• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Party at Mambi's realm, all are invited!

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<The big, dumb smile on Marius' face gets bigger and dumber and his heart races as he attempts to hold the space around the projection of her hand. After enjoying the moment, he scans the room, sizing up the other dancers and wonders why the host is wearing so many glowing accoutrements.>

<as the dancers start to group together, the judges arrange their papers and sit back in their chairs, ready for the first contestant. You see the holographic rabbit appear beside him with a shimmer and addressing the cat>
Shall I begin the contest? Also user Arizona appears to still be resting, do you still wish for me to allow her to sleep?

<she waves her paw and on a display in the corner of the room, a live-feed appears from the candlelit room that Arizona (@NightmareEyes ) is sleeping in. You see her sprawled across the bed with the sheets thrown haphazardly across her as she tossed and turned, yet still tastefully covered. An identical holographic rabbit is in the room at the foot of the bed watching her silently, and turns to the camera source just as the feed stops>

Yes, please let her rest as long as she needs...she had a rough trip here it seems, but record the proceedings for future playback, she might want to review sometime later. Aurora, you may start anytime!!! <he says with a huge excited smile, as the rabbit nods politely>

<at that, the image of the rabbit shimmers and disappears, reappearing in the middle of the elevated platform. She then announces loudly>

Your attention please, the dance contest is about to begin! Our first contestant is Sheila and Mark in the style of "rave". Good luck is offered to them.

<she turns and waves her paw to them, and as they approach the platform, the rabbit shimmers and disappears. As they jump up onto the platform, you see the skunk eagerly bopping already while her raccoon partner looks nervous, like he's there against his will somehow. As the music starts, the skunk starts wildly whooping and bopping about while her "partner" smiles weakly and tries futilely to keep up to his wild dancing mate, clearly uncoordinated and probably a random racoon she grabbed en-route! The crowd gasps as she bends over and starts twerking her tail seductively, some entranced while others look aside embarrassingly. As she rises again she closes her eyes and gets lost in the groove, accidentally bumping the raccoon with her hips, sending him tumbling off the platform and landing softly on some sheep in the crowd while she continues to dance unaware. As the song finishes, she jumps up with a final twirl and a whoop, and just now seeing her partner on the floor, giggles and reaches down to help him back up to take their bow.>

<the holoduck beside you turns to you and grins>
While they enjoyed themselves, I do not believe that their skills were measurably competitive. Luck is still with you.
 
<the holoduck beside you turns to you and grins> While they enjoyed themselves, I do not believe that their skills were measurably competitive. Luck is still with you.

"I guess you could say that Raccoon's performance *fell* a little short of elegant, but at least the skunk had fun."
<Marius adjusts his bow-tie and makes sure his feathers and tuxedo look okay while waiting their turn.>
 

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
"I guess you could say that Raccoon's performance *fell* a little short of elegant, but at least the skunk had fun."
<Marius adjusts his bow-tie and makes sure his feathers and tuxedo look okay while waiting their turn.>

<as the skunk makes her way off the stage bounding into the arms of her deer friend still rushing from the dance and the raccoon seizes the chance to run for the main doors, the image of the rabbit shimmers, reappearing in the middle of the elevated platform. She then announces loudly>
Your attention please, contestant number two is about to complete. Our next contestant is Mambi n the style of "techno-swing". Good luck is offered to him.

<she turns and waves her paw to Mambi, who bounding with joy in a full leaping somersault, jumps from the floor clean to the platform, then with a sudden sideways flip, swings his body to face the crowds and crouches low with a wild smile as his tail whips behind him. The rabbit smiles widely and with a shimmer, disappears as the base-driven swing music plays. The cat winks to the holoduck beside you and as he does, the lights in the room dim lower showing off his many glowing bracelets and his glowing eyes, but leaving the rest of his black fur covered body almost invisible. As only the bracelets are showing, they leave a light trail in the air as he dances to the beat, his floating glowing eyes occasionally disappearing as he closes them in vibing. As he struts and bops his hips, clearly highly-coordinated but more a light performance art than a dance, you watch the cat twirl and spin, the glowing bracelets crating a wild kaleidoscope of colours to match the rhythms of the music.>

<as the song ends, he smiles and the lights return to normal levels. The smiling cat bows and saunters off the stage as the holoduck turns to you whispering>
We are next.

