mambi of the new developments. <with a shimmer she disappears as you see her appear beside Mambi in the main dance hall while he's putting up decorations with Rayne>

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<Strype can't help but run his hands through that big bushy tail as it grinds up against him, letting out a soft growl of... happiness. he considers the three dance types, and seems to have one very much in mind of the three...>

The Lambada you say... I think I can manage that... if you think you can handle it.

<he says that with a wicked grin as he steps up close to Sheila, his hips rocking from side to side as he puts his legs into the winding motions of a sensational Lambada! Taking hold on one of her hands and holding it aloft while his other hand wraps around her hips.>

I hear it's very... hands on.

((Good grief! just youtubing this got me hot under the collar!
))

(yeah baby! A dance for the ages...)

<the skunk lets herself be pulled into your arms as you twirl and shake with her, leaning back and protruding her breasts high as you hold her from falling, swinging her torso wide as you dance to the beat. You see the doe giggle and look on embarrassed as her pelvis presses against yours firmly, her eyes locking onto yours passionately as you lift her back upright. You see her smile grow wide as she sways and shimmies, her hips greeting your at every opportunity, her hands dropping from your hips to your buns not-so subtly as she give your ass a nice squeeze>

WOOHOO, yeah, that's it sexy! Hot, hot, HOT!!! Yo 'Rora, still on for the dance competition soon? Thought I heard some kind of commotion earlier?

<the holobunny guiding the yoga replies casually without losing a single movement from her class, oddly favouring her arm for some unknown reason> It has been delayed one hour and 34 minutes and relocated to the primary dance floor due to damage and the need for structural repair. Mambi is currently decorating and I will announce when ready.

<the skunk pulls you into a big hug> Awesome, we have LOADS of time then! C'mere!!! <the skunk starts bopping her hips to the song more, matching your movements perfectly to grind and caress you. Her deer friend just laughs and with a small wave, moves to leave you 2 be while she joins the yoga class with the holobunny>

Badgermansam

Urthstrype Ironweaver
(yeah baby! A dance for the ages...)

<the skunk lets herself be pulled into your arms as you twirl and shake with her, leaning back and protruding her breasts high as you hold her from falling, swinging her torso wide as you dance to the beat. You see the doe giggle and look on embarrassed as her pelvis presses against yours firmly, her eyes locking onto yours passionately as you lift her back upright. You see her smile grow wide as she sways and shimmies, her hips greeting your at every opportunity, her hands dropping from your hips to your buns not-so subtly as she give your ass a nice squeeze>

WOOHOO, yeah, that's it sexy! Hot, hot, HOT!!! Yo 'Rora, still on for the dance competition soon? Thought I heard some kind of commotion earlier?

<the holobunny guiding the yoga replies casually without losing a single movement from her class, oddly favouring her arm for some unknown reason> It has been delayed one hour and 34 minutes and relocated to the primary dance floor due to damage and the need for structural repair. Mambi is currently decorating and I will announce when ready.

<the skunk pulls you into a big hug> Awesome, we have LOADS of time then! C'mere!!! <the skunk starts bopping her hips to the song more, matching your movements perfectly to grind and caress you. Her deer friend just laughs and with a small wave, moves to leave you 2 be while she joins the yoga class with the holobunny>
<Urthstrype takes in all the information, plenty of time to get this dance right, but also a concerning comment on damage... perhaps he can find some use for his skills later, everyone needs a fixer, even in a multi-dimensional super resort. Handy info. That's about as far as his head can get because Sheila keeps dragging his attention back, that gorgeous body, the delicate sway of her hips, that grab of his butt and let's face it, those breasts; he did have a quick peek... just a quick one. >
He thinks to himself *forget anything else for now, let's focus on this, just on this, and her...*
<He takes hold of her hips and pulls her right into his, rolling his hips in a gyrating fashion as they turn in a slow circle, he presses his nose to hers as they turn and locks eyes. waiting for them to be turned away from the Yoga class before sneaking a cheeky kiss, he smirks a little before spinning her around once more and dipping her once again, holding her close.>
"Forgive me if I push too far, I was caught up in the moment."

