• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Party at Mambi's realm, all are invited!

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
He laughs merrily. "Yeah, some kinds are rather difficult to tend properly"

<the ferret winks and whispers> I always found the best success with Psilocybe semilanceata, despite the inherent difficulty, though I try not to tell too many people for obvious reasons. <he giggles and looks around to ensure nobody heard him>

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
"I think we should demonstrate. Might almost have to be touching the scales to get it to go through. I've never seen a dragon this injury-prone."

The protogen shrugged.

"I still don't get how a dragon gets this way."

(sorry for the delays...family emergency)

<the fox shrugs and calmly beckons the medical bunnies again> I don't know, inner ear maybe, or perhaps he ate a gypsy?
<he laughs as the bunnies arrive and start applying varoups coloured wraps to the injured dragon>

Firuthi Dragovic

World Serpent, overly defensive
(sorry for the delays...family emergency)

<the fox shrugs and calmly beckons the medical bunnies again> I don't know, inner ear maybe, or perhaps he ate a gypsy?
<he laughs as the bunnies arrive and start applying varoups coloured wraps to the injured dragon>
"Ate a gypsy?"

The protogen shook his head in disbelief.

"He ain't no Lizzie or Seagorath, that's for sure, so I doubt that one. I'd pin this one on inner ear issues. You said Aurora did good diagnostics, maybe she should look?"

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
"Ate a gypsy?"

The protogen shook his head in disbelief.

"He ain't no Lizzie or Seagorath, that's for sure, so I doubt that one. I'd pin this one on inner ear issues. You said Aurora did good diagnostics, maybe she should look?"

<the fox nods to the bunnies as he looks at the dragon with concern and presses a red button> Inner ear, yeah maybe. Aurora, can you scan please?

<with a shimmer, the holobunny appears once again wearing the skimpy nurses outfit. The smaller bunnies applying bandages part as she approaches and looks nose-to-nose with the dragon, her paws behind her back as she leans close> You do appear to have measurable fragility and coordination issues. Please stand by.

*My snout was still broken* *I groaned*

Do not worry, this will take a moment only.

<a console on the bar comes to life and the bunnies crowd around it as the holonurse pushes her paw completely into your face, the projection feeling warm as it overlaps your head. The console displays a multi-layered image of your cranial bones and inner tissues as well as a detailed MRI-like image of your brain surrounded by green symbols. The bones of your ear are magnified in the corner of one display as the bunnies point closely to a small lump on the cochineal system.>

Balance issues confirmed, small scar tissues along the tympanic systems. Snout repair underway. <she pulls her paw out and the displays go black as the bunnies finish wrapping your bones and snout with a soft sparkling cloth>

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
<the fox nods to the bunnies as he looks at the dragon with concern and presses a red button> Inner ear, yeah maybe. Aurora, can you scan please?

<with a shimmer, the holobunny appears once again wearing the skimpy nurses outfit. The smaller bunnies applying bandages part as she approaches and looks nose-to-nose with the dragon, her paws behind her back as she leans close> You do appear to have measurable fragility and coordination issues. Please stand by.

<a console on the bar comes to life and the bunnies crowd around it as the holonurse pushes her paw completely into your face, the projection feeling warm as it overlaps your head. The console displays a multi-layered image of your cranial bones and inner tissues as well as a detailed MRI-like image of your brain surrounded by green symbols. The bones of your ear are magnified in the corner of one display as the bunnies point closely to a small lump on the cochineal system.>

Balance issues confirmed, small scar tissues along the tympanic systems. Snout repair underway. <she pulls her paw out and the displays go black as the bunnies finish wrapping your bones and snout with a soft sparkling cloth>
*I whimpered softly*

Firuthi Dragovic

*I whimpered softly*
"Tympanic systems?"

The protogen scratched the band of his visor.

"Is this what fully-organics mean by an 'ear drum'? I rely on gyroscopes for a sense of balance, so this kind of subtle detail is lost on me."

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
"Tympanic systems?"

The protogen scratched the band of his visor.

"Is this what fully-organics mean by an 'ear drum'? I rely on gyroscopes for a sense of balance, so this kind of subtle detail is lost on me."

<the holonurse looks over with slight excitement and nods, replying politely as the bunnies finish their work> A fellow synthetic? Welcome! I am getting acquired with a new physical avatar as well and this internal balance system they have is most unusual a sensation to adjust to. But yes you are correct, the equivalent would be an inner-cranial gyroscope while the organic version utilizes liquids and nerve pulses. Basically, this dragon is out of internal alignment as long as the tissues are pressing on this system. Alternately, he is merely inattentive during locomotion.

<you can't quite tell if she's joking or ribbing the dragon as she calmly continues> Those areas are quite sensitive to damage. @Universe , have you been hit in the head repeatedly lately or acquired other concussive damage that would result in this scarring so deep in your cranial unit?

Universe

<the holonurse looks over with slight excitement and nods, replying politely as the bunnies finish their work> A fellow synthetic? Welcome! I am getting acquired with a new physical avatar as well and this internal balance system they have is most unusual a sensation to adjust to. But yes you are correct, the equivalent would be an inner-cranial gyroscope while the organic version utilizes liquids and nerve pulses. Basically, this dragon is out of internal alignment as long as the tissues are pressing on this system. Alternately, he is merely inattentive during locomotion.