<sure enough, the image of the rabbit shimmers, reappearing in the middle of the elevated platform and announces loudly>
Your attention please, contestant number three is about to complete. Our next contestants are Maruis and I in the style of "tango". Good luck is offered to us.

<as the rabbit beckons with her paw, she shimmers and is instantly replaced with the identical holoduck that was beside you, still in the same pose as the rabbit with her arms out to you. Startled, you turn you head and see that sure enough, you are now standing alone as the duck you were holding hands has indeed silently vanished and is now on the stage! "It's all her!", you remind yourself, "They're all the same Aurora, they're all the same Aurora..." you repeat to yourself slently, as you turn back to the stage and see your beautifully dressed Aurora, with her glowing feathers and red velvety gold trimmed dress, smiling warmly with her arm awaiting your arrival to begin your dance as the music starts to play...>
 
Last edited:
<Marius bounds onto the stage and stops short two feet in front of Aurora. They lock eyes and the audience is a little unsure if they are going to dance or fight with their aggressively ready positions. With all the dramatic flare, but without breaking his gaze, he whips off his tuxedo jacket and forcefully throws it to the side, where it happens to hit the same rabbit he obliviously annoyed earlier.

He reaches out his hand, and the holoduck reaches out to take it. They step very close together, and with his hand on her back and hers on his shoulder, they begin a series of dramatic steps and twirls. It's as if the couple is stalking each other while simultaneously evading the other one's advances.

The music builds, and Marius flings Aurora away until their feather finger tips barely touch, before she spins back to him, wrapping her leg around his waist. With no hint of fluster, they exchange a seductive smile. Staying in sync with each other and with the music, he picks her up, twirls her, and sets her gracefully back down. With a few staccato steps, he's on his knees in front of her, and she places her hand under his bill and "lifts" him back to his feet.

Face to face and arms outstretched, they glide across the floor and spin around. As the two switch off being the leader, they provocatively manipulate each other's moves. The music reaches maximum intensity and Marius spins Aurora a final time and dips her. As she leans back seductively, his hand slides down her ghostly side as hers moves over his chest. They hold the pose as the music ends.

The dance over, the ducks return to a more natural position, but Marius ignores the audience and judges as he continues to gaze at Aurora while trying to catch is breath.>
 

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<Marius bounds onto the stage and stops short two feet in front of Aurora. They lock eyes and the audience is a little unsure if they are going to dance or fight with their aggressively ready positions. With all the dramatic flare, but without breaking his gaze, he whips off his tuxedo jacket and forcefully throws it to the side, where it happens to hit the same rabbit he obliviously annoyed earlier.

He reaches out his hand, and the holoduck reaches out to take it. They step very close together, and with his hand on her back and hers on his shoulder, they begin a series of dramatic steps and twirls. It's as if the couple is stalking each other while simultaneously evading the other one's advances.

The music builds, and Marius flings Aurora away until their feather finger tips barely touch, before she spins back to him, wrapping her leg around his waist. With no hint of fluster, they exchange a seductive smile. Staying in sync with each other and with the music, he picks her up, twirls her, and sets her gracefully back down. With a few staccato steps, he's on his knees in front of her, and she places her hand under his bill and "lifts" him back to his feet.

Face to face and arms outstretched, they glide across the floor and spin around. As the two switch off being the leader, they provocatively manipulate each other's moves. The music reaches maximum intensity and Marius spins Aurora a final time and dips her. As she leans back seductively, his hand slides down her ghostly side as hers moves over his chest. They hold the pose as the music ends.

The dance over, the ducks return to a more natural position, but Marius ignores the audience and judges as he continues to gaze at Aurora while trying to catch is breath.>

<the crowd applauds wildly as you hold your pose panting and the music fades, as Aurora mimes clapping as well silently while bowing to the crowd. The cat whoops and cheers as well, clapping and whistling as the judges nod at each other and smile while writing down things on their notepads. The holoduck slowly approaches you and extends her feathered hand to you, her eyes never leaving yours as she speaks warmly>


An excellent dance, but we should allow others to compete as well. Shall we wait lower? <she motions to the main floor as you rise and walk with her>

<as you descend the platform, still panting slightly from the dance and feeling the heat from the tango, the rabbit you threw your jacket at approaches you with a fiery glare, a few bits of pie still stuck to his fur in various places. He scrunches your jacket into a ball and with a huff, throws it right through the holoduck and hits you clean in the chest with it. As it falls to the floor in a heap, he balls his fist and shakes it in the air harmlessly while leaning in with a vicious snarl, then storms away to re-join his other friends, grumbling the whole time. As you pick up your jacket, a shimmering rabbit appears where you left on the platform, and addresses the crowd, turning towards the rabbit who was hopping in preparation earlier>


Your attention please, contestant number four is about to complete. Our next contestant is Thumper in the style of "breakdancing". Good luck is offered to him, though I would ask that you please attempt to contain any damage created for the benefit of the janitor staff.