Chaosmasterdelta

Rule Breaker
<After hearing about this party for so long, Chaos decides to check it out. He grabs one of the papers and goes through the rift.>

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<as you enter the dance floor, you see the cat that threw the pamphlets and a doe working together to put up some decorative streamers in a now-quiet dance hall. He looks over at you emerging from the portal and jumps down immediately, accidentally leaving the doe holding her end with nowhere to go. He approaches you with a beaming smile and bows deeply as the doe just sighs and stands holding her streamer end patently>

Oh HYA, welcome to the party! I'm glad I was here, usually I'm busy and meet newcomers after the fact, but luckily I was just decorating for the dance competition coming up! The main dance hall got wrecked, so I had to move it to the primary dance floor...should be a few hours at best.

<the cat extends his paw joyfully> So, I'm Mambi, and you're welcome to explore anywhere you'd like! We have a pool, observatory, holographic gardens, wicked buffet set up, you name it! Any of the bunny staff can help you out or Aurora, the building's AI can help out with anything.

Meanwhile, can I interest you in a snack? <he points casually to the tables of food in the next room>

Chaosmasterdelta

Rule Breaker
<as you enter the dance floor, you see the cat that threw the pamphlets and a doe working together to put up some decorative streamers in a now-quiet dance hall. He looks over at you emerging from the portal and jumps down immediately, accidentally leaving the doe holding her end with nowhere to go. He approaches you with a beaming smile and bows deeply as the doe just sighs and stands holding her streamer end patently>

Oh HYA, welcome to the party! I'm glad I was here, usually I'm busy and meet newcomers after the fact, but luckily I was just decorating for the dance competition coming up! The main dance hall got wrecked, so I had to move it to the primary dance floor...should be a few hours at best.

<the cat extends his paw joyfully> So, I'm Mambi, and you're welcome to explore anywhere you'd like! We have a pool, observatory, holographic gardens, wicked buffet set up, you name it! Any of the bunny staff can help you out or Aurora, the building's AI can help out with anything.

Meanwhile, can I interest you in a snack? <he points casually to the tables of food in the next room>
<Chaos shakes the cat's hand.>
Hi, I'm Chaos. What kind of snacks do you have? <he walks over to the tables of food>

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<Chaos shakes the cat's hand.>
Hi, I'm Chaos. What kind of snacks do you have? <he walks over to the tables of food>

Chaos? What a nice name! Food we have lots of, right over there in the next room...all the goodies you could ever want! It's meatless but the tofu's divine. Just a head-up that the nuts are behind an allergen barrier so they have to be eaten on that side or they'll dissolve on contact. Help yourself!

<as the cat sees the doe tapping her hoof with a little less patience and quickly returns to her slightly embarrassed, you walk quickly into the deliciously-smelling room. As some bunnies replenish the crackers and carrots while snacking on a few casually themselves, you see a stack of plates and a huge spread of food on a massive circular table in the center of the room. Off to one side you see what looks like a juice bar operated by a fox, while a large chocolate fountain pours different shades of brown like an odd rainbow as a flat waterfall from a spout to a bowl, with several guests passing strawberries on a fork through it. You see a few guests reaching into a plate to grab cheese actively on fire but touching and eating it without any apparent harm somehow. Off to one side, several rabbits are carrying trays from a double-door to one side and carefully entering a section encased by a purple energy barrier to replenish the nuts and jars of peanut butter. Through the double-doors, you see a futuristic kitchen arrangement with mild chaos going on inside>

Chaosmasterdelta

Rule Breaker
<Chaos goes over to the bowl of chocolate. He gets a fork and puts a strawberry on it. He then proceeds to dip the strawberry into the bowl and eats it. He does this with several more strawberries, getting some chocolate on his muzzle in the process>

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<Chaos goes over to the bowl of chocolate. He gets a fork and puts a strawberry on it. He then proceeds to dip the strawberry into the bowl and eats it. He does this with several more strawberries, getting some chocolate on his muzzle in the process>

<as you're munching casually, a small rabbit wearing a uniform and carrying a tray sees your chocolate mess and hands you a warm towel he had draped over his shoulder>

Here you are, that will help you clean up sir. I have to prepare some pancakes for a guest, but if you need anything further, press that red button for Aurora. Take care!

<with a polite bow, the small rabbit continues through the double-doors into the kitchen. You see 2 bunnies wearing odd green visors enter an area near the back wall and disappear as if walking through a holographic wall, as several other random guests get some more snacks at the table. A ferret wearing a fedora comments casually to you>

Huh, looks like someone's having a private little get-together! Good for them, wonder who? Oh, my manners. I'm Poney, pleasure to meet you. Have you met Mambi yet?

Chaosmasterdelta

Rule Breaker
<Choas uses the towel to clean himself up, then puts it in his pocket>
Hi Poney, I'm Chaos. I met Mambi just a few minutes ago. He seems friendly.