<you can't quite tell if she's joking or ribbing the dragon as she calmly continues> Those areas are quite sensitive to damage. @Universe , have you been hit in the head repeatedly lately or acquired other concussive damage that would result in this scarring so deep in your cranial unit?
“Huh?”

Firuthi Dragovic

"Roughly about 40% synthetic. Other 60% of me is organic, but tank-bred."

The protogen sighed.

"It does result in a few... odd stereotypes about my kind. A lot of people think just because we're part synthetic that we can eat memory sticks without issue. Sorry, but the digestive system's organic and can't handle the components of RAM that easily."

The protogen pulled out some kind of packaged meal bar. The packaging made the product look like a memory stick, but the ingredients were entirely organic and edible, and the main ingredient seemed to be 'mutton'.

"If they try that with me I at least have an answer for them."

Universe

The protogen sighed.

"It does result in a few... odd stereotypes about my kind. A lot of people think just because we're part synthetic that we can eat memory sticks without issue. Sorry, but the digestive system's organic and can't handle the components of RAM that easily."

The protogen pulled out some kind of packaged meal bar. The packaging made the product look like a memory stick, but the ingredients were entirely organic and edible, and the main ingredient seemed to be 'mutton'.

“I was wondering about that”

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat

The protogen sighed.

<the holonurse looks over with a curious expression> Ah, that explains the discrepancy between your scans. I had assumed the pure organics were base and the rest was additive components. But to eat memory sticks? How odd, why would one with to cannibalize their own neural net? How peculiar...

<the holonurse passes her paw through the bar in your hand a moment> Pure organic composition. At your current organic breakdown rate, it seems you do not require many of those to function. A very efficient design by your creator. My design is more energy-intensive and requires an anti-matter heisenburg exchange converter in order to provide my needs. I have only recently learned what organic food tastes like at all due to my newly created avatar. @Marius Merganser has been very helpful in introducing me to many different forms of food and linking to appropriate times for consumption. For instance, did you know that the optimal time to have panned cakes is after engaging in vigorous...

*I tried to stand up anyway*

<distracted, the holonurse turns and motions to sit as the bunnies scramble to accommodate his new positioning> Please, be careful and they will be finished in a moment. I do not wish you to injure yourself further if avoidable. Just be patient and the bands will regenerate the root structure soon.

Universe

<the holonurse looks over with a curious expression> Ah, that explains the discrepancy between your scans. I had assumed the pure organics were base and the rest was additive components. But to eat memory sticks? How odd, why would one with to cannibalize their own neural net? How peculiar...

<the holonurse passes her paw through the bar in your hand a moment> Pure organic composition. At your current organic breakdown rate, it seems you do not require many of those to function. A very efficient design by your creator. My design is more energy-intensive and requires an anti-matter heisenburg exchange converter in order to provide my needs. I have only recently learned what organic food tastes like at all due to my newly created avatar. @Marius Merganser has been very helpful in introducing me to many different forms of food and linking to appropriate times for consumption. For instance, did you know that the optimal time to have panned cakes is after engaging in vigorous...

<distracted, the holonurse turns and motions to sit as the bunnies scramble to accommodate his new positioning> Please, be careful and they will be finished in a moment. I do not wish you to injure yourself further if avoidable. Just be patient and the bands will regenerate the root structure soon.
*I groaned*

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
The mushroom wolf stretches and dips a paw in the water.

<you wind the water slightly warm as the water from the upper floating pool pours into it. You feel that water slightly cooler as it splashes randomly against you, the notice that the water splashes seemingly are floating now, and forming a wall to protect against other splashes??? Hearing a giggle, you turn around and see the original raccoon form earlier behind you, with 2 smaller raccoons who with glowing paws are laughing as they appear to be the ones forming the water wall. The larger raccoon pats his ferret friend on the back as he leaves, and then turns to you and chuckles>

I see you kept out of trouble. Meet my 2 little ones, Cal and Dev...and yeah, Cal is named after me just spelled differently, it was his mom's idea but we all like it. <he nods enthusiastically as he and the other relaxes and the water wall collapses. Reaching to to your height, he extends his paw to you and smiles childishly>

Nice to meet you. Wanna play?

Firuthi Dragovic

"The memory stick thing... yeah, it is peculiar, and I think some of my kind might have poisoned themselves that way."

The protogen put the bar away.

"Anti-matter converter? A lot of the details surrounding anti-matter go over my head right into Clarke's Third territory, honestly. I know the containment's a nightmare and that's all I know. If you had the choice, would you attempt to find something less... risky for power?"

Universe

"The memory stick thing... yeah, it is peculiar, and I think some of my kind might have poisoned themselves that way."

The protogen put the bar away.

"Anti-matter converter? A lot of the details surrounding anti-matter go over my head right into Clarke's Third territory, honestly. I know the containment's a nightmare and that's all I know. If you had the choice, would you attempt to find something less... risky for power?"
*I groaned from the floor*