<he looks at her confused as she disappears, and with a laugh hops up onto the platform. You put your jacket back on and "hold" the hand of the holoduck, as you admire the acrobatics of the rabbit, performing flips and spins easily as he uses his legs to propel his body around. The music seems almost retro as he hops on one paw, flattening his ears as to headspin cleanly. With one final popping lock, he flips to his feet and bows, then rolls of the stage cleanly with a double-flip as the crowd cheers.>
 
<Marius notices the angry rabbit and turns around to see who he's cursing at, but finding no one behind him, he only shrugs. He puts his jacket back on and stands with Aurora as they watch Thumper's moves. Genuinely impressed, he joins in the applause.>
 

The-Courier

Dreamer of Cheese
<the lizard stands and smiles> I would love to actually, thank you. <he looks around at the rift to the other dimension, the telescope, the VR system, and the black hole display. He sees a readout for the newly-created looped universe being monitored and points to it>

Say, mind if I go explore that a moment over there? I watched him create the torus in the containment cube a few hours ago and I would love to see the power output.
"Of course, don't let me keep you," Hemmingsworth replied with a friendly smile and a courteous bow, smoothly about-facing and heading off to find something to occupy him.
Truth be told, he wasn't quite sure what he could find here; guesses, yes, but he was never much one for parties - formal or informal. Ceremonies to celebrate his accomplishments had a striking lack of the one they were celebrating, the man preferring to keep to himself.

The thought of retiring had graced his mind, but he knew he couldn't stay away for long: they had need for him, one way or another.

(got busy, apologies)
 

Chad Firepaws

Manager at DOM-ino's
<the rabbit picks himself up and brushes off the mess from his outfit. He sighs dejectedly and with droopy ears, wanders off to the corner an grabs a mop, clearly having had to do this several times already today. Several guests turn at the noise and giggle a bit but otherwise go back to their dancing, as the wolf is spotted talking to a holographic rabbit, oblivious to your commotion>
<as the cat dances and watches the duck prepare, the holoduck looks over, overhearing your utterance. With a wave of her winged arm, a shimmering holographic rabbit suddenly forms before you, the same one from before! The holographic rabbit smiles familiarly, definitely Aurora as you recall her name was, and she speaks loudly over the music>

Mapping units are available at any console. We have extra-dimensional observatory services, holographic gardens, pool and private rooms, massage and recreation rooms, and the dining area will be functional soon, as well as a lounge area with access to various recreations. If you wish further touring of the security or containment cube enters it can be arranged as well.

May I assist you further?
<you look at her and the holoduck, amazed that they are the same entity>
<Murichumado takes a couple steps back and shakes his head in bewildered amusement.>

Sorry, I'm still trying to grasp how this tech works. It's pretty incredible after all. Don't see that much on my world. <He taps his chin with his paw, lost in thought for a moment.>

Do you have a sports bar? My favorite team the New Furleans Saints will be playing any time now, and I really want to watch the game...
 

Chad Firepaws

Manager at DOM-ino's
<the rabbit picks himself up and brushes off the mess from his outfit. He sighs dejectedly and with droopy ears, wanders off to the corner an grabs a mop, clearly having had to do this several times already today. Several guests turn at the noise and giggle a bit but otherwise go back to their dancing, as the wolf is spotted talking to a holographic rabbit, oblivious to your commotion>
<Murichurado steps back, his face looking like it'd been scribbled over with red crayon. >

I-I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going, and-

<Murichurado cocks his head as the rabbit appears to not be listening at all, instead wiping up the floor with a mop. >

Funny, you'd think they'd have some magic space-vacuum or something to pick up the garbage around here. I guess not everything around here is a scientific miracle.