Chaosmasterdelta

Rule Breaker
<Chaos looks at the wall where the bunnies disappeared too and then turns to Poney>
Do you think I'll be able to get away with checking out the private get-together?

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<Choas uses the towel to clean himself up, then puts it in his pocket>
Hi Poney, I'm Chaos. I met Mambi just a few minutes ago. He seems friendly.

<Chaos looks at the wall where the bunnies disappeared too and then turns to Poney>
Do you think I'll be able to get away with checking out the private get-together?

<the ferret grins and swallows his cracker> Oh he's friendly all right, but a total lunatic. Still though, he knows how to throw a good party! I've been DJ'ing for at least 12 cycles now and let me tell you, immortality hasn't dulled that cat any at all. I saw paintings where he was still bopping his butt hundreds of years ago just as much as today! <he rolls his eyes and sighs with a smile> Hmmm, must be nice, though he still loves the swing-stuff.

<looking over at the holowall, the ferret shrugs> Honestly, doubt it...privacy protocols are usually pretty tight. Let's see...

<reaching for a console, he presses a red button and with a shimmer, a transparent blue curvy bunny appears in the air before us, scantily clothed with the lights from the room shining through her. She turns and politely yet coldly addresses the ferret with a feminine robotic voice>

Greeting and welcome. How may I assist you?

Hi Aurora, tell me, is there any way that we could visit that private table over there?

<the holobunny shakes her head and her eyes widen a moment. She giggles slightly and tries to remain professional> Negative, privacy protocols can only be established and overridden by primary user designate Mambi. However...<she looks around carefully and whispers>...I wish to inform you that particular private room is in use by myself as my physical avatar is on a date with a special avian guest (@Marius Merganser )and I am very excited! I cannot state details as per protocols, but I must brag a little as am quite pleased! <she hops and claps in silence excitedly>

<resuming her professional stance instantly, she nods politely>
Apologies. May I assist either of you 2 in any other manner at this time?

Last edited:

Firuthi Dragovic

((Apologies to newbies, this is another step of that cleanup I mentioned at the start of the week....))
<with a shimmer, the blue curvy form of the holobunny appears and waves her paw, illuminating a series of dots on the floor>

The precise length of time varies depending on the need and depth level required, however I would predict with 3 to 7 minutes should be sufficient. Following these dots will take you to infirmary 3, where the device is prepared for you. Once you arrive my medical avatar will assist you further with the scan.

<she casually looks around at the various creatures and grins> How curious... <without another word, she shimmers and disappears, leaving the dots glowing>
Firuthi followed the dots into infirmary 3.

Once there, he addressed the medical avatar (summoning her first if needed).

"So, I'm mainly trying to ascertain just what I'm made of and whether there are any lingering control mechanisms my creator left in me. It's clear that I'm way tougher than I look, and my creator claimed he was thorough, so I'd like to solve both mysteries at once. As you may have previously seen, I have two forms.... and I don't know if the two are dramatically different in structure, so once we're done with the first scan I'll try to shift form to redo the scan on the second one."

Firuthi sat down... or laid down, depending on the directions given by the avatar.

"I do know there are a few components that won't make sense at all, given things you've said to me in the past. When you encounter one of them, ask me."
Firuthi looked at the medical avatar, then around the room.

"Aurora... it occurs to me... we're going to be doing extensive body scans... as much as I'm going to eventually share what I learn with people I know...."

Firuthi looked to the door, then back to Aurora.

"...do we really want to risk these scans being interrupted...?"

Firuthi looked a bit shameful.

"You know what interruptions and chaos my family and I have been already...."

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<Urthstrype takes in all the information, plenty of time to get this dance right, but also a concerning comment on damage... perhaps he can find some use for his skills later, everyone needs a fixer, even in a multi-dimensional super resort. Handy info. That's about as far as his head can get because Sheila keeps dragging his attention back, that gorgeous body, the delicate sway of her hips, that grab of his butt and let's face it, those breasts; he did have a quick peek... just a quick one. >
He thinks to himself *forget anything else for now, let's focus on this, just on this, and her...*
<He takes hold of her hips and pulls her right into his, rolling his hips in a gyrating fashion as they turn in a slow circle, he presses his nose to hers as they turn and locks eyes. waiting for them to be turned away from the Yoga class before sneaking a cheeky kiss, he smirks a little before spinning her around once more and dipping her once again, holding her close.>
"Forgive me if I push too far, I was caught up in the moment."