<For some reason this comforted him. It may be a simple mop, but it was something familiar and right now it was as comforting as sleeping on marshmallows. He sighs as the rabbit finishes cleaning up the mess and wheels all the broken ceramic behind a hidden door. After gazing for a few seconds, he turns his attention back towards the wolf, who was speaking with a holographic rabbit. As a matter of fact it was the same one who had given him instruction after he... bumbled into this strange universe.>

Heh, I wonder what he wants. Maybe he needs to cover up some embarrassing crap of his own.
 

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
<Sipping on a drink in the in the corner, is an odd vixen, taking inthe scene. She does not seem to have used a portal get in.>
 

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<Marius notices the angry rabbit and turns around to see who he's cursing at, but finding no one behind him, he only shrugs. He puts his jacket back on and stands with Aurora as they watch Thumper's moves. Genuinely impressed, he joins in the applause.>

<as the applause continues, a shimmering rabbit appears on the platform, and addresses the crowd, turning towards a tiger and his avian friend>

Your attention please, contestant number five is about to complete, and unless any others wish to join afterwards, that is all the contestants on file. Our next contestant is Raven and Slash in the style of "free" <the tiger quickly rushes up and whispers something to her>
. Correction: "freestyle". Good luck is offered to them.

<he and the bird ascend the stage as she disappears, and a boppy mellow song begins to play. As they begin to shake and sway, the beat picks up and an infectious energy begins to pulse through the crowd. He holds his feathered friend close in hos muscular arms as he places his paws on her hips and falling to one knee, lifts her high into the air as she spreads her wings and raises her head. Letting her go, she fals confidently as he sweeps underneath her to lift her bnack to her feet as they continue their dance, twirling and dipping in perfect sync as their hips sway. The crowd starts to dance as well, caught up in the energy as the song finally ends and they bown take a deep bow. With a quick high-five, she jumps into his arms playfully as he catches her, and with a laugh carries her down the staircase and through the crowd as she holds his neck lovingly...>
 

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<Murichumado takes a couple steps back and shakes his head in bewildered amusement.>

Sorry, I'm still trying to grasp how this tech works. It's pretty incredible after all. Don't see that much on my world. <He taps his chin with his paw, lost in thought for a moment.>

Do you have a sports bar? My favorite team the New Furleans Saints will be playing any time now, and I really want to watch the game...

<the rabbit tilts her head in confusion> All designations of "bars" in this structure are made of steel, chocolate, or alzometalizite. However interceptions of broadcasted signals by my systems can be accomplished with minimal difficulty if that is desired.

<she wavers her paw and a small screen shimmers into view, floating in the air beside you. She turns to you and smiles innocently> Query: What is the electromagnetic vibrational variance that your broadcasted "game" is utilizing for transmission carrier? I am unfamiliar with the competition in question.

<she also beckons to the human off to one side> Also, you should be aware that the indicated human has been engaging in surveillance on you for several minutes. Elevated heartrate and stress levels are analogous with possible combat or mating rituals, however they could also be baseline for his species. Caution is advised.
 

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<Murichurado steps back, his face looking like it'd been scribbled over with red crayon. >

I-I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going, and-

<Murichurado cocks his head as the rabbit appears to not be listening at all, instead wiping up the floor with a mop. >

Funny, you'd think they'd have some magic space-vacuum or something to pick up the garbage around here. I guess not everything around here is a scientific miracle.

<For some reason this comforted him. It may be a simple mop, but it was something familiar and right now it was as comforting as sleeping on marshmallows. He sighs as the rabbit finishes cleaning up the mess and wheels all the broken ceramic behind a hidden door. After gazing for a few seconds, he turns his attention back towards the wolf, who was speaking with a holographic rabbit. As a matter of fact it was the same one who had given him instruction after he... bumbled into this strange universe.>

Heh, I wonder what he wants. Maybe he needs to cover up some embarrassing crap of his own.

<you see the wolf interact more, and suddenly a screen appears with static on it. You move closer to overhear and realize that he is asports fan as well it seems, though you never heard the team name before. You are about to move closer to listen better twhen they both turn towards you and look directly at you, the rabbit pointing at you while talking...>
 

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<Sipping on a drink in the in the corner, is an odd vixen, taking inthe scene. She does not seem to have used a portal get in.>

<as the other guests take in the dance competition in the next room, the main area still teems with life as lights twirl and music plays, many guests still dancing and talking among themselves. As a deer happens to notice you, she gets the attention of one of the tray-carrying rabbits, who starts to approach you but stops when he sees you already have a glass. With a smile and a polite nod, he speaks to you>

Good day, I see you have refreshments already. Mambi is currently attending a dance competition through those doors over there, and the main snack bar is now ready through those other doors over to the right. If you require anything further, I...

<he is interrupted as a shimmering form suddenly appears, a glowing blue semi-clothed transparent rabbit, larger and smiling robotically. She walks right through the smaller servant rabbit and standing between you two, speaks coldly but politely as a small orange light ring glows around you on the floor, seemingly harmlessly>

Pardon me, but your arrival was not recorded through my systems through standard protocols. No danger detected, alert status unchanged. Mambi has been alerted and should arrive shortly. If possible, please state your method of arrival, as your quantum signature is unvaried from dimensional or magical means on file.
 

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
<as the other guests take in the dance competition in the next room, the main area still teems with life as lights twirl and music plays, many guests still dancing and talking among themselves. As a deer happens to notice you, she gets the attention of one of the tray-carrying rabbits, who starts to approach you but stops when he sees you already have a glass. With a smile and a polite nod, he speaks to you>

Good day, I see you have refreshments already. Mambi is currently attending a dance competition through those doors over there, and the main snack bar is now ready through those other doors over to the right. If you require anything further, I...

<he is interrupted as a shimmering form suddenly appears, a glowing blue semi-clothed transparent rabbit, larger and smiling robotically. She walks right through the smaller servant rabbit and standing between you two, speaks coldly but politely as a small orange light ring glows around you on the floor, seemingly harmlessly>

Pardon me, but your arrival was not recorded through my systems through standard protocols. No danger detected, alert status unchanged. Mambi has been alerted and should arrive shortly. If possible, please state your method of arrival, as your quantum signature is unvaried from dimensional or magical means on file.

If you must know I was created here to attend the party on behalf of one who could not. And did you say dance competition!

<The vixen twirls around, with her long scarf, patterned after the night sky, trailing behind her motuon. She ends in a pirouette.>

Sorry! I love to dance!
 
<as the applause continues, a shimmering rabbit appears on the platform, and addresses the crowd, turning towards a tiger and his avian friend>

Your attention please, contestant number five is about to complete, and unless any others wish to join afterwards, that is all the contestants on file. Our next contestant is Raven and Slash in the style of "free" <the tiger quickly rushes up and whispers something to her>. Correction: "freestyle". Good luck is offered to them.

<he and the bird ascend the stage as she disappears, and a boppy mellow song begins to play. As they begin to shake and sway, the beat picks up and an infectious energy begins to pulse through the crowd. He holds his feathered friend close in hos muscular arms as he places his paws on her hips and falling to one knee, lifts her high into the air as she spreads her wings and raises her head. Letting her go, she fals confidently as he sweeps underneath her to lift her bnack to her feet as they continue their dance, twirling and dipping in perfect sync as their hips sway. The crowd starts to dance as well, caught up in the energy as the song finally ends and they bown take a deep bow. With a quick high-five, she jumps into his arms playfully as he catches her, and with a laugh carries her down the staircase and through the crowd as she holds his neck lovingly...>

<Even Marius's tail feathers twitch and shake to the music as he watches the couple dance. Sincerely appreciating their skill, he joins the applause. The slightest tinge of envy from their affection is pushed aside as he replays the Tango in his mind.>
 

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
If you must know I was created here to attend the party on behalf of one who could not. And did you say dance competition!

<The vixen twirls around, with her long scarf, patterned after the night sky, trailing behind her motuon. She ends in a pirouette.>

Sorry! I love to dance!

<the rabbit continues her scans> "created" is the key parameter, analyzing sub-quantum variances for arrival mechanism. Have you any recollection of your travel method? I believe that...please hold. Mambi should be arriving right about...

<she stops suddenly and spins around just as the air beside you starts to shimmer and part. From the rift that results, a sleek black cat with glowing eyes emerges from the hole and waves greetings. Behind him through the glowing rift you can see several guests talking as an identical glowing rabbit stands on an elevated platform, who turns from speaking to him and begins addressing several creatures holding notepads behind a table. The cat smiles and extends his paw>

Hello there, I'm Mambi, and welcome to this little play place of mine! Neat trick on just appearing by the way, how'd you do it, cross-dimensional shunts? <laugh> At any rate, I'd love to hear about it after but for now please help yourself to anything and feel free to explore. Aurora can help you with anything just by pressing a red button on any console. Oh, speaking of 'Rora, she just told me you apparently like to dance? Looks like you're just in time, if you're interested, we're just finishing up a friendly dance competition in the main hall, and you're welcome to watch or compete if you'd like!!!