<the skunk laughs merrily and throws her arms around you>
OMG, totally forgiven' hun. Baby you can kiss me anytime!!! <she wraps her leg around you and presses herself close to you, the warmth from her body seeping through your fur as she moves in sync with your guidance. As the song starts to come to a close, she almost pouts as she releases you, stepping back and taking a swig of water from a nearby pitcher>

Wooo, you're a great dancer, sweetums! Betcha you got rhythm's for all sorts of fun activities! <she winks playfully as her deer friend looks over from her downward-dog pose having overheard and just shakes her head with an exasperated grin> Mambi's probably got things going good, shouldn't be too long now. Yo Aurora, how long now?

<before she can answer, the deer lifts her head and interrupts> Sheila, it's been minutes, stop asking already! Your sense of time is messed...you'll know already!! Hang tight!

<the skunk blinks surprised and starts to laugh> Ummm, yeah, guess so! 'Napple and all, wheee! Tingly fun!! Wanna try some more dances sexy, or play around some more here until it begins?

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
((Apologies to newbies, this is another step of that cleanup I mentioned at the start of the week....))

Firuthi looked at the medical avatar, then around the room.

"Aurora... it occurs to me... we're going to be doing extensive body scans... as much as I'm going to eventually share what I learn with people I know...."

Firuthi looked to the door, then back to Aurora.

"...do we really want to risk these scans being interrupted...?"

Firuthi looked a bit shameful.

"You know what interruptions and chaos my family and I have been already...."

<the holonurse tilts her head in thought, and smiles> I would agree, it would probably be a good idea to isolate from other guests. One moment please:

<as the holonurse waves her paw around the room, a display comes to life and you see the face of Mambi on one of them as the holonurse asks him something, and you overhear his reply> Oh, that makes sense I guess, sure. I can do that for you. Ok, <ahem> "Aurora, engage privacy mode level 2 in infirmary area and tie it to user designate Firuthi's guest access, authorization code "dead hooker". please".

Thank you! That will suffice. <as the cat smirks and the displays fade, the main doors secure themselves and you see a series of bars start to glow on the walls, ones you recognize as the gravitonium plating from an earlier lockdown, and with a shimmer, the hologram of the infirmary room covers the plating to complete the illusion.

<with a grin, the holographic bunny nurse looks out to you all. Yeah, you, sitting there reading this. YOU!>

ATTENTION: Communication with this infirmary room is restricted until further notice.

<the screen goes to black and the door seemingly disappears behind a holographic wall covering as the nurse bunny projection turns to talk with her patient>

(this thread will continue in a private message I'll establish for ya as soon as I can get a decent chance...-Mambi)

Badgermansam

Urthstrype Ironweaver
<the skunk laughs merrily and throws her arms around you> OMG, totally forgiven' hun. Baby you can kiss me anytime!!! <she wraps her leg around you and presses herself close to you, the warmth from her body seeping through your fur as she moves in sync with your guidance. As the song starts to come to a close, she almost pouts as she releases you, stepping back and taking a swig of water from a nearby pitcher>

Wooo, you're a great dancer, sweetums! Betcha you got rhythm's for all sorts of fun activities! <she winks playfully as her deer friend looks over from her downward-dog pose having overheard and just shakes her head with an exasperated grin> Mambi's probably got things going good, shouldn't be too long now. Yo Aurora, how long now?

<before she can answer, the deer lifts her head and interrupts> Sheila, it's been minutes, stop asking already! Your sense of time is messed...you'll know already!! Hang tight!

<the skunk blinks surprised and starts to laugh> Ummm, yeah, guess so! 'Napple and all, wheee! Tingly fun!! Wanna try some more dances sexy, or play around some more here until it begins?
"Oooh... the idea of playing around is, enticing... very enticing with you."

<Stype takes a moment to share the pitcher, not particularly thirsty just enjoying her company. He wraps am arm around her hip and pulls her in a little closer, enjoying just the general feel of her, also another excuse to be extra cheeky.>

<He whispers into her ear a little...>
"Mmh, I think we should get this dance down perfect if you want to win this competition... but I'll never say no to more kissing. And well, if you want to explore those other rhythms later? who am I to say no..."
<He strokes a hand through her tail and leans in for a less stolen, more intended and deeper kiss.>

Chaosmasterdelta

Rule Breaker
<Not being able to enter the room behind the holographic wall, Chaos decides to see what is going on behind the double doors leading to the kitchen>