<he blushes slightly>
Anyway, I'm just excited, sorry to throw this all on you at once. I'll let you settle in and I should head back soon. The dance hall's just through those doors over there if you want to join, or else I hope to see you soon! <he bows and walks back through the rift into the room as the rift reseals itself behind him. The holographic rabbit turns back and addresses you politely with her paws held behind her back>

Do you require any further assistance at this time?
 

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
<the rabbit continues her scans> "created" is the key parameter, analyzing sub-quantum variances for arrival mechanism. Have you any recollection of your travel method? I believe that...please hold. Mambi should be arriving right about...

<she stops suddenly and spins around just as the air beside you starts to shimmer and part. From the rift that results, a sleek black cat with glowing eyes emerges from the hole and waves greetings. Behind him through the glowing rift you can see several guests talking as an identical glowing rabbit stands on an elevated platform, who turns from speaking to him and begins addressing several creatures holding notepads behind a table. The cat smiles and extends his paw>

Hello there, I'm Mambi, and welcome to this little play place of mine! Neat trick on just appearing by the way, how'd you do it, cross-dimensional shunts? <laugh> At any rate, I'd love to hear about it after but for now please help yourself to anything and feel free to explore. Aurora can help you with anything just by pressing a red button on any console. Oh, speaking of 'Rora, she just told me you apparently like to dance? Looks like you're just in time, if you're interested, we're just finishing up a friendly dance competition in the main hall, and you're welcome to watch or compete if you'd like!!!

<he blushes slightly> Anyway, I'm just excited, sorry to throw this all on you at once. I'll let you settle in and I should head back soon. The dance hall's just through those doors over there if you want to join, or else I hope to see you soon! <he bows and walks back through the rift into the room as the rift reseals itself behind him. The holographic rabbit turns back and addresses you politely with her paws held behind her back>

Do you require any further assistance at this time?

Thank you for the offer Aurora. I would like to enter the dance competition if there is still time. Is there a specific style of dance? Ballet? Contemporary? Jazz? Hip-hop?

<The vixen scratches her chin, thinking of what kind of dance to do. As she walks to the main hall.>
 

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Thank you for the offer Aurora. I would like to enter the dance competition if there is still time. Is there a specific style of dance? Ballet? Contemporary? Jazz? Hip-hop?

<The vixen scratches her chin, thinking of what kind of dance to do. As she walks to the main hall.>

<as you walk away after asking your question, the holographic rabbit watches you leave, then with a shimmer instantly re-appears directly beside you, and casually walks with you to the doors to the hall while replying>

There is sufficient time to enter. The style is personal choice and there is a prize, though I was informed that the true nature of the competition is the purpose of fun, and hence the prize is not relevant. However if interested Mambi said he will "transport the winner anywhere on the planet for an hour", though my experience has shown he would probably do so anyway if asked. <she stops and blinks twice in confusion> I am still processing this paradox, as I have insufficient data at present time for proper comprehension.

Please proceed, and good luck!
<as you open the doors, you see the identical rabbit on the platform with her arm out pointing at you. You spin to see the rabbit you were walking with winks and disappear with a shimmer, as you turn back to see the cat clapping along with various other creatures. The holographic rabbit addresses the crowd as the judges start writing addition information on their papers>

Your attention please, a new arrival shall compete as contestant number six. Our next contestant is currently non-designated and dancing in an unknown style. Further information will follow momentarily. Please stand by.

<she turns towards you as an identical holographic rabbit suddenly appears beside you accidentally startling you as the cat watches and giggles> I do not recall you providing your designation nor your intended method of bi-rhythmical movement nor the requires acoustical harmonic accompaniments nor...

<the cat bounds over and interrupts, still snickering> Oh Aurora, you have to give others a chance to react to your arrival, we've been through this before. <sighs and grins> She's trying to ask: "Who are ya, and whatcha dancing to?"<both rabbits nod in unison>
 

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
You may call me Anamaria. I will be dancing to Scarborough Fair by Simon & Garfunkel. Please use the karaoke track, please. <The vixen smiles as she adjusts her scarf and slips out of her heels to prepare to take the dance floor.>
 

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
You may call me Anamaria. I will be dancing to Scarborough Fair by Simon & Garfunkel. Please use the karaoke track, please. <The vixen smiles as she adjusts her scarf and slips out of her heels to prepare to take the dance floor.>

<the rabbit besides you shimmers and disappears, as the one on stage turns and announces>

Your attention please, our new arrival shall compete as contestant number six. Our next contestant is Anamaria and dancing in another freestyle. Good luck is offered to her. Accessing musical database, cross-referencing "kareoke", please stand by:

<
after several seconds, she extends her paw to you as the music plays. The cat turns and smiles>. You're up! Good luck sunshine! <he awaits the dance eagerly>
 

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
Oh... OH... Did not realize I would have a partner in the dance. <Anamaria chuckles as the music becons her. She begins to sing.>

Are you going to Scarborough Fair? <She dances around Mambi, twirling her scarf.>
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme <The vixen moves in, slowly moving her hips and taking Mambi's paw in her own.>
Remember me to one who lives there <Anamaria looks into his eyes>
She once was a true love of mine <she takes a leap of faith and leans back into his arms, trusting he will catch her for a dip.>
 

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Oh... OH... Did not realize I would have a partner in the dance. <Anamaria chuckles as the music becons her. She begins to sing.>

Are you going to Scarborough Fair? <She dances around Mambi, twirling her scarf.>
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme <The vixen moves in, slowly moving her hips and taking Mambi's paw in her own.>
Remember me to one who lives there <Anamaria looks into his eyes>
She once was a true love of mine <she takes a leap of faith and leans back into his arms, trusting he will catch her for a dip.>

<the cat watches her go onto the platform, and is suddenly surprised at being pulled into the dance with the newcomer, as he only planned to watch and cheer. He giggles playfully and stretches high as you twirl, and extends his paw to meet your bashfully. At you leap into the air, the cat smiles wildly and leaning back slightly to brace himself, catches you cleanly in his muscular furry arms. He holds you closely as you let yourself fall in tune to the music, gracefully leaning back as the song continues...>

<the holoduck turns to the cheering @Marius Merganser beside her>
She appears to have a natural talent for dance and song...she compensates for Mambi's lack of skill quite well in this dance, of which he cannot have known about! The voting may be close. <she ponders a moment> I do hope my intangibility was not a negative factor in our dance, though I believe you "held" me well, even if I could not reciprocate. <she smiles warmly and resumes watching the dance>
 

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
<the cat watches her go onto the platform, and is suddenly surprised at being pulled into the dance with the newcomer, as he only planned to watch and cheer. He giggles playfully and stretches high as you twirl, and extends his paw to meet your bashfully. At you leap into the air, the cat smiles wildly and leaning back slightly to brace himself, catches you cleanly in his muscular furry arms. He holds you closely as you let yourself fall in tune to the music, gracefully leaning back as the song continues...>

<the holoduck turns to the cheering @Marius Merganser beside her>
She appears to have a natural talent for dance and song...she compensates for Mambi's lack of skill quite well in this dance, of which he cannot have known about! The voting may be close. <she ponders a moment> I do hope my intangibility was not a negative factor in our dance, though I believe you "held" me well, even if I could not reciprocate. <she smiles warmly and resumes watching the dance>

<Anamaria, continues going back into Mambi's arm, reaching her forepaw out to the ground. Doing a slow, backwards cartwheel over his arm and out of his arms.>

Tell her to make me a cambric shirt <She walks toward the audience motioning to them to sing the next bit with her.>
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme.
Without no seams nor needle work <the vixen turns and steps towards Mambi, moving her hips and twirling her scarf such that it winds up only one of her forepaws>
Then she'll be a true love of mine <she slings one end of the scarf around Mambi's neck and grabs it with her other forepaw, pulling him snout to snout with her.>
 
<the holoduck turns to the cheering @Marius Merganser beside her> She appears to have a natural talent for dance and song...she compensates for Mambi's lack of skill quite well in this dance, of which he cannot have known about! The voting may be close. <she ponders a moment> I do hope my intangibility was not a negative factor in our dance, though I believe you "held" me well, even if I could not reciprocate. <she smiles warmly and resumes watching the dance>

<Marius isn't sure if he's more amused by Aurora's unintentional slight or Mambi's surprised reaction to his partner. He leans in to the holoduck.>

"You were perfect. They say the best dancers are light on their feet." <He winks, not expecting Aurora to get his eye-roll inducing joke.>
 
Top